FLU SHOT DANGERS FAR OUTWEIGH BENEFITS ... WHAT'S IN THOSE FLU SHOT THEY SAY ARE 'SAFE' ? ? ?

Old March 23rd 08, 05:52 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default FLU SHOT DANGERS FAR OUTWEIGH BENEFITS ... WHAT'S IN THOSE FLU SHOT THEY SAY ARE 'SAFE' ? ? ?

Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal ... Happy Easter Sunday.

What an incredible Spring Equinox and Full Moon Celebration we have
been enjoying. I've had a splendid experience sharing time and love
and energy with many like spirited human beings ... also concerned
with the mass PR campaigns that are assisting the vaccination and
breast implant industries destroy the health of so many (and then
cover-up the carnage).

Years ago, when I began working with women ill from their breast
implants, they were being warned not to get these flu shots because of
their weakened immune systems.

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com

I was recently introduced to the work of this writer,
Greg Ciola, whose concerns mirror mine on many topics.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ciola/greg.htm

The opposite viewpoints & opinons are promoted by the ACSH/ Quackwatch
/ Junk Science Rag-tag Posse of Snake-oil Vigilantes, my nemeses (and
perhaps yours) ... promote the industry backed views on:

vaccinations
GM foods
cell phones
MCS (blaming multiple chemical sensitivity on anything but the
chemicals)
breast implants ...

Those are just some of the biggest contributors of the many
industries chipping in to the snake-oil 'junkscience' mutual public
relations budgets..

Throw in Monsanto money claiming aspartame is 'safe' and promoting
their GM foods ... and a variety of other industries trying to keep
their dirty little secrets covered up ... and you meet Barrett and
David "Orac Knows" Gorski, Paul Fyslee Lee and professional
Vaccination Promoters.

We have seen, pseudo "skeptic" Brandon Stahl use these newsgroups as a
"flu shot" advertisement ... backed by others on this list.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

If you love health and health for your children and other loved ones
.... please read the following ... and realize how duped the public is
by massive PR campaigns.

With love from Ilena
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/

May God protect Greg Ciola and Mary Tocco from those Snake-oil
Vigilantes known for SLAPP suing and attacking those of us who crusade
for vaccination awareness.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ciola/greg.htm

FLU SHOT DANGERS FAR OUTWEIGH BENEFITS

Excerpt:

The vaccine manufactures collect sample body fluids from infected
people from China and Australia for three different viruses, (two A
strains and one B strain). They breed the viruses months in advance of
the flu season. The virus is inactivated with formaldehyde, and
Tri(n)butyl phosphate and polysorbate 80 are added. There are no
safety studies before releasing the vaccine. The American people are
the guinea pigs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By Greg Ciola

December 16, 2006

NewsWithViews.com

When was the last time you heard an honest debate on the flu shot
where experts from both conventional and alternative medicine were
allowed to present their facts and debate the issues? There are plenty
of independent researchers not beholden to the drug companies that
have a wealth of interesting information to share that if disseminated
widely, would cause many to stop and think twice before getting jabbed
with a flu shot. The one good thing we’ve hopefully learned is to get
a second opinion before making any major medical decision. Getting a
flu shot is a major medical decision.

CRUSADOR editor, Greg Ciola, is pleased to interview vaccine
researcher Mrry Tocco about the dangers of the flu shot. Before
succumbing to fear thinking that you’ll die or become horribly sick if
you don’t get a flu shot, listen to what Mary Tocco has to say first,
pray about it, and decide for yourself whether you should take a shot
after weighing all the facts.

Crusador: Why do you believe that people should not get a flu shot?

First, let us all agree that the flu is an inconvenience and usually
not life threatening. The only time it is life threatening is if
someone is immune deficient. When you consider what is in the shot and
how it is made, the toxic ingredients and additives are much worse for
the body than the illness. Most people, including doctors, do not know
what additives, preservatives or adjuvant are in this shot and
therefore, do not understand how dangerous this vaccine can be.

Second, there is much debate as to whether the flu diagnosis is even
correct. How would you know if the cause of your illness was a virus,
you ate some spoiled food, or your body needs to eliminate toxins? In
any circumstance, the human body has the inborn innate ability to deal
with what ever it is effectively. Body aches, nausea, and fever are
part of the immune function to deal with whatever the cause may be.
Yes, this process is not fun, but we live on Earth and our Earth is
toxic.

Crusador: What is it about the flu shot that has you concerned?

The vaccine created for the flu is based on guessing what virus will
be around causing the flu illness a year in advance. The vaccine
manufactures collect sample body fluids from infected people from
China and Australia for three different viruses, (two A strains and
one B strain). They breed the viruses months in advance of the flu
season. The virus is inactivated with formaldehyde, and Tri(n)butyl
phosphate and polysorbate 80 are added. There are no safety studies
before releasing the vaccine. The American people are the guinea pigs!
They spend millions promoting “The worst flu season in history,” using
fear to get every American in for their flu vaccine. As far as the
long term effects from these vaccines, we can only guess. We do not
know how the shots or the neuro-toxins will affect the human body in
the years to come. As I speak to people around the country, I am
amazed how I hear that they suffered the “worst flu ever” after
receiving the vaccine.

Crusador: What’s in the flu vaccine that could be toxic and
potentially deadly to yourself, your spouse or your children?

In addition to the above mentioned potentially toxic chemicals, 97% of
all flu shots contain 25 micrograms of thimerosal, a form of ethyl
mercury that is extremely toxic to humans. Many people are under the
assumption that thimerosal has been “completely removed” from all
vaccines but that simply is not true. Even the baby shots contain the
full load of mercury and according to the EPA safety guidelines;
babies should not receive more than .01 - .4 micrograms of thimerosal
at any given time (depending on their age and weight). The amount in
one flu shot exceeds their own guidelines for one of the most lethal
toxic chemicals, subjecting babies to the threat of severe life long
injury. The current recommendation is to start infants out with a ½
dose and follow up with a full dose every year after for the rest of
their lives. So the question parents must ask, “Is my child at greater
risk from the flu or from the vaccine?”

Crusador: What do you think about churches being used as distribution
points to administer flu shots and the Christian leaders that promote
the shot?

I believe that most pastors and elders of the churches do not
understand what they are doing. Even my own church, which I have
shared factual information with about vaccine safety, has never
brought this information to the attention of the congregation. I
cannot speak for all the churches, but I do believe that this subject
is too controversial and would offend many of their flock who are
regular financial supporters of the church. Christians are putting
their faith in the medical system we live in, instead of the human
body that God created to be self healing. The churches need to promote
natural health care with respect for the human body that is
miraculously made and encourage their congregations to get “Back to
the Basics.”

Vaccines are often referred to as the “Sacred Cow” of modern medicine.
Perhaps vaccines are also a “Sacred Cow” of the modern church
community? For those interested I have Biblical reasons not to
vaccinate. Email me a request at: .

Crusador: Is there any data that proves the flu shot really prevents
people from getting the flu and is a benefit to society?

There is no proof that the flu vaccine will protect you or give you
immunity. You never get long term immunity from any vaccine because
the immune system responds differently to the vaccine than it does to
the illness. You may have an immune response, which is usually
suppression of the immune system. You may even get very sick and
again, you will also get the mercury and other additives.

I know the flu vaccine is real good for the medical community because
they make billions of dollars and if people get sick from the shot,
more drugs are prescribed. I do not think there is any benefit to
society…the whole vaccine theory is wrong and unproven to work. The
year after Medicare started to pay for the flu shots for the elderly,
hospital visits for seniors went up dramatically due to complications
from the vaccine. I guess that is good for the hospitals! When studies
are referenced by the local health department, those studies are
funded and supported by pharmaceutical money. The studies are short
term and usually only include a small fraction of society. The people
who are involved with the studies are usually on the pay roll.

Crusador: Are you especially concerned about the elderly in nursing
homes given the shot against their will?

Our elderly are considered “at risk” because they say their immune
systems weaken as they age. If you consider how many drugs the elderly
have been given in the last 30 years, it is not surprising that they
are breaking down. I believe that the elderly generation of this
country completely embraced the medical model and are now paying for
it. They have been conditioned to believe that they need drugs for
every ailment. Unfortunately, if someone is in a nursing home, they
have little choice on what is done to them. It is standard procedure
that everyone gets the flu shot. According to Hugh Fudenburg, the
world’s leading immunologist and 13th most quoted biologist of our
times, “If an individual has had 5 consecutive flu shots between 1970
and 1980, their chances of getting Alzheimer’s disease is 10 times
greater due to the accumulation of aluminum and mercury in the brain.”

Almost all vaccines contain some level of aluminum and the flu shot is
no different. We hear about people being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s
all the time and it is a big market for new drug development. I
recommend that we as children of elderly parents, if at all possible,
must be intricately involved in the health care decisions our parents
make. Although difficult to do with some parents, we should question
any prescription drugs being prescribed to see if they are absolutely
necessary. If they are in a nursing home, go to the administrator,
head nurse, and their personal nurse and educate them on why you do
not want your parent to receive the flu vaccine. Keep an eye on their
chart for what they are being given. You may not have the right to
refuse since they are in a nursing home. This may be an area for legal
advice.

Crusador: Do you believe the bird flu is being hyped and is a pandemic
inevitable?

I had the opportunity to meet with the head of Michigan’s
immunizations late last year at a chiropractic convention. The meeting
consisted of the president and vice president of the Michigan
Chiropractic Association, David Kirby, who just released the book,
“Evidence of Harm,” the head of the $26 million dollar immunization
program of Michigan, and myself. When we asked the question how they
were going to develop the Bird Flu Vaccine, he said that it was just a
matter of time before someone with the flu handles a bird infected
with the virus and the two would mutate and infect humans. Then they
would isolate the virus, grow it and put it in the current flu shot.
When we inquired about safety studies, he said, “We do not need
studies because the current flu vaccine is safe, and we are just
adding to it.”

Just like the “swine flu” in the early 1980’s which was a disaster,
and the rotavirus vaccine in the 1990’s that only lasted on the market
for six month and was pulled, I predict they will come up with a
vaccine and the people will be the big experiment. They spent $23
million in October of 2003 marketing, “The worst flue to hit America”
making predictions that never came true. Thousands were flocking to
the health department, stores and doctor’s office demanding the shot
in fear for their lives. The supply was gone in weeks and guess
what…the predicted epidemic was smoke and mirrors. I have articles
from major newspapers that use hype every fall season, that claim
thousands will die from the “deadly flu” soon to hit. Will it ever
happen? I believe they will make sure it happens one way or another
because Congress is trying to allocate billions for the development of
a flu vaccine for our country.

We know the current flu shots can cause the flu so why wouldn’t the
bird flu shot? The way they are messing with viruses and causing
mutation, God only knows what is coming. Should we be fearful? No, I
think it is wiser to promote our health naturally each and every day
so that if we come in contact with something, we can effectively deal
with it. I choose to not live in fear of the unknown. I trust God to
give me wisdom and guidance in all areas of my life. I have faith in
the body he created to deal with what ever. Fear can be a terrible
motivator. Education is the key to dealing with fear. Nothing takes
the place of strong convictions, and strength comes from knowing the
truth.

“Fear Not” is in the Bible 365 times, one for each day of the year. Do
you think the Lord is trying to tell us something?

Crusador: Where would you direct people to learn more about these
issues?

They can start at my web site
www.marytocco.com and go to my link page
where they will find other great sites like www.vaccinetruth.com,
www.thinktwice.com, www.novaccines.com
Old March 24th 08, 12:00 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Skeptic

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

We have seen, pseudo "skeptic" use these newsgroups as a
"flu shot" advertisement ... backed by others on this list.

??? wow. Goes to show you don't pay any attention. I don't even give flu
shots. Do I think it's a good idea to get one? Of course. But that's an
opinion held by most people and is hardly an "advertisement". Grow up.

Old March 24th 08, 03:50 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal ... Happy Easter Sunday.

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com

We have seen, pseudo "skeptic" Brandon Stahl use these newsgroups as a
"flu shot" advertisement ... backed by others on this list.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

Here's just one I could find in a Massachusetts second:

Quote Fake Skeptic & Vac Pusher, Brandon C Stahl (Dear God, please
protect his patients from his lies and dangerous drugs) in his
advertisement.

"Been there done that. I get my flu shot annually. I think it's a
great idea for all people. The flu sucks. These possible long term
side effects are unproven and probably just silly."
Brandon C Stahl ... Pseudo-Skeptic Feb. 18, 2008 4:18 a.m.

Benefits of Antidepressants Outweigh Risk of Suicidal Behavior inAdolescents Mark Probert Kids Health 0 April 18th 07 01:51 AM
Fluoride Hazards Outweigh Benefits Suite1oh1 Kids Health 0 November 20th 04 08:49 PM
Flu Shot??? Neil Rutman General 5 October 24th 04 03:25 PM
Flu Shot Shelley Pregnancy 1 September 20th 04 05:43 PM