I pumped - I'm so proud!

Old September 9th 03, 05:13 PM

Default I pumped - I'm so proud!

Well, DS is 4 weeks old now so we're going to start introducing a bottle
tonight. I'll be returning to work in 8 weeks. I fed him this morning on
one side (his usual routine) until he decided he was finished and went
back to sleep. Then, I went and pumped for 20 minutes with my Pump in
Style. I got about 1.5 oz on the side he nursed from and 3.5 oz from the
other - a grand total of 5 oz!! I was not expecting to get much the first
time really. I put 2 oz in a bottle for DH to try to give him tonight and
froze the other 3. I have officially started a freezer stash! Yeah, me! I
feel somewhat liberated...

Manda
Old September 9th 03, 09:14 PM
Phoebe & Allyson

wrote:

I have officially started a freezer stash!

Woohoo! That's really great output - I usually get .5 on
the side she's nursed and 2 or 3 from the other in a good
session.

Phoebe

Old September 14th 03, 07:14 AM
annafine

Manda,

Thanks for sharing...please give updates on how things are going with
the bottle intorduction.

My EDD is October 18, 2003 and I plan to do about what you have
done...I'd like to intro bottles of EBM at about 4-6 weeks so DH can
feed our little one...I hesitate to do it so early, but DH is anxious
to feed Baby too.

Anna