Hey kate

Old July 23rd 03, 02:11 AM
AlanS

Default Hey kate

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message . ..
before Paul, it was me.
before me, it was matt.
before matt, it was peter
before peter...

and so on.

She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause more ****
last night, i'm just obliging.

Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about all
the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

Loraine kooking out again?
Old July 23rd 03, 04:26 AM

dolores wrote:

*bri (who is staying out of this because I simply like all the
actors/actresses involved and this just doesn't have anything to do
with me. Do I agree with all the participants all of the time....No.)

so, how can you like tom, who consistently calls me **** and bitch and
looney lorain to make fun of my mental illness and twists my cry for help
into a statement that i am abusing my child and then says he is going to go
call my local child protective services to turn me in when he has the power
to follow through on that as he knows my real name and location?

answer that one brianne. and he has a pattern of harassing me for years
now, and for that matter he often threatens to punish the group with
inviting other trolls here to harass us and it appears he has done just
that, and you have a pattern of turning a blind eye to it in the name of
"not taking sides" for no good reason i can see. i don't understand. I
hope you don't see me as equally hurtful and psychotic as him! good lord.

ps. how the hell is Matt doing these days? I miss him.

he too tormented me every chance he got.

Yeah, I was wondering the same......sigh!!..he was such a mild
mannered kinda guy too!!

Dolores

are you being sarcastic, i hope?

here are some reminders of things he said to me when he was here, this
didn't take much time for me to dig up from google and apparently some
people have short memories:

from Matt:

Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 22:39:17 -0500
From: Matt

"someone who would ship their kids off so they could party or because "it
was just too tough" really doesn't hold much in the way of even being
worth listening to for me. And those are actions that Lorian can never
take back and redo."

Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:02:27 -0600
From: Matt

"Oh go suck a barrel you twisted worthless piece of waste..."

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:32:27 -0600
From: "Matt"

"See ya in June, bitchface...."

And the one thing that he persisted in tormenting me over in post after post
after post was my fear of going outside (agoraphobia) that I had after my
last boyfriend threw me over a couch back in 1996 and broke my back so
Christmas 2000 I was afraid to go to the store, even to get toilet paper and
I talked about it on the newsgroup and he used that against me and it hurt
as it was just plain cruel to persecute me for my disability, especially for
one that I got from having it inflicted on me by someone I had once loved.

Old July 23rd 03, 04:36 AM
Rolly The Pervert

wrote in message
. net...

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:32:27 -0600
From: "Matt"

Christmas 2000 I was afraid to go to the store, even to get toilet paper

and

lol

rest was BS, you started crossposting to arna, not me

Old July 23rd 03, 02:11 PM
turtledove

wrote in message
. net...
dolores wrote:

*bri (who is staying out of this because I simply like all the
actors/actresses involved and this just doesn't have anything to do
with me. Do I agree with all the participants all of the time....No.)

so, how can you like tom, who consistently calls me **** and bitch and
looney lorain to make fun of my mental illness and twists my cry for help
into a statement that i am abusing my child and then says he is going to

go
call my local child protective services to turn me in when he has the

power
to follow through on that as he knows my real name and location?

Because Tom has always been very nice to me. Onlist and offlist. Again,
this turmoil with you is between the two of you. If you would calm down and
ignore his teasing you, you would find that it would stop. However, you turn
this into a 'war' every time. I just choose to not deal with it this time.
I was very happy to see Tom posting here again.

answer that one brianne. and he has a pattern of harassing me for years
now, and for that matter he often threatens to punish the group with
inviting other trolls here to harass us and it appears he has done just
that, and you have a pattern of turning a blind eye to it in the name of
"not taking sides" for no good reason i can see. i don't understand. I
hope you don't see me as equally hurtful and psychotic as him! good lord.

He has a pattern of harassing you because you give him the power to do it.
Lately I feel the only 'victims' in this war is the bystanders who get drawn
into it year after year. I don't see you any different than I see Tom. I
like you both, you both have good qualities, and you both have qualities
that irritate me to no end.

ps. how the hell is Matt doing these days? I miss him.

he too tormented me every chance he got.

Again, you let him. He didn't torment me, and if he did, he apologized. We
were friends onlist and offlist and I miss his sense of humor and his daily
jokes.

Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:02:27 -0600
From: Matt

"Oh go suck a barrel you twisted worthless piece of waste..."

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:32:27 -0600
From: "Matt"

"See ya in June, bitchface...."

And the one thing that he persisted in tormenting me over in post after

post
after post was my fear of going outside (agoraphobia) that I had after my
last boyfriend threw me over a couch back in 1996 and broke my back so
Christmas 2000 I was afraid to go to the store, even to get toilet paper

and
I talked about it on the newsgroup and he used that against me and it hurt
as it was just plain cruel to persecute me for my disability, especially

for
one that I got from having it inflicted on me by someone I had once loved.

That comment was so very long ago. You have simply got to let some of this
anger and hurt go.

*b (yes, I realize I responded....sigh)

Old July 25th 03, 09:51 AM

turtledove wrote:

I just saw this and I can' t believe this Brianne. You are so smart, how
can you be so blind?

Because Tom has always been very nice to me. Onlist and offlist.

and you are going to make damn sure it stays that way because if you defend
me he will target you too...

Again, this turmoil with you is between the two of you. If you would
calm down and ignore his teasing you, you would find that it would
stop.

That is not true. He is waaay beyond a mere troll. He attacks me
unprovoked from out of nowhere and is obviously fixated on me personally and
he knows my real name and location and threatens to take it offline into my
real life and my child's life, it is not just teasing so don't minimize it.

However, you turn this into a 'war' every time.

It is a war. If he called you a **** and announced that you were abusing
your child and that he was going to call child protective services in
Melbourne, Florida on Brianne Grant wouldn't you be ****ed off if I started
flirting with him and told you to stop getting so mad at him?

I just choose
to not deal with it this time. I was very happy to see Tom posting
here again.

Are you that deep in denial or what?

translation: it is your fault that Tom hurts you, it is not Tom's fault
that he calls you names and threatens you.

He has a pattern of harassing you because you give him the power to
do it. Lately I feel the only 'victims' in this war is the bystanders
who get drawn into it year after year. I don't see you any different
than I see Tom. I like you both, you both have good qualities, and
you both have qualities that irritate me to no end.

it is your fault

he (Matt) too tormented me every chance he got.

it is your fault

Again, you let him. He didn't torment me, and if he did, he
apologized. We were friends onlist and offlist and I miss his sense
of humor and his daily jokes.

it is your fault

That comment was so very long ago. You have simply got to let some
of this anger and hurt go.

it is your fault

Brianne, when are you going to hold TOM responsible for TOM's behavior?

Old July 25th 03, 12:06 PM
turtledove

wrote in message news:hc6Ua.125109$OZ2.25295@rwcrnsc54...
turtledove wrote:

How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again.....
This conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now that
you've stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of being???

Old July 25th 03, 05:51 PM
CME

"turtledove" wrote in message
om...

turtledove wrote:

How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again.....
This conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now that
you've stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of being???

Yeah wow, I couldn't believe I saw that. Twice no less. Didi... now you.
Jesus Christ Lorian, what are you thinking??? You come running here for
support, and then **** people over that care enough to give it to you.
Seems like some people here are TOO forgiving. I doubt they'll make the
same mistake twice.

Christine

Old July 25th 03, 08:44 PM
Dennis Here

Didi wrote in message

Beware of what personal information you share
with someone with that personality-type lest your info be broadcasted over
the 'Net after you become a "Them".

It is not simply information shared.
In a post today Lorian stated information about my intended visit to Maureen
last year. I have not shared this info with her. In fact I have only told
three people from this group what happened and ALL by private Email.
I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her. Or, if no
one did, how did she get it.
Is she competent enough to have hacked into my mailbox? Tom, perhaps you
could give me some pointers as to what to look for?

Lorian, an explanation please.

Dennis

Old July 25th 03, 08:58 PM
Rolly The Pervert

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

Didi wrote in message

Beware of what personal information you share
with someone with that personality-type lest your info be broadcasted

over
the 'Net after you become a "Them".

It is not simply information shared.
In a post today Lorian stated information about my intended visit to

Maureen
last year. I have not shared this info with her. In fact I have only told
three people from this group what happened and ALL by private Email.
I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her. Or, if

no
one did, how did she get it.
Is she competent enough to have hacked into my mailbox? Tom, perhaps you
could give me some pointers as to what to look for?

is my email addy

I can audit your system if you want, only take a few minutes.

But I don't think she's *that* technically inclined, unless you have a
really ridiculous pasword.

No dood, I think someone fed her partial information is all. One of your
friends has a big mouth. I was told m wanted to keep all this private, and
doesn't want her **** dragged up.

I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about her at
all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to investigate it
via email.
One thing for sure, if Lorian outs anyone elses personal info, I'll setup a
remailer bot and spam hers across the porn groups.

Old July 25th 03, 09:32 PM
Joelle

In fact I have only told
three people from this group what happened and ALL by private Email.
I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her.

Okay. This is all beyond weird and creepy. Scary.

Joelle