missed miscarrage

Old July 15th 03, 04:20 PM
jennifer woollett

Default missed miscarrage

Sorry to bring this up, not a nice subject.

As some of you know i have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms and even the
doctor was sure i was pregnant,well i had some bleeding at the weekend so i
guessed i wasn't pregnant even though this wasn't a normal period,

Well i spoke to my health visitor today adn she suspects a missed
miscarrage, has anyone had one of these before, when will i lose the feotus?
sorry but a bit confused at the mo, she said something about havin to go for
a scrape :s

Got a scan on thurs to find out either way but know everyone here is always
full of great info

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help with any advice

jen

Old July 15th 03, 07:08 PM
Lunar Eclipse

Sorry to hear about that, I had a pregnancy once, when I was 2 months
along I got bit by one of my tigers when he tried to grab a roast from
my hand, bit through my arm bad and caused alot of bleeding, they told
me my body absorbed the embryo because I lost so much blood?? I still
dont understand what they were talking about. It's always a tragedy
though.

Old July 15th 03, 10:54 PM
Elly

(((((((((((Jennifer)))))))))))))

I'm sorry I don't know answers to your questions, just wanted to say I'm
sorry for what happened.
Take care,

Elly

messaggio ...

Old July 16th 03, 05:50 AM
Shannon

Sorry to hear ... chances are you already have lost the fetus.

Old July 16th 03, 08:07 PM
RuggyKurtz

Hi Jen,

I had a missed miscarriage in 2001 wit twins. Had I not gone for a routine
scan, I would have htought I was still pregnant. I never bleed, or felt any
different than with my other pregnancies. I did end up getting a D&C, because
my body just wouldn't do it on it's own. My body reabsorbed the fetus's after a
month. I wanted to have a natural miscarriage, but it just wouldn't happen.

But, on the other hand, dh's aunt had period bleeding every month of her
pregnancy and never knew she was pregnant until she went to the hospital for a
horrible belly ache, surprise!

Plus this all happened in august of 2001, and I got pregnant right away (by
accident!) and have a gorgeuos baby girl who just turned 1. If you would like
to email me privatly, you can, it is good to have support through this, and to
have BTDT support is best.

Brandy