just curous

Old February 16th 04, 02:27 AM
skeptic

Default just curous

hi
im a single dad looking for a single mom to talk to from time to time.I
like how you feel about your kids and just thaught you might know that i
feel you. write 2 me....
by by

go to paradisecat.150m.com

Old February 16th 04, 02:36 AM
Betty

Default just curous. One more comment I forgot.

"occupant" wrote in message
Well, there was a time when lots of offspring were needed and the taxes
and social structure was such that it benefitted women who mostly stayed
home. But today most wifes have to work to help the husbands who,
unless professionals, don't earn sufficient to support a mother and
children at home. Canadians have not demanded that there be significant
tax releave for people to have babies. There are plenty of Canadians
having lots of children but often their culture difference have built in
support that are conducive to having children as opposed to the average
Canadian who are structured to go it alone for the most part.

Canada may not have the best assistance programs, for parents, but we are
far better off then some countries.

I ,for one, do not believe that the government should be paying us to stay
home and have babies.
This is a nice idea in theory, but the truth is all it ends up doing is
rewarding those who stay home and have large families and penalises those
who chose to return to work or limit the amount of children they have.

We have the Child Tax Credit, which is not a perfect system, but it at least
works the way it should.
Those who are low or middle income receive more, and those who are higher
income receive less or none.

Betty