Gender Results ! Yipeeeee !

Old June 4th 04, 10:39 PM
SBA

Default Gender Results ! Yipeeeee !

I had my 22 week ultrasound today .
I have a 11 y-o son,9 y-o daughter, and 2 y-o son .
Now I am going to be even with a baby girl due October 8th ! The same due
date I had with my last child !

BTW-Hubbys birthday is October 6...Our 2 y-o son was born October 19th...My
birthday is October 26th...
My 11 y-o was April 2nd...My 9 y-o was April 18th...

I AM DANCING ON CLOUD NINE !
WOO HOO HOO !

Samantha,
Oklahoma

Old June 4th 04, 11:00 PM
Sophie

I had my 22 week ultrasound today .
I have a 11 y-o son,9 y-o daughter, and 2 y-o son .
Now I am going to be even with a baby girl due October 8th ! The same due
date I had with my last child !

BTW-Hubbys birthday is October 6...Our 2 y-o son was born October

19th...My
birthday is October 26th...
My 11 y-o was April 2nd...My 9 y-o was April 18th...

I AM DANCING ON CLOUD NINE !
WOO HOO HOO !

Samantha,
Oklahoma

Congrats!

My birthday is Oct 26 too
I also had a close due date for my 1st and 4th - they'll end up being 6 yrs
and 2 weeks apart. And my husband's birthday is in-between theirs - busy
time!

Sophie
#4 due July 7, 2004

Old June 5th 04, 03:06 AM
JennP

"Sophie" wrote in message

First of all, congrats to the OP!!!

My birthday is Oct 26 too
I also had a close due date for my 1st and 4th - they'll end up being 6

yrs
and 2 weeks apart. And my husband's birthday is in-between theirs - busy
time!

Matthew's due date was Oct. 8, which was my 30th birthday. He was born on
the 11th. This baby is due on Oct. 24. Must be those cold January days!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old June 5th 04, 04:10 AM
Ericka Kammerer

Sophie wrote:

I also had a close due date for my 1st and 4th - they'll end up being 6 yrs
and 2 weeks apart. And my husband's birthday is in-between theirs - busy
time!

I think it's weird that everyone in our family
(except me) has a birthday ending in "4": DH is 4/14,
DS1 is 2/4, DS2 is 8/14, and DD is 7/4. Silly me, I'm
9/11--and I figure I should trade it in on something
ending in a "4" ;-)

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old June 5th 04, 06:15 PM
Elly

"SBA" ha scritto nel messaggio
hlink.net...
Now I am going to be even with a baby girl due October 8th ! The same due
date I had with my last child !

Congratulations!

BTW-Hubbys birthday is October 6...Our 2 y-o son was born October

19th...My
birthday is October 26th...
My 11 y-o was April 2nd...My 9 y-o was April 18th...

Wow - exciting!
My due date was October 6th, which was my late grandfather's birthday. Erin
was born on October 12th, and we came home from the hospital on October
15th - her father's birthday (talking about a perfect birthday present ;-).

Elly
DD Erin - Oct 12th, 2003.