As the worm squirms

Old September 7th 09, 02:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.men,alt.child-support
Kent Wills

Default As the worm squirms

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 07:34:30 GMT, "krp" wrote:

"Kent Wills" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 19:26:31 GMT, "krp" wrote:

"Kent Wills" wrote in message

The man's name may be David Moore. He is not, however, our
David
Moore.
There is your problem. Some of us KNOW what David looks like.

And it is NOT on any website.

Did you quickly remove it? It was on the page about people
your
A-Team will never represent.
I'm still waiting for the picture of David dressed as a Nazi.

WHY? You'll only deny its him. You mean Moore's "STUD" photo? It's
still
there. It was his "STUD" photo when he was in the Marines.

So you LIED when you claimed it wasn't on any site.

The PhotoS I sent you are not on my websites. Just the "STUD" photo
Davey

That was the picture being referenced since it was, at the time,
the only one you sent.
Once again you prove yourself the liar you are. A picture that
appears on your site isn't on your site.
And you wonder why any claim you present is presumed to be a lie.

used to troll for sex some years ago. True to form you deny ALL of the
photos are "OUR" Davey.
I am shocked. (NOT)

It's not a photo of the David Moore we know.

They are photos of the David Moore who owns that website.

I've not checked the registration of the A-Team's web site, but
I'll go out on a limb and state no one by the name David Moore owns
it.

OF course I was referring to the "I HATE KEN" website.

The only web site referenced in this discussion was the A-Team web
site. You claimed David Moore owns that site. In fact, your VERBATIM
words were, "They are photos of the David Moore who owns that web
site."

Maybe you could be a
little less an adolescent.

You LIE and claim David Moore owns the A-Team web site, something
you should have known would have been proved the LIE it was and is,
and think I'm the one who is immature?

"Quotes below have been highly altered."
-- Kenneth Robert Pangborn accidentally admitting in misc.legal
that he alters posts when he replies.
Old March 11th 11, 08:08 AM
alp12ha alp12ha is offline
Junior Member

This is very nice and informative post. I feel very glad to find this.
I really impressed your work.

Wiggle worm!! and etc Jill Pregnancy 5 June 12th 04 02:56 PM
Ring worm Tori M. General 6 June 8th 04 02:19 PM
The worm turns Canada keeps families in charge Fern5827 Spanking 3 February 24th 04 09:45 PM
The worm turns Canada keeps families in charge Kane Spanking 0 February 24th 04 02:37 AM
worm (computer type) Dawn Lawson Breastfeeding 10 September 25th 03 01:39 PM