It Couldn't Ever Happen to My Child

Old October 21st 05, 11:12 AM
Alicia Bryan

Default It Couldn't Ever Happen to My Child

Hello, parents. My name is Alicia Bryan, and I am a Child Shield, U.S.A. representative. We are dedicated to helping to reduce the alarming number of lost, missing, abducted, and runaway children. Every 30 seconds, another child becomes lost or missing. This is a frightening problem, but we can safeguard our children through proper education. Our programs are based on sound prevention & security through education 1st, the highest level of identification 2nd, and the most efficient organized recovery system 3rd.

Each year more than one million children turn up missing. In fact, during the ten minutes that I am addressing you this evening, between fifteen and twenty more children will become lost or missing. Many of these tragedies could have been prevented. If only the parents had taken the time to properly educate their children, many of them wouldn't have become missing in the first place. You will find some ways you can safeguard your children by visiting: http://www.childshieldusa.com/acassociates.

If you teach your children the Seven Rules for Safety and reinforce the learning by periodic review, the chances of you ever having a lost or missing child will be greatly reduced. But, how many parents are prepared to cope with the disappearance of a child, should it ever happen?

Imagine with me, if you will, that you are standing at the bus stop waiting for your child to return home from school. The bus arrives and begins to unload. All the children stream off the bus and run to the arms of their waiting parents. All except for your child. You rush onto the bus...it's empty. Noticing your dismay, the bus driver says he doesn't remember whether or not your child got onto the bus at school. Who in this forum would know exactly what they should do?

Please, visit http://www.childshieldusa.com/acassociates to learn the proper steps to follow if your child does turn up missing.

Ignoring these dangers or pretending that these things don't happen is not the way to protect our children, but educating them is. We need to arm our children with information that can give them an edge in these uncertain times. Our program offers more than just a solution to the problem, it offers prevention against the problem itself.

I hope by sharing this information with you this evening that each of you will join the growing list of parents who are doing the right thing and educating their children to help protect them against these dangers. As you browse the http://www.childshieldusa.com/acassociates website, keep in mind that we parents owe our children more than the naive belief that "It Could Never Happen To My Child".

Cordially,
Alicia Bryan
http://www.childshieldusa.com/acassociates

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050921011511Q1p7RvG0

http://www.usenet.com
Old October 22nd 05, 01:01 AM
tim

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:12:37, "Alicia Bryan"
wrote:

I hope by sharing this information with you this evening that each of you will join the growing list of parents who are doing the right thing

Cordially,
Alicia Bryan
http://www.spamaddressdeleted

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050921011511Q1p7RvG0

I hope you do the right thing, and quit spamming.
Old October 22nd 05, 05:01 AM
mt

I hope you do the right thing, and quit spamming.

Heck, I was just happy to see a new post here for once.