The Runner's Physique

Old November 5th 07, 09:23 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Prisoner at War

Default The Runner's Physique

On Nov 2, 8:24 pm, "ATP*" wrote:
http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/09/twins.html

Supposedly identical twins, one is a distance runner, the other trained in
field events.http://www.arthurdevany.com/webstuff/images/Twins.tiff

Very interesting!

Many thanks for the post. I was forever asking about why there
haven't been any studies of twins WRT physique and physical fitness.

Old November 5th 07, 09:30 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
shinypenny

On Nov 5, 3:23 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:
On Nov 2, 8:24 pm, "ATP*" wrote:

http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/09/twins.html

Supposedly identical twins, one is a distance runner, the other trained in
field events.http://www.arthurdevany.com/webstuff/images/Twins.tiff

Very interesting!

Many thanks for the post. I was forever asking about why there
haven't been any studies of twins WRT physique and physical fitness.

But which is which?

jen

Old November 6th 07, 07:39 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Charlie Pendejo

http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/09/twins.html

Speaking of twins, I think noted web wackjob Devany and usenet anti
endurance ranter Kaz Kylheku might be. And like the twins linked
above, they're easy to tell apart. Kaz has trained his trollish
sarcasm while Devany's plainly given his all to cultivating a B cup:
http://www.arthurdevany.com/about.html

Nice rack, Art!

Kylheku & Devany: wits and tits.

Old November 6th 07, 12:31 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 1:39 am, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/09/twins.html

Speaking of twins, I think noted web wackjob Devany and usenet anti
endurance ranter Kaz Kylheku might be. And like the twins linked
above, they're easy to tell apart. Kaz has trained his trollish
sarcasm while Devany's plainly given his all to cultivating a B cup:http://www.arthurdevany.com/about.html

HOLY ****! Those are REAL man-tits! I bet Knebel will be "busy" with
that pic for a month or two.

Old November 6th 07, 02:21 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Elflord

On 2007-11-05, Prisoner at War wrote:
On Nov 2, 8:24 pm, "ATP*" wrote:
http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/09/twins.html

Supposedly identical twins, one is a distance runner, the other trained in
field events.http://www.arthurdevany.com/webstuff/images/Twins.tiff

Very interesting!

Many thanks for the post. I was forever asking about why there
haven't been any studies of twins WRT physique and physical fitness.

If you weightlifting guys are not sure who the runners are -- they're the
skinny guys who are banging your wives while you're practicing your double
biceps poses in the mirror and bragging on usenet about your superior physique.

Cheers,
--
Elflord
Old November 6th 07, 04:31 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 8:21 am, Elflord wrote:
If you weightlifting guys are not sure who the runners are -- they're the
skinny guys who are banging your wives while you're practicing your double
biceps poses in the mirror and bragging on usenet about your superior physique.

....and I'm the not-skinny, not-fat runner/lifter who bangs the runners
wives, while they are out banging the lifters transsexual wives, while
the weightlifters are banging each others butts in the locker room.
Frankly I stay up at night worrying I may be the only heterosexual guy
on any of these groups.

Old November 6th 07, 04:42 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Trollhunter

In article . com,
wrote:

Frankly I stay up at night worrying I may be the only heterosexual gay
on any of these groups.

Hermaphrodite?
Old November 6th 07, 05:11 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 10:42 am, Trollhunter wrote:
In article . com,

wrote:
Frankly I stay up at night worrying I may be the only heterosexual gay
on any of these groups.

Hermaphrodite?

I think you misspelled a word in there. Typical of butt pirates.

Old November 6th 07, 05:32 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Prisoner at War

So the Hollyweird writers' strike has extended to usenet, too, and you
need to regurgitate the plot for "Revenge of the Nerds" to make your
point?

Actually, I'd love to marry a real money-making prostitute/porn star,
so bang away, it'd be a good Christmas every year, every day, LOL....

Old November 6th 07, 05:33 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Prisoner at War

On Nov 6, 10:31 am, wrote:

...and I'm the not-skinny, not-fat runner/lifter who bangs the runners
wives, while they are out banging the lifters transsexual wives, while
the weightlifters are banging each others butts in the locker room.
Frankly I stay up at night worrying I may be the only heterosexual guy
on any of these groups.

LOL! I also used to wonder whether I was the only straight-shooter
around, until I realized it was just that most of these groups were
full of old men!!