domperidone - side effects actually experienced?

Old August 7th 03, 12:19 AM
Ducky Lawyer

Default domperidone - side effects actually experienced?

Hi all,
I'm about to start taking domperidone as prescribed by my doctor. I've
read about the possible side effects (GI trouble, stomach aches,
headaches, etc), now I'm interested to know what actual users
experienced -- what better place to ask than mkb?
So, any dom users out there, what side effects do you/ did you have, and
how severe were they? I realise that every woman is different and we'll
all have different responses, but some real life info would be helpful
to me ;-)
--Barbara, lactating mother of twins G

Old August 7th 03, 03:01 PM
kristi

Ducky Lawyer wrote in message ble.rogers.com...
Hi all,
I'm about to start taking domperidone as prescribed by my doctor. I've
read about the possible side effects (GI trouble, stomach aches,
headaches, etc), now I'm interested to know what actual users
experienced -- what better place to ask than mkb?
So, any dom users out there, what side effects do you/ did you have, and
how severe were they? I realise that every woman is different and we'll
all have different responses, but some real life info would be helpful
to me ;-)
--Barbara, lactating mother of twins G

Hi Barbara,

when I took domperidone (about 4 months altogether), the only side
effect I had was more pumped milk

HTH
Kristi
Old August 7th 03, 08:24 PM
Maria Rein

I've been taking it for four months, I haven't had any side effects.
Old August 8th 03, 07:27 AM
KC

I have had no side effects except more milk, but my dd did have breast
development and milky discharge at 3.5 weeks old. Newborns do
sometimes just get that, but I read it was earlier than 3.5 weeks, so
I think it could have been the domperidone. We left it alone, and it
went away within a week.

KC

Old August 8th 03, 09:31 AM
Mogget

In message ogers.com,
Ducky Lawyer writes

So, any dom users out there, what side effects do you/ did you have,
and how severe were they?

I didn't have any.... except *possibly* a blotchy skin rash round my
torso. It didn't itch or hurt or inconvenience me and went away after
about three weeks. Have no idea what it was, except that it didn't seem
to be fungal or viral. That's the only thing that might have been a
side effect.
--
Mogget, the Churl in the Puce Greatcoat