Breastfeeding System For Today's Modern Parents (PRWeb via Yahoo! News)

Old September 14th 08, 06:03 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jodi[_2_]

Default Breastfeeding System For Today's Modern Parents (PRWeb via Yahoo! News)

http://www.spammityspamspamspam.com/

Every family member deserves to be a part of baby's first bonding
experiences. For that reason, DindleBee's founder, Shawn Shelby, has
designed and patented the Natural Bonder Bottle - offering Dad's,
Grandmas and big sisters and brothers the chance to bond with baby -
the natural way.

I didn't click on the link, and I'm baffled by the word "bottle" in the product
name, but I'm assuming this is some sort of system for Dad, Grandma and Big
Sis to bathe the baby, change baby's diapers, dress the baby, sing to the
baby, rock the baby, or clean up baby spit up. Bonding the natural way,
of course.