Why Did "Aids Baby" Eliza Jane Really Die?

Old December 14th 05, 07:41 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default Mark Probert Proves Himself A Repeated Liar Again

JanD wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote

[all excuses, LIES and INSULTS snipped]

Lies still remain.

ALL THREE.

Jan removes my responses since she is utterly incapable of understanding
the written word.

Poor, Mark Probert, I understand him quite well. He uses this excuse and
insult everytime he is caught in his own LIES.

Actually, your inability to understand the written word is what is causing
your delusions that people lie.

Here is something she snipped:

Actually, my posting, and YOUR RESPONDING, shows that you are incapable
of understanding the written word, and, further, that you are obsessed
with stalking, harassing and abusing me.

YOU and YOU ALONE are RESPONSIBLE for ALL of your LIES.

There is absolutely NO stalking, harassing, nor abusing.

You can snip...but people wiser than me have said:

Aldous Huxley, "Proper Studies", 1927

Totally agree.

The FACTS are.

Mark Probert Proves Himsef A Repeated Liar Again.

Hulda Has NO Henchman

Lie #1.

The word *quackery* is NOT used

LIE #2.

In the US. is NOT listed.

LIE #3.

There was NO agreement that anyone could not prove any claim

LIE #4.

Old December 15th 05, 12:31 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

JanD wrote:

COMMENT: Once again, JanD(eceptively) removed what I wrote. She is
afraid of the truth.

JanD wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote

[all excuses, LIES and INSULTS snipped]

Lies still remain.

ALL THREE.

Jan removes my responses since she is utterly incapable of understanding
the written word.

Poor, Mark Probert, I understand him quite well. He uses this excuse and
insult everytime he is caught in his own LIES.

Actually, your inability to understand the written word is what is causing
your delusions that people lie.

Janny, you forgot to snip the above...chuckle...

Here is something she snipped:

Actually, my posting, and YOUR RESPONDING, shows that you are incapable
of understanding the written word, and, further, that you are obsessed
with stalking, harassing and abusing me.

YOU and YOU ALONE are RESPONSIBLE for ALL of your LIES.

No, YOU and YOU ALONE are incapable of understanding the written word,
thus YOU and YOU ALONE are deluding yourself into thinking that people
are lying.

Of course, if that were not true, then the truth would be that you call
people liars because you are incapable of refuting what they say, and,
need to divert attention away from the weakness of your positions.

There is absolutely NO stalking, harassing, nor abusing.

Incorrect. Those are your three hobbies, and you learned them well from
your handler.

You can snip...but people wiser than me have said:

Aldous Huxley, "Proper Studies", 1927

Totally agree.

Then stop snipping facts and admit your perfidy.

The FACTS are.

Mark Probert Proves Himsef A Repeated Liar Again.

That is not a fact, but your delusion.

Hulda Has NO Henchman

BWHAHAHAHAHA...who do you think Timmy B, Amrein, et al are? They are her
henchmen.

Lie #1.

The word *quackery* is NOT used

So what? Any rational person, thus leaving you out in the cold, would
conclude that there was quackery afoot after reading the stipulation.

LIE #2.

In the US. is NOT listed.

So what? The FTC has authority only in the United States. If your
education was so limited that you did not learn that in school, get
"Civics For Dummies" and spend some time educating yourself.

LIE #3.

There was NO agreement that anyone could not prove any claim

That is my comment based upon the fact that Hulda's Henchmen were served
with a complaint MONTHS before the stipulation and the complaint raised
the issue of lack of proof of the sales claims. IF they had proof, they
would have offered it, and not stipulated to stop making those claims
and to return the money to their victims.

LIE #4.

Jan, you can stop using your toes to count.