HAPPY FRIDAY OCEAN DWELLERS

Old April 23rd 10, 04:33 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce,talk.abortion,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Default HAPPY FRIDAY OCEAN DWELLERS

You are really boring to me.

Remind me again why I should pay attention to you.

I mean, I wouldn't look twice at you if you didn't force yourself on me.

go up in the sky and ask god why he exists and why he lets **** happen to
people, when you do that you can hang around me. Who the **** you think you
are. You are so ****ing boring, what the **** do you think you can do for
me. Stupid trivial old you, you the raging egomaniac. For the last time
**** you. You're so ****ing boring.

Dying is more fun than being around you. What could you possibly have to
offer ME. I'd rather jump off a cliff.

Did you learn who the **** you think you are.

I only pay attention to you to hurt you. Are you smart enough now boy. Now

A day in the life of the Ocean County, N.J. Sheriff's Department [email protected] Child Support 1 February 9th 07 05:46 PM
"Custody battle plays out across ocean" [email protected] General 0 December 13th 04 09:02 PM
"Custody battle plays out across ocean" [email protected] General 0 December 13th 04 08:15 PM
Ocean wonders? Jody Pellerin Pregnancy 6 February 6th 04 09:07 PM
Ocean waterbirths: sharks are not the problem (if there is one)... Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 July 19th 03 05:55 PM