Why my baby? Attorneys trolling bad births - GOOD...UBPN silence - BAD...

Old March 15th 04, 12:13 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Why my baby? Attorneys trolling bad births - GOOD...UBPN silence - BAD...

WHY MY BABY? See the very end of this post...

BAD BIRTHS... UBPN silence may be contributing... See below.

IT'S **GOOD** THAT BIRTH INJURY ATTORNEYS ARE TROLLING BAD BIRTHS...

BUT...WHY don't birth injury attorneys say to mothers of paralyzed children:

"If - like most women - you gave birth on your back or semisitting, your OB
closed your birth
canal up to 30%. OBs senselessly closing birth canals is obvious
demonstrable negligence - quite relevant to causation of brachial plexus
injury/BPI."

After all, the United Brachial Plexus Network (UBPN) says:

"Brachial plexus injuries most often occur during the birthing process...as
a result of excessive traction or force being applied to the infant's head
during delivery."
http://www.ubpn.org/ubpnweb.nsf/web/information.html

WHY are we letting obstetricians close birth canals?!

PREGNANT WOMEN: To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%,
just roll onto your side as you push your baby out - but BEWARE - some OBs
and CNMwives will let you "try" "alternative" delivery positions like
side-lying - but they will move you back to dorsal or semisitting (close
your birth canal!) as you push your baby out. Talk to your OB or CNMwife
about this today!

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

Allison,

Thanks for writing again.

Your email enquiry was quite helpful in assisting me in addressing key
points...

My responses are interspersed ####