Ping Dennis

Old July 24th 03, 12:22 AM
Joelle

Default Ping Dennis

Sorry for putting your name in the header - I tried to email you but I don't
know how to pull your plonker!

Joelle
Old July 24th 03, 08:07 AM
CME

"Joelle" wrote in message
Sorry for putting your name in the header - I tried to email you but I

don't
know how to pull your plonker!

Joelle

LOL, I'm not going to go there... I'm sure half of you are there already.

Christine

Old July 24th 03, 11:37 AM
Paul Fritz

"Joelle" wrote in message
I don't
know how to pull your plonker!

You haven't dated in a while have you? sorry I couldn't resist

Joelle

Old July 24th 03, 12:55 PM
Joelle

I don't
know how to pull your plonker!

You haven't dated in a while have you? sorry I couldn't resist

Oh you children. I expected Dennis to run with this--but the whole classroom?
:-P

And no, I haven't dated in awhile...;-)

Joelle
Old July 24th 03, 11:07 PM
Dennis Here

Joelle wrote in message

I don't
know how to pull your plonker!

Well you can take off those rubber gloves for a start!
First, liberally cover your hands with massage oil.
Next, you get my "plonker" out. (Of the bit before the @)
Then you ignore my instructions ( from the bit after the @) because by this
time I think you will know what to do without further guidance.
Now I'll just make myself comfortable in anticipation of it coming.

Dennis ;-)

Old July 24th 03, 11:50 PM
CME

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
Yes, I do agree...I am there with you.. LMAO.. and BTW why is it wrong to
top post? Curious I am, newsgroups are new to me.

It's just easier for people to follow a conversation, and it's the
preferrable way to post in this group. BTW welcome, make sure you read the
FAQ, it's very helpful.

Christine
(Who is a reformed top poster and single mother to 7 year old twin boys.)

snip

Old July 24th 03, 11:55 PM
Joelle

Well you can take off those rubber gloves for a start!

Oh that's how you like it, the wise experienced professor and the virgin..

First, liberally cover your hands with massage oil.

Ah well, I never found it necessary to use oil, I found a much better
lubricant...

Next, you get my "plonker" out.

Now that's the tricky part, not sure your plonker wants to come out, but we
shall try...

Joelle
Old July 25th 03, 09:37 AM

Joelle wrote:
I don't
know how to pull your plonker!

You haven't dated in a while have you? sorry I couldn't resist

Oh you children. I expected Dennis to run with this--but the whole
classroom? :-P

And no, I haven't dated in awhile...;-)

Joelle

Would you believe I didn't get it until after a few posts... LOL. I've been
a techie too long. :-(

Old July 25th 03, 02:30 PM
Joelle

Now that's the tricky part, not sure your plonker wants to come out, but
we
shall try...

That is where you need the magnifying glass and tweezers ;-)

Oh no. Let the plonker wars begin.

Joelle