Looking for understanding

Old January 25th 04, 02:21 PM
Tash

Default Looking for understanding

Hi guys

My names Tash im 21y

I have so much family around me, but i am still feeling so alone.I have no friends around my age that have children.
Everybody treats me like i have lost so much of life. or "that poor young girl""Have you seen Tash yeh its true oh mi god i know a baby! so young" and because of those people you strive so hard to prove that hey im doing fine!!

I feel so guilty when i miss life pre-baby. I know that this feeling is normal, and i definitly know the sacrafice is worth it!

I just wanted to let it out of my head

Its so hard sometimes to keep carrying on to everybody that i am doing just fine you can only hold back your emotions so far.

I know that there are other single parents out there that have been or going through the same thing id love to hear from u.

love tash

Old January 25th 04, 04:46 PM
lm

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:21:05 -0600, "Tash" wrote:

Hi guys

My names Tash im 21y

I have so much family around me, but i am still feeling so alone.I have no friends around my age that have children.
Everybody treats me like i have lost so much of life. or "that poor young girl""Have you seen Tash yeh its true oh mi god i know a baby! so young" and because of those people you strive so hard to prove that hey im doing fine!!

I feel so guilty when i miss life pre-baby. I know that this feeling is normal, and i definitly know the sacrafice is worth it!

I just wanted to let it out of my head

Its so hard sometimes to keep carrying on to everybody that i am doing just fine you can only hold back your emotions so far.

I know that there are other single parents out there that have been or going through the same thing id love to hear from u.

love tash

Tash, welcome. How old is your baby? Does your family help with
babysitting? Life doesn't have to be 100% one thing or another. You'll
be a better mom if you have a break occasionally to go out with
friends, or at work or school. What do you do for fun without your
baby? What do you do for fun *with* your baby?
others.

lm
Old January 27th 04, 02:24 PM
turtledove

"Tash" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Hi guys

My names Tash im 21y

I have so much family around me, but i am still feeling so alone.I have no

friends around my age that have children.
Everybody treats me like i have lost so much of life. or "that poor young

girl""Have you seen Tash yeh its true oh mi god i know a baby! so young" and
because of those people you strive so hard to prove that hey im doing fine!!

I feel so guilty when i miss life pre-baby. I know that this feeling is

normal, and i definitly know the sacrafice is worth it!

I just wanted to let it out of my head

Its so hard sometimes to keep carrying on to everybody that i am doing

just fine you can only hold back your emotions so far.

I know that there are other single parents out there that have been or

going through the same thing id love to hear from u.

love tash

Hi Tash! I had my son when I was 22, I was divorced at 23. I'm 32 now and
I adore being a mom. In fact, many of my friends who are my age are just
now having children and are now telling me how lucky I am to have had mine
so young.

:-D!!

Welcome to the group!!

much love,
*b

Old February 16th 04, 12:59 AM

"Tash" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Hi guys

My names Tash im 21y

Snip

Hi Tash, Vicky 32 with 10 y/o boy and 8 y.o girl.

I feel so guilty when i miss life pre-baby. I know that this feeling is

normal, and i definitly know the sacrafice is worth it!
Snip

love tash

What is it that you miss? Maybe a different version. Instead of my pre baby
days of partying we now have coffee .... maybe meet new friends at a play
group?
Just a thought.
Good luck,