why is it easier to kill the mother of our children then fight for our rights to be a father to our kids?

Old February 11th 06, 03:16 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default why is it easier to kill the mother of our children then fight for our rights to be a father to our kids?

Why is it that the only thing left for men to do to stop these woman
from causing long term mental abuse to men and their children, is to
just kill her????? Because apparently, the courts and the justice
department don't seem to care for the fathers rights to his children.
Even the legal aid, discriminates against fathers. I have done
everything I could think of, and yet, I was told by my lawyer that I
will never get to a trial, because I don't have 20,000.00 to start
with. Thats pathetic don't you think......So............ rob a bank,and
your going to jail, so thats out of the question, right....and you'll
get more time for robbing a bank then you will for killing the mother
too. So, I figure one way or another IF YOU WANT SOME SORT OF RESULTS,
EITHER WAY, JAIL IS GOING TO HAPPEN...So WHY NOT JUST KILL HER? Problem
solved, and you'll be able to watch your children grow. I am left with
this question because what is a man to do to protect his,"SO CALLED
RIGHTS TO FATHER HIS CHILDREN". Yes, the father would go to jail, but
the father would eventually get out, and the mother would not be there
to **** their lifes up any more. And the father could just help the
children understand that what he did to their mom, WAS the ONLY THING
TO DO FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILDEN. If theres a better solution
to this growing problem, please.....I am all ears....I would like to
know how a father can actually be heard, and our rights can be
exersised.

Old February 11th 06, 03:23 AM posted to alt.child-support

"ottawaont" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why is it that the only thing left for men to do to stop these woman
from causing long term mental abuse to men and their children, is to
just kill her?????

==
I see you really thought that through.
==

Old February 11th 06, 03:59 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message news:mUbHf.558$U2.195@trndny08...

"ottawaont" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why is it that the only thing left for men to do to stop these woman
from causing long term mental abuse to men and their children, is to
just kill her?????

==
I see you really thought that through.
==

He does have a point. When every other option has been removed and you're
left with nothing, what other avenue is there, other then suicide?

Of course, that does -not- mean that I agree with it. Just that I
understand where he's coming from.

Old February 11th 06, 04:07 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message
> [...]

"ottawaont" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why is it that the only thing left for men to do to stop these woman
from causing long term mental abuse to men and their children, is to
just kill her?????

==
I see you really thought that through.
==

He does have a point. When every other option has been removed and you're
left with nothing, what other avenue is there, other then suicide?

===
He's talking homicide. There's a difference. And the other avenue don't kill
anyone.
===

Old February 11th 06, 04:25 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message
> [...]

"ottawaont" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why is it that the only thing left for men to do to stop these woman
from causing long term mental abuse to men and their children, is to
just kill her?????
==
I see you really thought that through.
==

He does have a point. When every other option has been removed and

you're
left with nothing, what other avenue is there, other then suicide?

===
He's talking homicide. There's a difference. And the other avenue don't

kill
anyone.
===

Yeah, I know it's homicide. But even if he (or anyone else for that matter)
were to do the deed, he'd -still- be out in 5-10 years (with good behavior,
maybe sooner). And he'd still be able to be a part of his kid's lives, too.

The suicide option is just f*cked from the get-go. It truly is a "no win"
situation. Not that this is "supposed" to be about wining. But lets be
honest here, that's exactly how judges, lawyers and their ilk see divorce -
who wins the most money from the walking ATM and how much their gonna get a
week for being the first one to file the paperwork to remove the other
parent from the family.

Like I said before, Gini, I don't agree with it, but I certainly do
understand it.

Old February 11th 06, 04:32 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in

Of course, that does -not- mean that I agree with it. Just that I
understand where he's coming from.

We all completely understad his frustration with the present Kourt system!

Old February 11th 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message

===

Old February 11th 06, 04:52 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message
> [...]

"ottawaont" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

This guy would probably get life for 1st degree murder. He just posted his
premeditation on the internet!!