A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » General
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

SMALLPOX VACCINATION



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old December 5th 10, 02:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 293
Default SMALLPOX VACCINATION

On 12/4/10 8:16 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 9:43 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...


If you actually read some of the articles it says epidemics were caused by the smallpox vaccination.

I know what it says. They could say the sky is green, but that doesn't make it so.

But they're injecting live virus into people. Why wouldn't it cause the disease its supposed to cure?

Because it is not the smallpox virus. It was cowpox, a different virus.


There has been a little inventive white washing it seems by the pharma cartel in order to promote
their
vaccines as safe and efficacious.

OK, how many people got small pox last year? Throughout the world? Zero.

The disease was on the decline before vaccination apparently.

Apparently?

Well yes if you read the historical research.

No, you say "apparently." That means that's the way it looked, not the way it was.

Well yes, that is the way it looks and that is the story the the anti-vaxers are telling.
And when I say story, this is not to mean it is fiction, but that is it the version they are selling.
Whereas the vaxer story is that they stopped it.
Story means version of accounts.



Vaccination caused more cases of the disease than occurred naturally in many instances.

No, it didn't.

You seem pretty sure of it.

Yes, I am.

From what I read, I wouldn't be so certain - the jury is still out on that one.
But not only was vaccination responsible for certain outbreaks,
http://whale.to/a/smallpox77.htm#Epi...vaccinati on:


The whale to site is a horrible site when it comes to accurate info.


Its not inaccurate so much as alternative.


It's inaccurate because the quality of the information is poor. Period.

And not so much alternative as containing truth, some truth.


Some truth. As in very little truth.

What you're not figuring into the equation is the fact that a lost of what passes for truth that is bandied
about, comes from big corporations or vested interests.


You mean like the people who sell unproven treatments as if they really
work? That's alternative medicine.

When the whole of a subject is looked into, in an unbiased way, you can often find that what passes for truth
is in fact nothing more than propaganda.


Yeap, you described alternative medicine (aka conjecture-based medicine
or con-med) perfectly.

You need to keep an open mind, and do unbiased research.


I have. Thanks. So me the good evidence that alternative medicine works.

jeff

  #12  
Old December 5th 10, 06:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Happy Oyster
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 259
Default SMALLPOX VACCINATION

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 07:15:38 -0500, dr_jeff wrote:

Have a good and vaccine-preventable disease free day!


In Germany and Austria we have people who hail diseases.

Really: They claim that is is good to be ill.
--
Krebsforum Lazarus
Das Forum für alternative Krebstherapie

http://www.krebsforum-lazarus.ch
  #13  
Old December 6th 10, 02:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 251
Default SMALLPOX VACCINATION


"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/4/10 8:16 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 9:43 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...


If you actually read some of the articles it says epidemics were caused by the smallpox vaccination.

I know what it says. They could say the sky is green, but that doesn't make it so.

But they're injecting live virus into people. Why wouldn't it cause the disease its supposed to cure?

Because it is not the smallpox virus. It was cowpox, a different virus.


There has been a little inventive white washing it seems by the pharma cartel in order to promote
their
vaccines as safe and efficacious.

OK, how many people got small pox last year? Throughout the world? Zero.

The disease was on the decline before vaccination apparently.

Apparently?

Well yes if you read the historical research.

No, you say "apparently." That means that's the way it looked, not the way it was.

Well yes, that is the way it looks and that is the story the the anti-vaxers are telling.
And when I say story, this is not to mean it is fiction, but that is it the version they are selling.
Whereas the vaxer story is that they stopped it.
Story means version of accounts.



Vaccination caused more cases of the disease than occurred naturally in many instances.

No, it didn't.

You seem pretty sure of it.

Yes, I am.

From what I read, I wouldn't be so certain - the jury is still out on that one.
But not only was vaccination responsible for certain outbreaks,
http://whale.to/a/smallpox77.htm#Epi...vaccinati on:

The whale to site is a horrible site when it comes to accurate info.


Its not inaccurate so much as alternative.


It's inaccurate because the quality of the information is poor. Period.


He has some good links.


And not so much alternative as containing truth, some truth.


Some truth. As in very little truth.


The biggest conspiracy from your viewpoint would be how John D Rockefeller started the pharmaceutical business
and gave massive donations to medical schools.
Big business doesn't give money without wanting something in return.


What you're not figuring into the equation is the fact that a lost of what passes for truth that is bandied
about, comes from big corporations or vested interests.


You mean like the people who sell unproven treatments as if they really work? That's alternative medicine.


There maybe some dubious alternative remedies, but they pale into comparison to the massive fraud of
allopathic medicine.


When the whole of a subject is looked into, in an unbiased way, you can often find that what passes for
truth
is in fact nothing more than propaganda.


Yeap, you described alternative medicine (aka conjecture-based medicine or con-med) perfectly.


And I'm talking about allopathic medicine.
Its time you did some unbiased research.


You need to keep an open mind, and do unbiased research.


I have. Thanks. So me the good evidence that alternative medicine works.


I don't thnk you have.


--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com
"Exploiting workers was always the way the capitalists primarily amassed their fortunes. Several years ago, a
member of Dennis Lee's organization had lunch with a Rockefeller heir. The heir said that he knew of no rich
American family (at the level of dynastic wealth) that made its fortune honestly. In America at least, behind
every great fortune is a great crime." --http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm


  #14  
Old December 6th 10, 11:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 293
Default SMALLPOX VACCINATION

On 12/6/10 8:06 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/4/10 8:16 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 9:43 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...


If you actually read some of the articles it says epidemics were caused by the smallpox vaccination.

I know what it says. They could say the sky is green, but that doesn't make it so.

But they're injecting live virus into people. Why wouldn't it cause the disease its supposed to cure?

Because it is not the smallpox virus. It was cowpox, a different virus.


There has been a little inventive white washing it seems by the pharma cartel in order to promote
their
vaccines as safe and efficacious.

OK, how many people got small pox last year? Throughout the world? Zero.

The disease was on the decline before vaccination apparently.

Apparently?

Well yes if you read the historical research.

No, you say "apparently." That means that's the way it looked, not the way it was.

Well yes, that is the way it looks and that is the story the the anti-vaxers are telling.
And when I say story, this is not to mean it is fiction, but that is it the version they are selling.
Whereas the vaxer story is that they stopped it.
Story means version of accounts.



Vaccination caused more cases of the disease than occurred naturally in many instances.

No, it didn't.

You seem pretty sure of it.

Yes, I am.

From what I read, I wouldn't be so certain - the jury is still out on that one.
But not only was vaccination responsible for certain outbreaks,
http://whale.to/a/smallpox77.htm#Epi...vaccinati on:

The whale to site is a horrible site when it comes to accurate info.

Its not inaccurate so much as alternative.


It's inaccurate because the quality of the information is poor. Period.


He has some good links.


Yeah? And some what? Poor info with some good links - that's a bad site.

And not so much alternative as containing truth, some truth.


Some truth. As in very little truth.


The biggest conspiracy from your viewpoint would be how John D Rockefeller started the pharmaceutical business
and gave massive donations to medical schools.


That's not a conspiracy from my viewpoint. Rich people gave away money.
Big deal. It still happens.

Big business doesn't give money without wanting something in return.


That was his personal business. The person who used to be the richest
man in the world (Bill Gates) is giving away money for vaccines, health
and education. What do you think he wants in return?

What you're not figuring into the equation is the fact that a lost of what passes for truth that is bandied
about, comes from big corporations or vested interests.


You mean like the people who sell unproven treatments as if they really work? That's alternative medicine.


There maybe some dubious alternative remedies, but they pale into comparison to the massive fraud of
allopathic medicine.


Gee, over 50% of cancer victims have their lives saved vs. about 0% by
alternative medicine. While some pharmaceutical companies have horrible
advertising practices and should be held accountable for providing all
research results of their drugs, I don't see any evidence of massive fraud.

When the whole of a subject is looked into, in an unbiased way, you can often find that what passes for
truth
is in fact nothing more than propaganda.


Yeap, you described alternative medicine (aka conjecture-based medicine or con-med) perfectly.


And I'm talking about allopathic medicine.
Its time you did some unbiased research.


I have. You have or anyone else has yet to show alternative medicine
does any good.

You need to keep an open mind, and do unbiased research.


I have. Thanks. So me the good evidence that alternative medicine works.


I don't thnk you have.


That's because you don't think.

Jeff
  #15  
Old December 6th 10, 11:23 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Bob Officer[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14
Default SMALLPOX VACCINATION

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:16:21 -0500, in misc.health.alternative,
dr_jeff wrote:

On 12/6/10 8:06 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/4/10 8:16 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 9:43 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...


If you actually read some of the articles it says epidemics were caused by the smallpox vaccination.

I know what it says. They could say the sky is green, but that doesn't make it so.

But they're injecting live virus into people. Why wouldn't it cause the disease its supposed to cure?

Because it is not the smallpox virus. It was cowpox, a different virus.


There has been a little inventive white washing it seems by the pharma cartel in order to promote
their
vaccines as safe and efficacious.

OK, how many people got small pox last year? Throughout the world? Zero.

The disease was on the decline before vaccination apparently.

Apparently?

Well yes if you read the historical research.

No, you say "apparently." That means that's the way it looked, not the way it was.

Well yes, that is the way it looks and that is the story the the anti-vaxers are telling.
And when I say story, this is not to mean it is fiction, but that is it the version they are selling.
Whereas the vaxer story is that they stopped it.
Story means version of accounts.



Vaccination caused more cases of the disease than occurred naturally in many instances.

No, it didn't.

You seem pretty sure of it.

Yes, I am.

From what I read, I wouldn't be so certain - the jury is still out on that one.
But not only was vaccination responsible for certain outbreaks,
http://whale.to/a/smallpox77.htm#Epi...vaccinati on:

The whale to site is a horrible site when it comes to accurate info.

Its not inaccurate so much as alternative.

It's inaccurate because the quality of the information is poor. Period.


He has some good links.


Yeah? And some what? Poor info with some good links - that's a bad site.


Agreed.

And not so much alternative as containing truth, some truth.

Some truth. As in very little truth.


The biggest conspiracy from your viewpoint would be how John D Rockefeller started the pharmaceutical business
and gave massive donations to medical schools.


That's not a conspiracy from my viewpoint. Rich people gave away money.
Big deal. It still happens.


every day.

Big business doesn't give money without wanting something in return.


That was his personal business. The person who used to be the richest
man in the world (Bill Gates) is giving away money for vaccines, health
and education. What do you think he wants in return?


Healthy computer users? sick people do not have money to buy
computers or electronic gadgets.

What you're not figuring into the equation is the fact that a lost of what passes for truth that is bandied
about, comes from big corporations or vested interests.

You mean like the people who sell unproven treatments as if they really work? That's alternative medicine.


There maybe some dubious alternative remedies, but they pale into comparison to the massive fraud of
allopathic medicine.


Gee, over 50% of cancer victims have their lives saved vs. about 0% by
alternative medicine. While some pharmaceutical companies have horrible
advertising practices and should be held accountable for providing all
research results of their drugs, I don't see any evidence of massive fraud.


Not like the sales of homeopathic 'magic sugar' pills.

When the whole of a subject is looked into, in an unbiased way, you can often find that what passes for
truth
is in fact nothing more than propaganda.

Yeap, you described alternative medicine (aka conjecture-based medicine or con-med) perfectly.


And I'm talking about allopathic medicine.
Its time you did some unbiased research.


I have. You have or anyone else has yet to show alternative medicine
does any good.

You need to keep an open mind, and do unbiased research.

I have. Thanks. So me the good evidence that alternative medicine works.


I don't thnk you have.


That's because you don't think.


Carole tries to use the words "believes" and "thinks"
interchangeably. Doesn't understand the difference.
--
Bob Officer

"One of my pet hates is being made an idiot
out of ...but you go right ahead"
Carole Hubbard in Message-ID:
. com
  #16  
Old December 6th 10, 11:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 293
Default SMALLPOX VACCINATION

On 12/6/10 5:23 PM, Bob Officer wrote:
On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:16:21 -0500, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

On 12/6/10 8:06 AM, carole wrote:


...

Big business doesn't give money without wanting something in return.


That was his personal business. The person who used to be the richest
man in the world (Bill Gates) is giving away money for vaccines, health
and education. What do you think he wants in return?


Healthy computer users? sick people do not have money to buy
computers or electronic gadgets.


Yeah, but there are other ways to get a better return on the money.
Besides, smart people buy Apple computers. ;-)

Jeff

...
  #17  
Old December 7th 10, 12:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Bob Officer[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 14
Default SMALLPOX VACCINATION

On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:54:23 -0500, in misc.health.alternative,
dr_jeff wrote:

On 12/6/10 5:23 PM, Bob Officer wrote:
On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:16:21 -0500, in misc.health.alternative,
wrote:

On 12/6/10 8:06 AM, carole wrote:


...

Big business doesn't give money without wanting something in return.

That was his personal business. The person who used to be the richest
man in the world (Bill Gates) is giving away money for vaccines, health
and education. What do you think he wants in return?


Healthy computer users? sick people do not have money to buy
computers or electronic gadgets.


Yeah, but there are other ways to get a better return on the money.
Besides, smart people buy Apple computers. ;-)


or linux based machines
--
Bob Officer

"One of my pet hates is being made an idiot
out of ...but you go right ahead"
Carole Hubbard in Message-ID:
. com
  #18  
Old March 17th 11, 08:12 AM
Mark_ferguson77 Mark_ferguson77 is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by ParentingBanter: Mar 2011
Posts: 6
Default

This vaccination is very important.
I think that we should care about our children & must give them small pox vaccination.
  #19  
Old April 2nd 11, 01:58 PM
albert.macintosh albert.macintosh is offline
Junior Member
 
First recorded activity by ParentingBanter: Mar 2011
Posts: 10
Default

Smallpox vaccination is very important.
Because it can be dangerous for children.
__________________
fico score
netflix
  #20  
Old April 11th 11, 08:28 AM
Stephen.joyce77 Stephen.joyce77 is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by ParentingBanter: Apr 2011
Posts: 7
Default

Small pox vaccination is very important.
Otherwise it can be very dangerous to a baby.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SMALLPOX VACCINATION john[_5_] Kids Health 20 December 7th 10 12:15 AM
The Smallpox Vaccination Hoax JOHN Kids Health 0 October 23rd 08 02:50 PM
The Smallpox Hoax john Kids Health 4 July 6th 06 07:23 AM
Vaccination: Any MDs/RNs reporting it as child abuse? (also: TAPPinto truth about vaccination) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 4 November 18th 05 08:13 PM
Autistic syndrome (Kanner) and vaccination against smallpox (author's transl) john Kids Health 2 March 19th 05 05:40 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2018 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.