Grommets

Old February 6th 09, 07:56 PM posted to misc.kids
Welches

Default Grommets

#3 had grommets put in yesterday.
A couple of hours afterwards he was running a mild temp (37.5C). They told
me if it got worse to see theGP, which I've done today. She's prescribed
antibiotics for infection, which I've started. He's now got a raging
temperature, and the external ears are both hot.
Is this usual or should I be concerned? I haven't come across anyone else
who's had this problem.
(the weather is such that I won't be going to A&E unless it's necessary, as
it'd be more dangerous than staying home-council's running out of grit and
salt)
Debbie

Old February 6th 09, 09:56 PM posted to misc.kids
Beth Kevles

If the temperature is very high, call back the GP!!!

--Beth Kevles
-THE-COM-HERE

NOTE: No email is read at my MIT address. Use the GMAIL one if you would
like me to reply.
Old February 6th 09, 11:49 PM posted to misc.kids
Me Myself and I[_4_]

I would give him a dose of pamol and give it 4 hours, to give the
antibiotics a chance to work (how many doses has he had so far 1? ) If in 4
hours the temp is back up then I would phone the GP back and ask if you
should bring him in.

--
Pip, in NZ

My girls :
DD1 Jasmine - 5 weeks early - March 02 - 4lb 12oz
6 1/2 now and such a treasure.

DD2 Abby - 8 weeks early - Feb 05 - 3lb 14oz
4 now and so grown up

"Yes you can drive me insane just by talking to me!"

Old February 10th 09, 12:36 PM posted to misc.kids
Welches

"Me Myself and I" wrote in message
I would give him a dose of pamol and give it 4 hours, to give the
antibiotics a chance to work (how many doses has he had so far 1? ) If in
4 hours the temp is back up then I would phone the GP back and ask if you
should bring him in.

--

I ended up at A & E yesterday after he started D & V as well. Basically
spent the day there feeding him rehydration salts as he was floppy. He'd get