Just to let you know..

Old July 26th 03, 03:14 PM
Moon Shyne

Default Just to let you know..

"turtledove" wrote in message
om...

"Didi" wrote in message
news:OymUa.130821$GL4.34333@rwcrnsc53...
Christine wrote:

Wow, why would you bring up something like that? Was it necessary? I

don't think so.

You know, it probably wasn't "necessary", but why should we pretend that

any
conversation between 'Kate and Lorian about Mo was anything other than

what
it most likely was -- a slam-fest at her absent expense?

I was on both sides of the issue -- at one point I was friends with 'Kate

as
well as with Mo, and I lived through all of the insecurities and

pettiness,
and I can fairly report that it was all one-sided.

Besides which, isn't this like the 3rd time that 'Kate has left the ng in
the past few months? Always with a dramatic exit staged?
--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1

I just don't think that this is the right place or the right time to drop
all that. I don't know if you are aware about this, but 'Kate lost her
mother very recently. THAT is why she has been off list the past few
months. That and for other reasons. She has never 'left dramatically' as
you are presuming Didi.

Can't you just drop this. You don't have to like her, but can't you just be
polite and leave her alone?

I was wondering the same thing - if there's someone in this, or any other,
newsgroup, that anyone doesn't like, why not just leave them alone? Why is it
necessary to launch attacks like I've been reading here?
That was my objection to Paul's posts - it's clear he doesn't like Lorian, and
it's clear he doesn't like me, as evidenced by his repeated posts of the same
old, tired lies about me -- so why waste the energy posting about it repeatedly?
What's the point?

with respect,
*bri

Old July 26th 03, 04:07 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Christine wrote:

[...]

I like kate, she's a friend, but your clueless. She has, many times n00b.

Can't you just drop this. You don't have to like her, but can't you

just be
polite and leave her alone?

I was wondering the same thing - if there's someone in this, or any other,
newsgroup, that anyone doesn't like, why not just leave them alone? Why

is it
necessary to launch attacks like I've been reading here?

When the whore goes and posts people real life info, when the whore cals
peoples employers, she's dangerous and needs to be exposed.

That was my objection to Paul's posts - it's clear he doesn't like Lorian,

and
it's clear he doesn't like me, as evidenced by his repeated posts of the

same
old, tired lies about me -- so why waste the energy posting about it

repeatedly?
What's the point?

And why don't you filter out Paul then n00b

with respect,
*bri

Old July 26th 03, 04:16 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"Didi" wrote in message
. net...
Bri wrote:

what the ****?

O.k.....I'm simmering down.

Somewhere in the mess of posts is one from Lorain where she points out that
Maureen "abandoned" her corporation, house, et all.

From there it was percieved that all these details were bull**** and that Mo
had made it all up and wasn't really any of what she had said she was.

Again,,,,Lorain's doing.

I think that Kate is reacting to the fact that she discussed this with
Lorain and is feeling badly about it.

It wasn't that you were "bragging" , Deeds, you know how things tend to
take on a life of their own.

And you're right, Lorain wants you.

Surf

Old July 26th 03, 04:19 PM
Rolly The Pervert

"Lisa aka Surfer" wrote in message

"Didi" wrote in message
. net...
Bri wrote:

what the ****?

O.k.....I'm simmering down.

Somewhere in the mess of posts is one from Lorain where she points out

that
Maureen "abandoned" her corporation, house, et all.

From there it was percieved that all these details were bull**** and that

Mo
had made it all up and wasn't really any of what she had said she was.

Again,,,,Lorain's doing.

I think that Kate is reacting to the fact that she discussed this with
Lorain and is feeling badly about it.

It wasn't that you were "bragging" , Deeds, you know how things tend to
take on a life of their own.

And you're right, Lorain wants you.

Surf

No infighting heh.

Take it out on the one who deserves it.

Old July 26th 03, 04:24 PM
Moon Shyne

Christine wrote:

[...]

Attributions are off here - the above was not posted by me.

I like kate, she's a friend, but your clueless. She has, many times n00b.

Can't you just drop this. You don't have to like her, but can't you

just be
polite and leave her alone?

I was wondering the same thing - if there's someone in this, or any other,
newsgroup, that anyone doesn't like, why not just leave them alone? Why

is it
necessary to launch attacks like I've been reading here?

When the whore goes and posts people real life info, when the whore cals
peoples employers, she's dangerous and needs to be exposed.

You mean like when certain people were posting items about my divorce on line?
Should they be considered dangerous and in need of being exposed as well?

That was my objection to Paul's posts - it's clear he doesn't like Lorian,

and
it's clear he doesn't like me, as evidenced by his repeated posts of the

same
old, tired lies about me -- so why waste the energy posting about it

repeatedly?
What's the point?

And why don't you filter out Paul then n00b

Do you have some point to continuing to stir ****, Tom? Especially in the way
you changed the name of the newsgroup?

with respect,
*bri

Old July 26th 03, 04:48 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Christine wrote:

[...]

My apologies then. it's this part that got me wound up and calling you a
n00b. I didn't get how someone who is relatively new here, could make such a
blanket statement. Again, i like kate, I even icq'd her last night asking
her to stay.

I like kate, she's a friend, but your clueless. She has, many times

n00b.

Can't you just drop this. You don't have to like her, but can't you

just be
polite and leave her alone?

I was wondering the same thing - if there's someone in this, or any

other,
newsgroup, that anyone doesn't like, why not just leave them alone?

Why
is it
necessary to launch attacks like I've been reading here?

When the whore goes and posts people real life info, when the whore cals
peoples employers, she's dangerous and needs to be exposed.

You mean like when certain people were posting items about my divorce on

line?

Hwo did that and when? How much personal info was divulged? Was this
something you told someone in condifence?
Also, if it happened in a group where you defend someone like Lorian ( not
saying it did, i dunno what your refering to ) people tend not to care.

Should they be considered dangerous and in need of being exposed as well?

Dunno, did they call yoru place of employement? Did they call the fbi over
your divorce?

If any of this has to do with an earlier post about you knowing Peter, I'll
be putting you in my lorian file, as he's deceased, and only puts looneys in
danger like Looney Lorian.

BTW, I'm not Paul.

That was my objection to Paul's posts - it's clear he doesn't like

Lorian,
and
it's clear he doesn't like me, as evidenced by his repeated posts of

the
same
old, tired lies about me -- so why waste the energy posting about it

repeatedly?
What's the point?

And why don't you filter out Paul then n00b

Do you have some point to continuing to stir ****, Tom? Especially in the

way
you changed the name of the newsgroup?

It's called a followup.. It sends you posting to where I think you belong.
Deal with it, go whine over coffee with Lorian about it.

Again, if Paul and I bother you so much, why not filter us out n00b, isn't
that what you told your friend Lorian to do? Ignore us?

And yeah i got a point, to drive off the loon from the newsgroup, if you
wanna be her defender here, deal with the fallout.

It's an alt.group, don't like my posts, flame back, ignore me, or complain
to . The owners name is Gary, say hi for me

with respect,
*bri

Old July 26th 03, 05:07 PM
Moon Shyne

Christine wrote:

[...]

New here? I've been here for probably over a year, and on line for over 7
years....... I'm well past being a newbie

[...]

I haven't defended Lorian - truthfully, I'm as disgusted with her latest stunt
as everyone else appears to be - on the other hand, I strongly object to the
kind of harrassment I've seen Paul do, as well as not understanding why so many
people in this particular newsgroup feel the need to post over and over, talking
about how horrible they think she is, as though she can't read them? Again,
what's the point?

Should they be considered dangerous and in need of being exposed as well?

Dunno, did they call yoru place of employement? Did they call the fbi over
your divorce?

I'll post no specifics, since that makes me just as culpable as them - suffice
to say that the appropriate authorities have the information, at which point I
continue on with my life.

If any of this has to do with an earlier post about you knowing Peter, I'll
be putting you in my lorian file, as he's deceased, and only puts looneys in
danger like Looney Lorian.

I read PeterD's posts, didn't much care for his overly abrasive posting style,
and never had any personal interaction with the man. Let him rest in peace.

BTW, I'm not Paul.

I'm well aware of that, Tom - I don't believe I called you Paul, did I?

That was my objection to Paul's posts - it's clear he doesn't like

Lorian,
and
it's clear he doesn't like me, as evidenced by his repeated posts of

the
same
old, tired lies about me -- so why waste the energy posting about it
repeatedly?
What's the point?

And why don't you filter out Paul then n00b

Do you have some point to continuing to stir ****, Tom? Especially in the

way
you changed the name of the newsgroup?

It's called a followup..

I'm well aware of what it's called - same as you altered the followup to this
one, as well. As you can see, I'm far enough away from being a newbie that I
can see it, recognize it, and do away with it.

It sends you posting to where I think you belong.
Deal with it, go whine over coffee with Lorian about it.

And again, you have it wrong. Why not take a step back before you continue
attacking me for things I haven't done?

Again, if Paul and I bother you so much, why not filter us out n00b, isn't
that what you told your friend Lorian to do? Ignore us?

And yeah i got a point, to drive off the loon from the newsgroup, if you
wanna be her defender here, deal with the fallout.

And where, in this latest uproar, have you seen me defend Lorian?

Old July 26th 03, 05:19 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Christine wrote:

[...]

Your a noob. You call followups changing the group name.

Again, I don't see how any noob whos only ben here a year can make such a
blanket statement

[...]

Yeah you have, you called a dear friend of mine a vulture, without knowing
who Lorian really was. This is a backpedal , cause I suspect now even you
know how nuts she is

Should they be considered dangerous and in need of being exposed as

well?

Dunno, did they call yoru place of employement? Did they call the fbi

over
your divorce?

I'll post no specifics, since that makes me just as culpable as them -

suffice
to say that the appropriate authorities have the information, at which

point I
continue on with my life.

Then why bring it up now? Attention? should I feel bad for you? Offer to
help someone I don't give a **** about

I'll make this really easy for you.

You **** on some good people here, you called people vultures, without
knowing what tyhe other side was or really caring,. your a bandwagon
thumper, you flip flop depending on who looks like they are ahead. Your no
one, you don't post on topic, you give your advice like it's gospel, you
havbe opinions, strong ones, about everything, wether or not you know what
your going on about ( like with Lorian ) and then your like, hey, why be
mean to me.

Again Ms wanna be moderator, if you don't like what i post, too bad.

you backed the wrong horse, deal with it. Maybe you should apologize to Lisa
though for being a bitch and calling folks vultures.