Ruling: Vaccination Caused Boy's Death

Old September 4th 07, 12:24 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

Default Ruling: Vaccination Caused Boy's Death

Roman Bystrianyk wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:21 pm, Myrl wrote:
DIPHTHERIA

At one time, diphtheria was common in the United States. More than
200,000 cases, primarily among children, were reported in 1921.
Approximately 5%-10% of cases were fatal; the highest case-fatality
ratios were recorded for the very young and the elderly. Reported
cases of diphtheria of all types declined from 306 in 1975 to 59 in
1979; most were cutaneous diphtheria reported from a single state (3).
After 1979, cutaneous diphtheria was no longer notifiable. From 1980
to 1989, only 24 cases of respiratory diphtheria were reported; two
cases were fatal, and 18 (75%) occurred among persons greater than or
equal to 20 years of age.

For your consideration:

This graph shows the decline in deaths from diphtheria from 1900 to
1967. Included is a trend line showing the trend in mortality decline
for diphtheria.

http://www.healthsentinel.com/graphs...rint_list_item

I would. However, death is not the only complication of measles, and, to
report just mortality tells half the story. You would have to have a
similar graph for measles encephalitis, etc.
Old September 4th 07, 12:25 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

Roman Bystrianyk wrote:
On Aug 23, 11:14 pm, Mark Probert
wrote:
Roman Bystrianyk wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:21 pm, Myrl wrote:
[...]
http://www.healthsentinel.com/graphs...aphs_print_lis...

Very interesting...it looks like incidence was leveling off when the
vaccine came along and finished the job of ending the threat of this
disease.

An interesting interpretation. Would you say the same of this graph?

http://www.healthsentinel.com/graphs...rint_list_item

Enjoy your day.

Old September 4th 07, 01:53 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Roman Bystrianyk

wrote:
Roman Bystrianyk wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:21 pm, Myrl wrote:
[...]

I would be happy to have such data, however thus I have uncovered no
measles complication data that exists back in the 1800s (or early
1900s) - only mortality statistics were kept. As such a greater than
99% decline in measles mortality is highly significant and is I would
image most people would agree. Unfortunately this phenomenal event in
history has been for the most part overlooked.

Enjoy your day.
Roman

Old September 4th 07, 02:09 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

wrote:
Roman Bystrianyk wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:21 pm, Myrl wrote:
[...]

Au contraire...the anti-vac liars, most notably John Scudamore, often
point it out. However, like I said, mortality is only one of the prblems.
Old September 4th 07, 12:25 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Roman Bystrianyk

wrote:
Roman Bystrianyk wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:21 pm, Myrl wrote:
[...]

Could you provide me with the raw data please - if you have any data
- on incidence of encephalitis etc over the years - preferably well in
advance of the 1960s. Thank you.

Enjoy the day!
Roman

Old September 4th 07, 12:51 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,sci.med.nursing
Mark Probert

wrote:
Roman Bystrianyk wrote:
On Aug 22, 9:21 pm, Myrl wrote:
[...]