Bellarmine Prep hires child abuser to Coach Baseball team.

Old October 19th 05, 05:28 PM
j littlefield

Default Bellarmine Prep hires child abuser to Coach Baseball team.

Recently a Catholic Prep school called Bellarmine Prep near Puyallup
Washington made a serious mistake. They hired a man named Bill Bankhead
to be thier baseball coach. He has coached little league base ball in
the past and has never kept a baseball team for two consecutive years.
He has a reputation for abusive behavior as well as some strong
allegations from several former team members of possible sexaul abuse
of certain people on his various teams. This man is dangerous, abusive
and Bellarmine Prep should seriously reconsider keeping this man on
thier staff. As far as I know they are a good school and are probably
unaware of the activities of this man or his past record of child abuse.

Old October 20th 05, 06:10 AM
kellyGirl

"j littlefield" wrote in

to be thier baseball coach. He has coached little league base ball in
the past and has never kept a baseball team for two consecutive years.
He has a reputation for abusive behavior as well as some strong
allegations from several former team members of possible sexaul abuse
of certain people on his various teams.

Oh for God's sake, where do you get your ideas?

http://www.glennsacks.com/pbs/index.php

Old October 20th 05, 07:59 PM
the14thdisciple

As far as I know they are a good school and are
probably unaware of the activities of this man or his
past record of child abuse.

wow, He is verey modest, Mister Leftfield, but i Think he is doint the
school a dis service by NOT making them aware of this hidden tallent!

in-School Child Molestation has long been the jurystiction of the
Janitor or Chaplain, and maney victims hafe complained at the
unpleasant treatment they hafe recieved.

perhaps This influx of new skills, acquired over maney years, will
stimulate a new approach leading to higher Standards in Kiddie Tempting
and Youngster Interfering With.

hopefully And with your continued support, Mr. Littlefeld, we can push
for the quicker interoduction of convicted offenders to ALL our
schools, including thoase witch teacheth us to drive!

loaf Form 14
Littleboxes Nursing Home
"Caring for the wants and needs of the needy and the wanty"
http://www.littleboxes.nl

Old October 21st 05, 12:58 AM
Dragon's Girl

Easy to tell you didn't learn YOUR prejudices against janitors and chaplains
in school.

oups.com...