Pepsi admits Aquafina comes from tap water

Old August 14th 07, 05:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Vernono O

Default Pepsi admits Aquafina comes from tap water

"Myrl" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 13, 9:01 pm, Mark Probert wrote:

Do not eat yellow snow.-

Mark - Wasn't you, who said that urine was more pure than saliva;-)

No, It was me.
You don't believe it?
It's also more germ / virus free than your blood.

Your kitchen sink is more dangerous than your toilet.

For men (most) who wash their hands after going to urinate, the optimum
would be to wash hands BEFORE to prevent contamination of the penis.

Oh, yes women should wipe from front to back rather than back to front.

They don't teach this stuff in grade or high school. They don't have time
after spending time on condoms.

Old August 14th 07, 05:22 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Marshall Lake

Default Urine (Was: Pepsi admits Aquafina comes from tap water)

Mark - Wasn't you, who said that urine was more pure than saliva;-)

You don't believe it?
It's also more germ / virus free than your blood.

Your kitchen sink is more dangerous than your toilet.

For men (most) who wash their hands after going to urinate, the optimum
would be to wash hands BEFORE to prevent contamination of the penis.

It's true that urine is sterile and germ free. However, the reason you should
wash your hands well after urinating is not because you may have gotten urine
on your hands, but because you just handled an area of your body where germs
and bacteria grow freely.

Old August 14th 07, 06:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Coleah

On Aug 13, 9:44 pm, Mark Probert wrote:
Coleah wrote:
Plastic bottles aren't a particular scare for me.

Plastic bottles are a real environmental issue. They
add a lot of chemical to the waste stream. They also
are found way out to sea. Two weeks ago I was 60 miles off the south
shore of LI and there was an area of garbage floating by...with seven or
eight bottled water bottles in the mix.

I agree. Some people are just pigs!
I sure understand the disposal issue, but don't have a real fear of
drinking something packaged in a plastic bottle.

I drink a lot of Diet 7-Up in 1 liter bottles and save them for
recycling projects. New uses are being created all the time. Some
states charge a $.05 deposit on plastic bottles which has really
assisted in getting them out of trash an into the recycling
industry.

Old August 14th 07, 06:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Myrl

On Aug 14, 9:14 am, "Vernono O" Here @there wrote:
"Myrl" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Aug 13, 9:01 pm, Mark Probert wrote:

Do not eat yellow snow.-

Mark - Wasn't you, who said that urine was more pure than saliva;-)

No, It was me.
You don't believe it?
It's also more germ / virus free than your blood.

Your kitchen sink is more dangerous than your toilet.

For men (most) who wash their hands after going to urinate, the optimum
would be to wash hands BEFORE to prevent contamination of the penis.

Oh, yes women should wipe from front to back rather than back to front.

They don't teach this stuff in grade or high school. They don't have time
after spending time on condoms.

I honestly don't know which would be safer. But that's why I bleach
my kitchen sink regularly, right along with my sponges. I do the same
for the toilet. But I wouldn't drink out of either;-)

I knew about the wiping from front to back. . .Gals can get nasty
yeast and other infections from wiping the other direction;-(

Vernon - You're just a barrel of information this morning;-)

Old August 14th 07, 06:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Myrl

On Aug 14, 9:22 am, Marshall Lake wrote:
Mark - Wasn't you, who said that urine was more pure than saliva;-)

You don't believe it?
It's also more germ / virus free than your blood.

Your kitchen sink is more dangerous than your toilet.

For men (most) who wash their hands after going to urinate, the optimum
would be to wash hands BEFORE to prevent contamination of the penis.

It's true that urine is sterile and germ free. However, the reason you should
wash your hands well after urinating is not because you may have gotten urine
on your hands, but because you just handled an area of your body where germs
and bacteria grow freely.

After reading the remarks from you and Vernon this morning, I think
I'm developing obsessive/compulsive disorder, which is manifesting in
my repeatedly hand-washing;-(

Someone please pass the Phisohex.

Old August 14th 07, 07:10 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Vernono O

"Marshall Lake" wrote in message
Mark - Wasn't you, who said that urine was more pure than saliva;-)

You don't believe it?
It's also more germ / virus free than your blood.

Your kitchen sink is more dangerous than your toilet.

For men (most) who wash their hands after going to urinate, the optimum
would be to wash hands BEFORE to prevent contamination of the penis.

It's true that urine is sterile and germ free. However, the reason you
should
wash your hands well after urinating is not because you may have gotten
urine
on your hands, but because you just handled an area of your body where
germs
and bacteria grow freely.

Yep, very correct.
But it is quite often cleaner than the area in and around the mouth and
nose.

Old August 14th 07, 07:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Vernono O

"Myrl" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Aww, just lick them clean.

Old August 14th 07, 07:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Vernono O

ups.com...
"Myrl" wrote in message

[...]

I love iconic beliefs.

Old August 14th 07, 09:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Vernono O

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. net...
http://www.newstarget.com/z021962.html

Define "Tap water"
Is that something like faucet water?
For most of my early life I lived in a house that used water from an
underground spring about 300 feet down. It was artesian, but we had a pump
and storage tank to get better pressure. We had taps (faucets) in the
kitchen and upstairs bathrooms (after about ten years). So I guess I grew
up on "Tap water".

When in California my water was "city water" The water came from a common
very deep well to about 150 houses. The water was not treated or filtered.
Hmm. I wonder what we should call that. One thing we could say is that it
had no contact with PVC or any plastic or lead.

Old August 15th 07, 02:47 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Mark Probert

Coleah wrote:
Plastic bottles aren't a particular scare for me.

Plastic bottles are a real environmental issue. They
add a lot of chemical to the waste stream. They also
are found way out to sea. Two weeks ago I was 60 miles off the south
shore of LI and there was an area of garbage floating by...with seven or
eight bottled water bottles in the mix.

I agree. Some people are just pigs!

With the trash I see out to sea, it is not just some. I have seen some
unbelievable conglomerations of trash just go floating by. A few years
ago we went to the Macys fireworks display in NYC and I watched the CG
intercepting floating trash since they thought it was dangerous.

I sure understand the disposal issue, but don't have a real fear of
drinking something packaged in a plastic bottle.

Nor do I. I re-use the bottles for several days, and then toss them in
the trash.

I drink a lot of Diet 7-Up in 1 liter bottles and save them for
recycling projects. New uses are being created all the time. Some
states charge a $.05 deposit on plastic bottles which has really
assisted in getting them out of trash an into the recycling
industry.

We`do not drink much soda. The preference is tea, usually green.

Doan admits to lying 0:-] Spanking 0 March 2nd 07 11:37 PM
water cooler, water coolers, water dispenser, water dispensers,bottleless water cooler,bottleless water coolers,bottleless water dispenser,bottleless water dispensers [email protected] Pregnancy 0 January 5th 06 10:14 AM
DCF admits ethics lapses wexwimpy Foster Parents 1 August 15th 04 06:13 PM
DCF admits ethics lapses wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 August 13th 04 10:26 PM
DCF Admits It Broke Policy wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 February 8th 04 08:22 PM