Happy Turkey day everyone!

Old November 25th 04, 01:12 AM
Bebelestrnge0721

Default Happy Turkey day everyone!

Wishing you all a happy day ! I hope everyone will be spending the day with
family and friends enjoying lots of the traditional Feast ! Being thankful for
all that we -do- have , please be safe in your travels ! This year we will
spend Thanksgiving in Jersey with Family. My niece is doing the cooking, so I
get a break till Christmas!
What is everyone else doing ?
Bev
Old November 25th 04, 02:26 PM

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Wishing you all a happy day ! I hope everyone will be spending the day with
family and friends enjoying lots of the traditional Feast ! Being thankful

for
all that we -do- have , please be safe in your travels ! This year we will
spend Thanksgiving in Jersey with Family. My niece is doing the cooking, so

get a break till Christmas!
What is everyone else doing ?
Bev

Family is all gathering for lots and lots of food!
Wishing you and yours happy day too!

Old November 25th 04, 02:28 PM
Moon Shyne

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Wishing you all a happy day ! I hope everyone will be spending the day with
family and friends enjoying lots of the traditional Feast ! Being thankful for
all that we -do- have , please be safe in your travels ! This year we will
spend Thanksgiving in Jersey with Family. My niece is doing the cooking, so I
get a break till Christmas!
What is everyone else doing ?

G We're joining our fellow 'outlaws' for the holidays, as always. They got
divorced out of the family, we divorced out of the family, and we've enjoyed
each other's company in peace and harmony ever since.

They do the turkey for Thanksgiving, where we give thanks to not be part of the
family we divorced, and we do the feast for Xmas/Hannukkah where we give love
and presents to the people we genuinely chose to be part of our family.

Enjoy your day, everyone

Moon and family :-)

Bev

Old November 25th 04, 04:16 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message

Wishing you all a happy day ! I hope everyone will be spending the day

with
family and friends enjoying lots of the traditional Feast ! Being thankful

for
all that we -do- have , please be safe in your travels ! This year we will
spend Thanksgiving in Jersey with Family. My niece is doing the cooking,

so I
get a break till Christmas!

Sounds like lots of fun. I hope it went well.

What is everyone else doing ?

Working. We don't celebrate it over here. I assume our lords and masters
feel we have nothing to be thankful for. They could be right.

--
Paul Griffiths