Stranger Anxiety

Old March 16th 04, 01:30 PM
Tine Andersen

Default Stranger Anxiety

"Ralph Flikweert" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
Thanks everyone for the tremendous responses, my wife really likes what

all
you replied and we plan on using this more often as it doesn't make you

feel
as bad about taking advice or not. Everyone thinks they are right is the
problem with family members and it is very nerve-racking. Wish we found

this
sooner, we had sooo many questions, thank you for making us feel welcome.

Remember - you are the parents. You know best - it's your child. The needs
of the child come before the needs of any family member. It's OK to feel
like a female tiger when it comes to protecting your baby.

Listen to your gut feelings - they are most often right.

Tine, Denmark

Old March 17th 04, 01:13 AM
Ralph Flikweert

thanx again everyone....I am so happy to know that we are not alone! Mikayla
will be extremly happy to know that I am going to continue to bf..I am also
releived because I really enjoy that time we have together...I do have an
isis breast pump and it works great for me...that way Ralph can take part in
the feeding process as well!
....Michelle
. ..

Old March 17th 04, 08:34 AM
Tine Andersen

"Ralph Flikweert" wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...
thanx again everyone....I am so happy to know that we are not alone!

Mikayla
will be extremly happy to know that I am going to continue to bf..I am

also
releived because I really enjoy that time we have together...I do have an
isis breast pump and it works great for me...that way Ralph can take part

in
the feeding process as well!
...Michelle

Just go on asking all the questions you like in this group. It's a support
group and it's open to anyone. Among them, there are not many nursing issues
these lords and ladies cannot help you with.

Tine, Denmark