Should I suggest next visits?

Old January 6th 04, 12:37 AM
Andrew

Default Should I suggest next visits?

Hey, addressed to anyone who has any thoughts (and knows my story) but I was
thinking about Kate in particular as she had some advice on handling meeting
with wife/ex wife. Should I introduce the idea of arranging the next visit
now? I am of a mind to as I feel its safe, it gives daughter chance to see
both parents (and vice versa) and of course it gives me a bit of a break to
get my salsa technique right. Any advice I will probably pick up, so wired
on good vibes tonight doubt I am going to sleep though have to to wake wife
up early for a meeting she has tomorrow. Have suggested we all hit the new
Mexican restaurant tomorrow (wife's step mum invited too). Hmm, better
dredge up the old herbal Nytols later on and see if I can get some sack
time.

Life's good guys, live it. Play the hand your given and enjoy as much as you
can, its a crime not to.

Andrew

Old January 6th 04, 02:42 AM
Tiffany

Andrew wrote in message
[...]

Sure talk to her about it. See what she has in mind for visits or if she is
just going to wing it. Let her know she can have the kid pretty much any
time (atleast now that she isn't in school).

Old January 7th 04, 11:26 AM
Andrew

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:37:45 +0000 (UTC), "Andrew"

[...]

A. Take it slow.
B. Ask her if she wants to talk about it. You don't want her to feel
like you're pushing.

'Kate

Thanks Kate (and Tiffany),

Did just slowly suggest if she wanted to talk about it anytime was cool. She
had a business meeting yesterday for most of morning and after it said she
was too tired to talk about anything serious. No problemo. Took daughter,
mum and mums step mum to the new Mexican restaurant. Great meal. She decided
she did not want to spend final night with daughter and I as she could not
be sure she would not break down when time came to take daughter back to
school (first day of new term was today). OK, No problemo. She will have
left the country now, along the way yesterday she did mention she would like
to see daughter over summer but it depended on her fund situation. Kid is
OK, was excited about going back to school and says she is going to tell all
her friends about her holiday in Sweden. Incredibly warm today and
yesterday for the time of year (apropos of absolutely nothing!)

Andrew

Old January 7th 04, 03:04 PM
Tiffany

Andrew wrote in message

'Kate wrote in message

[...]

Good.... seems things are going as well as they can between you two. Now go
rub happiness around.

Old January 7th 04, 04:25 PM
Andrew

"Tiffany" wrote in message

[...]