I SAW JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT AT THE CIRCUS

Old October 8th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities,misc.kids,alt.drugs.hard,alt.fan.howard-stern
[email protected]

Default I SAW JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT AT THE CIRCUS

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT
At the circus

I heard that Jennifer Love Hewitt was going to be the guest
ringmaster at the
circus. I hate the circus but I couldn't miss the chance to see
Jennifer in
person. A chance like that only comes around once in a lifetime.

She looked fantastic, she entered the arena on a beautiful black
stallion. She
was wearing stretch pants and a low cut top. I couldn't believe she
was only 25 years old
but they announced it was her birthday over the P A system.
The crowd sang happy birthday to her.

Her big moment came when she laid on the ground perfectly still. The
trainers
brought over an elephant and had him lay down on top of her. I thought
she was
extremely brave.

I had to meet her, I was hoping for an autograph, well I didn't
really want an
autograph but maybe we would touch hands during the transaction.

Sadly there was no autograph session, but I had to get a close up of
the
Goddess. I hid in the bathroom until everybody left.

I was in luck, I saw the tent that they had set up for Jennifer. It
was open
and I could see right inside of it. I hid behind a tree and had a
perfect view.
I could die a happy man if I could see her undress.

There was a circus worker in the tent with her, he left and I
thought, maybe
she will change. I wanted to sit down but I couldn't. I was glad
nobody else
was around.

A couple of minutes later the worker returned. He had the stallion
that
Jennifer had rode into the arena. I hoped that was her
transportation.

Jennifer gave the horse an apple and let him smell her hand. She
then dropped
to her knees. I couldn't believe what I saw next. She reached
underneath the
horse and grabbed it's cock.

She started stroking it and it quickly grew to a foot in length.
Jennifer
licked the tip and it grew some more. The trainer told her now, and
Jennifer
dropped to all fours directly under the huge stallion. The trainer
grabbed the
cock and shoved it into Jennifer's ****.

I could see the cock immediately expand as soon as it entered her
pussy. It
was probably 18 inches long now and thicker than her arm. The trainer
held the
horse still and Jennifer started to rock back on the cock.

I could hear her grunt and groan as the giant cock was buried deeper
and
deeper inside of her. She had about 14 inches of horse cock stuffed
into her
****. She rocked back a little further and took another inch.

The trainer released the stallion. He bucked forward and buried his
cock all
the way into the young actress. I could not believe what I was seeing.
Where
did all the cock disappear too? The horse reared back and thrusted
forward
again. It Knocked Jennifer flat on her face. When he pulled back, he
lifted
Jennifer off the ground.

She was hanging vertically in the air suspended on the horse cock.
The trainer
grabbed her around the waist and started lifting her up and down. The
stallion
started to buck and tried to pull out. Jennifer was stuck though. The
horse was
starting
to go wild. The stallion began to cum and that was the lubrication it
needed to
remove Jennifer from it's member.

The trainer finally removed her and laid her on the ground. She
slapped him
across the face. She screamed I wasn't finished yet. He told her she
wore out
the horse. She yelled at him to get another one. I felt the cum
dripping down
my leg. It was
going to be an embarrassing trip home.

The trainer left to get another horse. I couldn't wait. Jennifer was
laying on
the floor with 4 fingers shoved inside her ****. I was a drooling
fool.

The trainer returned but he didn't have a horse, he had returned
with the
elephant from the show. He told Jennifer she knew what to do. Jennifer
was
scared. The elephant caught a whiff of Jennifer's dripping **** and
it's cock
started to grow, and grow, and grow.

It stood at 4 feet long and was thicker than her calf. She was
terrified, but
she had to have it. She laid on her stomach, with her back arched a
little. The
trainer led the beast over to her and told it to lay down.

As the elephant laid on top of Jen, the trainer guided it's cock into
her
****. He got the tip in and stopped the elephant before he was flat on
top of
Jen. He let her adjust to the tip of it's cock. When she started to
arch her
back even more to get more cock in. He let the elephant lay flat.

It buried 2 feet of cock in Jen. She screamed at the top of her
lungs, I
wanted to go help her but my third leg wouldn't work. The elephant
started to
shove more cock into the screaming girl, but it was trained no to hurt
anyone.
It stood up because it though
it was hurting her.

It stood on all fours with Jen hanging underneath it. The trainer
ordered it
to lay down again. This time it laid flat and buried it's cock even
further
into Jen. She screamed in pain. The trainer went to pull it out of her
but she
screamed no. He ordered the elephant to lay flatter.

I must have been dreaming. Superstar actress Jennifer Love Hewitt
was in
front of me with 3 feet of elephant cock buried in her ****. I shot
another
load in my pants.

Jennifer couldn't take anymore, she begged the trainer to get that
cock out of
her. He told her he had to let him finish or he would be out of
control and
could trample them both.

Jennifer was being split in 2, she had to get off that monster cock.
She told
him she would suck off the beast. He tried to pull her off but she was
stuck.
He finally told the beast to stand and he crawled underneath it and
held on to
Jennifer. When the beast stood on two feet it's cock was pulled from
out of
Jennifer.

She laid down underneath the beast and began licking up and down it's
four
foot long cock. She could taste her own juices. She placed her lips
around the
tip of the elephant cock just in time for it to shoot al load into her
mouth.

The beast quickly filled up her mouth before she could get it off of
the cock.
The cum came spilling out. The beast kept cumming and completely cover
her
face. I came sprawling out of my hiding place.

Jen and the trainer came running over to me. Jen was completely
covered in
elephant sperm so I didn't offer to shake her hand. They begged me not
to tell
anyone what I had just seen. I told them I am sure we can come to some
kind of
agreement.

THE END

robcypher.livejournal.com
(561) 454-2914

Old October 9th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities,misc.kids,alt.drugs.hard,alt.fan.howard-stern
Dr-de-Bauche

Alt.Drugs.Hard wrote:
You're a sick ****ing asshole/piece of ****/scumbag.Please tell me that
you're aware of how sick you are.
Mike

poured out the contents of his pervert mind.

Rob, each to their own and all that eh. But you're posting this is
drivel in alt.DRUGS.hard. Please kindly desist from doing so, failing
that; please **** off
Old October 9th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,misc.kids,alt.drugs.hard,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.fan.jennifer-love-hewitt
lab~rat >:-)[_2_]

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 15:00:43 GMT, Dr-de-Bauche
puked:

Alt.Drugs.Hard wrote:
You're a sick ****ing asshole/piece of ****/scumbag.Please tell me that
you're aware of how sick you are.
Mike

poured out the contents of his pervert mind.

Rob, each to their own and all that eh. But you're posting this is
drivel in alt.DRUGS.hard. Please kindly desist from doing so, failing
that; please **** off

Why do people always post crap like this about JLH? I mean, I know
she has big pendulous boobs, but she looks like the mom from Malcolm
in the Middle. It's a weird thing that people get so wound up with
her that they create elaborate stories about her dorking circus
creatures and whatnot.

PS, could someone write a similar one about Florida from Good Times?

Yum, yum.

--
lab~rat :-)
Stupid humans...
Old October 10th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities,misc.kids,alt.drugs.hard,alt.fan.howard-stern
kamanwanalaya

Well this is really disillusioning. I always thought she was a good
girl. At least she's kind to animals, I guess.

Old October 10th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.gossip.celebrities,misc.kids,alt.drugs.hard,alt.fan.howard-stern
[email protected]

On Oct 8, 5:56 pm, "Alt.Drugs.Hard" wrote:
You're a sick ****ing asshole/piece of ****/scumbag.Please tell me that
you're aware of how sick you are.
Mike

Please explain to me why I am sick as opposed to your just having
another
"cotton fever" induced delusion, Michael.

robcypher.livejournal.com
(561) 454-2914

ups.com...