Please help on conent/agreement form

Old July 20th 03, 05:01 AM
natural_4u

Default Please help on conent/agreement form

Hello people,

I'm a single parent with a beautiful 10 years old daughter. I was just
wondering if anyone can help me with any ideas on preparing a
consent/agreement form. The form must have time of pick up/drop off, contact
number, etc..

You might be thinking... if I don't trust the other person/parent why even
let them take her for the day. Well...I'm not sure if I can give a straight
answer... and verbal agreements just don't cut-it anymore. When I say to
bring her (my daughter) back by 5 PM , it's never on time, always 3-4 hours
late

Before we went to court it was all verbal agreements... and to make a long
story short, 7 years ago a SIMPLE weekend stay turn into a disaster evolving
serious legal action.

So if I serve a consent form I might not have to worry.

Thanks People!!!

Old July 20th 03, 04:44 PM
Paul Fritz

"natural_4u" wrote in message
news
Hello people,

I'm a single parent with a beautiful 10 years old daughter. I was just
wondering if anyone can help me with any ideas on preparing a
consent/agreement form. The form must have time of pick up/drop off,

contact
number, etc..

You sound like a control freak.........a free hint.........you do not
control what happens when the child is with the other parent......the sooner
you realize that, the better

You might be thinking... if I don't trust the other person/parent why

even
let them take her for the day.

Maybe because the courts have ordered it?

Well...I'm not sure if I can give a straight
answer... and verbal agreements just don't cut-it anymore. When I say to
bring her (my daughter) back by 5 PM , it's never on time, always 3-4

hours
late

She is not just 'your' daughter.

Let me guess........the other parent gets to see their kid once every two
weeks for a day, and you are whining about a couple of hours.

Before we went to court it was all verbal agreements... and to make a long
story short, 7 years ago a SIMPLE weekend stay turn into a disaster

evolving
serious legal action.

So if I serve a consent form I might not have to worry.

You should start by growing up.

Thanks People!!!

Old July 20th 03, 10:02 PM
natural_4u

The court has ordered supervised visitation, but I don't know who I can get
to be the supervisor.

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:33:08 GMT, "natural_4u" wasted
bandwidth once again by posting:

Subject typo

Consent/Agreement form

"natural_4u" wrote in message
[...]

I wonder how you'd feel if every time you wanted to see your daughter,
you had to check her out like a library book? Isn't there a visitation
agreement already in force?

'Kate

Old July 20th 03, 10:33 PM
Moon Shyne

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"natural_4u" wrote in message
news
Hello people,

I'm a single parent with a beautiful 10 years old daughter. I was just
wondering if anyone can help me with any ideas on preparing a
consent/agreement form. The form must have time of pick up/drop off,

contact
number, etc..

You sound like a control freak.........a free hint.........you do not
control what happens when the child is with the other parent......the sooner
you realize that, the better

Jam the other foot in your mouth now, Paul - the order says supervised
visitation, apparently. Once again, your agenda bites you in the ass

You might be thinking... if I don't trust the other person/parent why

even
let them take her for the day.

Maybe because the courts have ordered it?

Supervised, apparently - need a crowbar to get that foot out of your mouth?

Well...I'm not sure if I can give a straight
answer... and verbal agreements just don't cut-it anymore. When I say to
bring her (my daughter) back by 5 PM , it's never on time, always 3-4

hours
late

She is not just 'your' daughter.

Let me guess........the other parent gets to see their kid once every two
weeks for a day, and you are whining about a couple of hours.

Yup - you're needing that crowbar more and more, Paul - don't you get tired of
bashing mothers so much of the time?

Before we went to court it was all verbal agreements... and to make a long
story short, 7 years ago a SIMPLE weekend stay turn into a disaster

evolving
serious legal action.

So if I serve a consent form I might not have to worry.

You should start by growing up.

You could help by STFU

Thanks People!!!

Old July 20th 03, 11:52 PM
natural_4u

7 years ago before court the other parent wanted to spend the weekend with
our daughter.. naturally without any hesitation I agreed . Come Sunday night
my daughter was never returned. I tried calling and going to the place where
my daughter was staying but no answer. Tried calling the police and they
said call back in 24 hours.

Monday morning a sheriff came to my house and served me a restraining order
stating no verbal, physical, or written contact with my daughter or the
other parent. What did I do to deserve this?

Anyways... after 2 month of going back and forth to court I come home from
work one day and find my daughter at my house with my parents. I assumed
that this was a trap to make me go to jail so I went straight to court the
next day with my daughter and spoke to a legal council. They tried
contacting the other parent but without any success. Another court date was
set and when I went, the judge had agreed that the other parent had
abandoned and neglected our daughter thus granting me custody and for the
other parent supervised visitation.

(I found out from a friend of the other parent that the reason my daughter
was droped

So this brings me back to the beginning. Should I fall for the same trick
twice and let my daughter come back anytime they wish OR should I have
something that will guarantee the return at a specific time.

What would you do if you've been burn before??? Start judgeing people??

Old July 20th 03, 11:56 PM
Tiffany

Moon Shyne wrote in message

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"natural_4u" wrote in message
[...]

Who said this post is from a mother anyways? No where does it state the
gender of this sex, unless I misread.

Old July 21st 03, 01:15 AM
Paul Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Moon Shyne wrote in message

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"natural_4u" wrote in message
news Hello people,

I'm a single parent with a beautiful 10 years old daughter. I was

just
wondering if anyone can help me with any ideas on preparing a
consent/agreement form. The form must have time of pick up/drop off,
contact
number, etc..

You sound like a control freak.........a free hint.........you do not
control what happens when the child is with the other parent......the

sooner
you realize that, the better

Jam the other foot in your mouth now, Paul - the order says supervised
visitation, apparently. Once again, your agenda bites you in the ass

the only thing bitten in the ass is amy lynn, since as usual she is wrong,
which is not surprising for somewone as dumb as a tree stump/, cripes you'd
think she'd have learned already that the kids are ward of the court, and it
is the court that controls the who what when where and how.

You might be thinking... if I don't trust the other person/parent

why
even
let them take her for the day.

Maybe because the courts have ordered it?

Supervised, apparently - need a crowbar to get that foot out of your

mouth?

Stumpy still doesn't get it.

Well...I'm not sure if I can give a straight
answer... and verbal agreements just don't cut-it anymore. When I

say
bring her (my daughter) back by 5 PM , it's never on time, always

3-4
hours
late

She is not just 'your' daughter.

Let me guess........the other parent gets to see their kid once every

two
weeks for a day, and you are whining about a couple of hours.

Yup - you're needing that crowbar more and more, Paul - don't you get

tired of
bashing mothers so much of the time?

Who said this post is from a mother anyways? No where does it state the
gender of this sex, unless I misread.

One of many reasons why the major league liar amy lynn, aka stumpy, aka
ironwood, aka nasty aka moonshyne resides in the same place in my computer
as looney lorain......they are two peas in a pod.

Old July 21st 03, 01:25 AM
Paul Fritz

Why this smells to high heaven.....................

"natural_4u" wrote in message
. ca...
7 years ago before court the other parent wanted to spend the weekend with
our daughter.. naturally without any hesitation I agreed . Come Sunday

night
my daughter was never returned.

With no court order WRT parenting time......the other parent has just as
much right to the child as you.

I tried calling and going to the place where
my daughter was staying but no answer.

No one is required to answer a phone

Tried calling the police and they
said call back in 24 hours.

Standard procedure

Monday morning a sheriff came to my house and served me a restraining

order
stating no verbal, physical, or written contact with my daughter or the
other parent. What did I do to deserve this?

This is where your story falls apart. The only type of order this could be
is an ex-parte order. It would only b calid until you both appeared in
court, typically within 14 days..................either you are full of crap
or there is something you are not disclosing

Anyways... after 2 month of going back and forth to court I come home from
work one day and find my daughter at my house with my parents. I assumed
that this was a trap to make me go to jail so I went straight to court the
next day with my daughter and spoke to a legal council.

Again, there is evidently more to the story.

They tried
contacting the other parent but without any success. Another court date

was
set and when I went, the judge had agreed that the other parent had
abandoned and neglected our daughter thus granting me custody and for the
other parent supervised visitation.

So all of a sudden, after you being denied any contact for months, they turn
around and give you custody? Denmark is not smelling to good right now.

(I found out from a friend of the other parent that the reason my daughter
was droped

??????

So this brings me back to the beginning. Should I fall for the same trick
twice and let my daughter come back anytime they wish OR should I have
something that will guarantee the return at a specific time.

If there is supervised visitation/parenting time, the terms would be spelled
out in the court order.....if not either you or you attorney is an
idiot.........or there is far more to the story.

What would you do if you've been burn before??? Start judgeing people??

Don't even go there.

Old July 21st 03, 02:56 AM
natural_4u

OK detective Paul... I don't know what an ex-parte order is but... the other
parent NEVER appeared in court once. That looked good for me in court.

I guess it doesn't hurt to tell you exactly what happened. The other parent
did not like the fact that my daughter had my last name and that MY parents
are still together and not alcoholics. The other parent, I guess was
jealous. The other parent had told the legal aid lawyer they were scared of
me... that why legal aid had denied me. I had to pay for my lawyer. My
lawyer said to the judge, "My client has appeared at every court date and
the other parents has not appeared once now the other parent has left my
client with the child"

That cheap ass legal aid lawyer was put to shame. The judge did not hesitate
to reverse the restraining order and added a supervised visitation.

Hey dumb-ass I almost forgot one last thing, if the other parents legal aid
lawyer can't get a hold of their own client and left the child to me... the
judge called it neglect and abandonment. My parents don't drink or do drugs.
The court usually will look at each parents family background for help on
decision making on who the child should stay with.

I think you are just in a different part of the world with different rules.

"

Old July 21st 03, 03:14 AM
natural_4u

I know I had the right to know where my daughter was but the other parent
WANTED me to freak out.(Vindictive)

No I didn't have any contact but I kinda knew where they were staying.

I know what my daughter WANTS but does she really want that???

My saying is"you are either in our daughter's life or you're out" no part
time bullsh*t

Dolores you are the only one who say I should have something on paper... I
really feel the same way. The other parent already had a chance. This is not
a 3 strikes you're out thing ... this is my daughter we're talking about,
right?

You only get one chance , and after a stunt like that , that really blew it
for the other parent!

"dolores" wrote in message

"natural_4u" wrote in message
. ca...
7 years ago before court the other parent wanted to spend the weekend

with
our daughter.. naturally without any hesitation I agreed . Come Sunday

night
my daughter was never returned. I tried calling and going to the place

where
my daughter was staying but no answer. Tried calling the police and they
said call back in 24 hours.

You had the right to at least expect a phone call to let you know she was
ok. If you are the custodial parent, be you father or mother, then the

other
has a duty not to just you, but the child to let you know what's going on.
Jesus, I would have been out of my mind with worry, if put in this
situation.

Monday morning a sheriff came to my house and served me a restraining

order
stating no verbal, physical, or written contact with my daughter or the
other parent. What did I do to deserve this?

Anyways... after 2 month of going back and forth to court I come home

from
work one day and find my daughter at my house with my parents.

Did you have any contact at all with y our daughter in this time, did you
know where she was etc?

I assumed
that this was a trap to make me go to jail so I went straight to court

the
next day with my daughter and spoke to a legal council. They tried
contacting the other parent but without any success. Another court date

was
set and when I went, the judge had agreed that the other parent had
abandoned and neglected our daughter thus granting me custody and for

the
other parent supervised visitation.

(I found out from a friend of the other parent that the reason my

daughter
was droped

So this brings me back to the beginning. Should I fall for the same

trick
twice and let my daughter come back anytime they wish

No, I dont think you should, I reckon you should have something on paper.
But then again it depends on how old your daughter is. It could be a case
that your daughter may *want* to spend more time with the other parent and
you dont really have the right to stop her.

Has either of you asked *her* (your daughter) what she wants?

Dolores