CAM: Pediatricians practice it all the time!

Old December 5th 04, 10:07 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default CAM: Pediatricians practice it all the time!

CAM: PEDIATRICIANS PRACTICE IT ALL THE TIME!

CAM = Complementary and Alternative Medicine (unproven)

CAM (unproven therapy) as practiced by MDs is mostly CRIMINAL CAM...

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

More below...

"Alexandra Smith" wrote in message
om...
I was shocked to discover that even though pediatricians admitted that
87% of their patients asked about alternative therapies, they were not
even willing to discuss this subject with them. See "Pediatricians
Avoid Alternative Medicine Discussions" at
http://health.dailynewscentral.net.

I thought it was just my problem in not being able to find the "right"
doctor, but it looks like I'm not alone. The doctors are just not
talking about this issue. Yet they always seem happy to go to their
locked closet and pull out more new prescription drug samples to try
out.

In my experience, doctors are highly critical when patients take it
upon themselves to make their own medical decisions. But if they keep
pushing pharmaceuticals and are unwilling to discuss alternative
options that everyone knows are out there, what's a patient to do?

Alex

Alex,

Organized medicine was mostly quackery all along.

Organized medicine's strategy was to distract people from this fact by
calling everyone ELSE quacks.

Organized medicine changed.

Organized medicine is "making nice" now...

Organized medicine now calls the unproven practices of other quacks
"complementary and alternative medicine" (CAM)...

Officially, organized medicine still doesn't practice quackery
("CAM"/unproven)...

In truth, MOST of what organized medicine does is quackery
("CAM"/unproven)....

Worse, organized medicine practices *obviously criminal* CAM quackery...

See Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of Medicine
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2256

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Here's the PubMed abstract from the article in Ambulatory Pediatrics
mentioned in the article you quoted...

My comments are interspersed #####

Ambul Pediatr. 2004 Nov;4(6):482-487. PubMed abstract

Pediatricians' Recommendations for Complementary and Alternative Medical
(CAM) Therapies.

Kemper KJ, O'connor KG.

From Pediatrics; Public Health Sciences; Family and Community Medicine (Dr
Kemper), Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC; and
the Division of Health Policy Research (Ms O'Connor), American Academy of
Pediatrics, Elk Grove Village, Ill.

##### I've written to co-author Kathi J. Kemper, MD about the CAM game she
is still pushing...

See Subluxated thinking of Kathi Kemper, MD...

#### I'll cc Kathi this post via

Objectives.-Increasing numbers of children use complementary and alternative
medicine (CAM). The purpose of this project was to assess pediatricians'
attitudes and recommendations regarding CAM.Methods.-This was a national
survey sent to a random sample of active members of the American Academy of
Pediatrics (AAP). The survey was 8 pages long and included questions on
demographic and practice characteristics, attitudes about CAM, and 3
clinical vignettes asking what therapies physicians recommended in these
situations.Results.-The 745 eligible respondents were demographically
similar to the national AAP membership. Most (87%) had been asked about CAM
by a patient/parent in the 3 months prior to the survey and 34% said they or
an immediate family member had used CAM in the past year. Most (66%)
believed that CAM therapies could enhance recovery or relieve symptoms, but
even more were concerned about possible side effects (75%) or that CAM use
might delay mainstream care (74%).

#### Most CAM (unproven therapy) *IS* mainstream medical care.

See again: Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of
Medicine
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2256

Only 20% routinely asked patients/parents about their use of herbs, and
fewer asked about other CAM therapies. Fewer than 5% felt very knowledgeable
about individual CAM therapies.

#### LOL! MDs *used* to say they weren't knowledgeable about QUACK
therapies - even as the PRACTICED quack therapies! The new "nice" "name
game" is to call other people's quackery "CAM" - and pretend that MDs don't
practice it...

For the clinical vignettes, pediatricians were far more likely to recommend
medications than any CAM therapy.

#### More of the same game: Many medications ARE complementary and
alternative medicine/CAM (unproven).

Over 80% of pediatricians desired additional information on CAM; the highest
priorities were information about herbs, dietary supplements, nutritional
therapies, and therapeutic exercise.

##### The statement should read: "Over 80% of MD-pediatrician CAM providers
desired additional information on OTHER providers of CAM."

Conclusions.-Pediatricians recognize that many patients are interested in
using CAM therapies, but do not feel comfortable discussing or recommending
CAM therapies. Pediatricians are very interested in learning more about CAM.

###### LOL! (again)... Pediatricians ARE interested in using CAM (unproven)
therapies - they use the3m all the time - indeed - pediatricians LIED
("babies can't feel pain") to perpetuate American medicine's grisly most
frequent surgical CAM therapy on males...

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

#### In 2000, American
MDs finally admitted that babies can feel pain. They "clarifed": Babies
can't VERBALIZE their pain. American MDs still haven't retracted (and
apologized for) their phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology - which
(incidentally) they used again in 2000 to "explain" why babies struggle when
strapped down for routine partial penis amputation.

See MD prison terms and infant penises...

##### Pediatricians PRACTICE complementary and alternative medicine/CAM -
criminally so.

##### As always, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just
academic prime cuts forced through our culture's most powerful mental
meatgrinder - medical school.

##### As medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform criminal CAM
procedures.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

THIS JUST IN...

HCN wrote to Alex...

"Hmmmm.... let's see. Here are some problems a pediatrician might come
across, what would be the proper 'alternative medicine' approach be [for a]
newborn infant with seizures occuring at a rate of one per 5 minutes,
increasing to one per 1 minute..."

PART of the "alternative medicine" approach to seizures is PREVENTION....

MDs and DCs alike are interested in prevention - or should be....

The pediatrician can practice this part of "alternative medicine" right
there in the maternity hospital (assuming he is affiliated with one)...

The pediatrician can demand that OBs stop closing birth canals up to 30% and
keeping birth canals closed when babies get stuck...

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

Pediatricians can also inform pregnant women:

PREGNANT WOMEN: To allow your birth canal to OPEN the
"extra" up to 30% - just roll onto your side as you push your baby out.

BEWARE THOUGH: Some OBs and CNMwives will let you "try" alternative
delivery positions but will move you to semisitting/dorsal (close your birth
canal up to 30%) for the actual delivery.

ALSO BEWA As indicated above, it is standard practice for OBs to KEEP
birth canals closed
when babies get stuck and forceps and vacuums are used to pull on babies'
head. Talk to your OB or CNMwife today.

Old December 6th 04, 03:49 AM
Mark

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message link.net...
CAM: PEDIATRICIANS PRACTICE IT ALL THE TIME!

CAM = Complementary and Alternative Medicine (unproven)

And the last time you, yourself, worked in any proximity with a
pediatrician was...hmmm..."never"?

And the last time you, yourself, delivered someone else's baby
was...hmmm..."never"?

And the last time you, yourself, worked as a practitioner (not an
orderly) in an obstretics ward was...hmmm..."never"?

Todd, you are an embarrassment. Even for a chiropractor, you are a
colossal joke. I know a number of chiros; some are quacks, some are
"true believers", some consider themselves well-paid physical
therapists, some are my friends...but NONE of them even approach your
level of hubris and sheer "Please make him go away" embarassment.

Quit making your wife sad. Go get a job. Leave the basement. Show
your kids that you actually know that "Little League" means.

Please. Please. Please get a life and quit trying to teach your
Grandpa how to chew cheese, mmmkay?

Mark, MD
Old December 6th 04, 07:01 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Mark Lowry, III, MD is a pediatrician...

Mark understandably trivializes his profession's mass child abuse.

He is a professional coward. He places professional health above the health
of the babies for whom he is supposed to advocate.

Mark once publicly called for the murder-by-rape of a man convicted of
killing his son - yet he trivializes "nice" rapes by his fellow MDs.

Rape - sexual assault - is defined as unnecessary penetration of a sexual
orifice.

Mark's fellow MDs are penetrating then SLICING OFF sexual orifices in
American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior toward males.

Mark's fellow MDs are penetrating - then slicing - then sewing up - sexual
orifices in American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior toward
females.

Mark's fellow MDs thus surgically/fraudulently infer they are doing
everything possible to OPEN birth canals - as they close birth canals up to
30% - see URLs below.

Mark is a professional coward. He places professional health above the
health of the babies for whom he is supposed to advocate.

Further remarks interspersed below...

Mark Lowry, III, MD "Mark" wrote in message
m...
"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
link.net...
CAM: PEDIATRICIANS PRACTICE IT ALL THE TIME!

CAM = Complementary and Alternative Medicine (unproven)

And the last time you, yourself, worked in any proximity with a
pediatrician was...hmmm..."never"?

One does not need to physically work "in any proximity" with pediatricians
to know that they perpetuated the phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology
that underlies American medicine's grisly most frequent surgical behavior
toward males.

One does not need to physically work "in any proximity" with pediatricians
to know that they recently perpetuated the fraud that the American medical
religion's most frequent surgical behavior toward males - TOTAL foreskin
amputation - is the same as the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of
the forekin on the penis...

The American medical religion's TOTAL amputation is not the same...

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

And the last time you, yourself, delivered someone else's baby
was...hmmm..."never"?

One does not need to deliver "someone else's baby" to know that OBs are
closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals closed when babies
get stuck - and lying about it.

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

And the last time you, yourself, worked as a practitioner (not an
orderly) in an obstretics ward was...hmmm..."never"?

One does not need to work in an obstetrics ward - as an orderly or
otherwise - to know...

See again: Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

Todd, you are an embarrassment.

I am indeed an embarrassment to the large segment of my profession that is
trying to suck up to the massive criminal enterprise euphemistically known
as "medical science."

Even for a chiropractor, you are a
colossal joke.

LOL! The colossal joke is "medical science"...it's a sordid joke - a
colossal criminal enterprise - see above.

I know a number of chiros; some are quacks, some are
"true believers", some consider themselves well-paid physical
therapists, some are my friends...

Count me with the "true believer" chiros. I know there is no scientific
evidence that vertebral subluxations exist and cause disease and stop
causing disease when adjusted - but I truly believe vertebral subluxations
DO exist, etc. Even if spinal adjusting is "just" a placebo - some
incredible things happen following spinal adjusting.

Fortunately, chiropractic includes NON-SPINAL adjustment of obvious
non-spinal subluxations - the medical lies that perpetuate the spectacle of
MDs behaving as classic vertebral subluxations at birth - pinching and
stretching nerves.

How very bizarre that Pediatrician Mark is silent about OBs closing birth
canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals closed when babies get stuck - and
lying about it.

snip

Thanks for reading, Mark.

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old December 7th 04, 04:34 AM
PF Riley

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 07:01:31 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

Todd, you are an embarrassment.

I am indeed an embarrassment to the large segment of my profession that is
trying to suck up to the massive criminal enterprise euphemistically known
as "medical science."

As long as you're admitting things, don't forget "liar" and "fraud".

PF
Old December 7th 04, 05:43 AM
Todd Gastaldo

COWARDLY PF RILEY, MD - PSEUDONYMOUS USENET PEDIATRICIAN

Pseudonymous usenet pediatrician PF Riley, MD wrote
in message ...
wrote:

Todd, you are an embarrassment.

I am indeed an embarrassment to the large segment of my profession that is
trying to suck up to the massive criminal enterprise euphemistically known
as "medical science."

As long as you're admitting things, don't forget "liar" and "fraud".

PF

PF is yet another MD-pediatrician pretending his profession isn't committing
OBVIOUS mass child abuse.

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

PF is yet another MD-pediatrician ignoring the grisly spectacle of OBs
closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING birth canals closed when babies
get stuck - and lying about it.

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

Just because MDs can legally commit felonies does not mean they are not
committing felonies.

Obviously MDs don't need them - but I am still in favor of pardons in
advance. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through this culture's
most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

As medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies.

Dr. Gastaldo

Old December 7th 04, 11:44 PM
Todd Gastaldo

"RAVING JACK-ASS" BABIES?

See below.

PREGNANT WOMEN: OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping them
closed when babies get stuck...

It's EASY to allow your birth canal OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.

See the very end of this post.

wrote:

Todd, you are an embarrassment.

I am indeed an embarrassment to the large segment of my profession that
is
trying to suck up to the massive criminal enterprise euphemistically
known
as "medical science."

As long as you're admitting things, don't forget "liar" and "fraud".

PF

Let's not forget "raving jack-ass" & waste of food.

Kingoff,

Your use of the phrase "waste of food" reminds me: Some of the first to
join the Nazi party were the German MDs, some of whom helped Hitler kick off
the Holocaust by getting rid of "useless bread gobblers."

Look at how corrupt American MDs and their cheerleaders are...

American MDs are closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING birth canals
closed when babies get stuck - and lying about it.

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

American MDs also recently published a perpetuation of the fraud that the
American medical religion's most frequent surgical behavior toward males -
TOTAL foreskin amputation - is the same as the ancient Jewish ritual that
leaves most of the foreskin on the penis.

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

Usenet pediatricians Mark Lowry III, MD and the pseudonymous PF Riley MD
ignore the mass child abuse by American MDs.

And you call ME a "raving jack-ass"?

Maybe babies strapped to boards, screaming and writhing at the hands of MDs
are "raving jack-asses" too, Kingoff?

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old December 9th 04, 05:41 AM
Todd Gastaldo

BRIS VS. ROUTINE INFANT CIRCUMCISION

Observant Jews sincerely believe partial penile amputation is the "primal
commandment" of their God.

Because of this, I don't think ritual infant circumcision - Jewish or
American medical - will ever end.

It might be possible to end the TOTAL foreskin amputation if enough parents
are informed.

So I write...

Kingoff wrote:

I've been to many a bris...I'll wager I've (reluctantly)
witnessed more circumcisions than you have or ever will. I've never seen
anything like what you describe.

I am referring primarily to ROUTINE infant circumcision which causes INFANT
SCREAMS.

Nurses and MDs call it "barbaric." See the quotes below.

Some infants gasp and go unconscious.

I have heard that anesthesia is now being used in more and more routine
infant circumcisions; but one cannot render mass MD child abuse legal by
performing it under anesthesia.

BRIS...

The ancient Jewish ritual reportedly commanded by God leaves most of the
foreskin on the penis.

Ancient rabbis (mortals) reportedly changed to total amputation when ancient
Jews began stretching their foreskins to appear uncircumcised...

According to The Jewish Encyclopedia [1901]:

"In order to prevent the obliteration of the "seal of the
covenant"...the Rabbis, probably after the war of Bar Kokba (see Yeb.
l.c.; Gen. R. xivi.), instituted the 'peri'ah' (the laying bare of the
glans), without which circumcision was declared to be of no value (Shab.
xxx. 6)." [See Circumcision in Singer I (and 400 others, eds.) The Jewish
Encyclopedia. New York: Ktav 1901.]

"Thenceforward [total foreskin amputation - the laying bare of the
glans] was the mark of Jewish loyalty." [See Circumcision in Singer I
(and 400 others, eds.), 1901]

The modern Jewish ritual is TOTAL foreskin amputation - just like the
American medical religion's most frequent surgical behavior.

I am in favor of an exemption from the child abuse laws for the ancient
Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis.

I recently noted that observant Jews are OBLIGATED to amputate infant
foreskin tips - and they are obligated to do it themselves if a ritual
circumciser/mohel cannot be found.

It is fortunate that the ancient Jewish ritual commanded by God is simple
and swift...

See Infant penises: Rip and slice vs. Slice and rip
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3022

TOTAL foreskin amputation though should end - whether it is performed by
Jewish circumcisers (mohelim) or circumcisers in the American medical
religion (MDs).

"One-half to one-third of the skin on the...penile shaft is sliced
off." http://www.infocirc.org/MensHlth.htm (paraphrasing Ronald Goldman,
PhD, author of Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma)
"The average circumcision cuts off what would grow into
about 12 square inches of sexually sensitive skin."
http://www.infocirc.org/MensHlth.htm (quoting Ronald Goldman, PhD, author of
Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma)

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Why would religious authorities advocate amputation of
far more foreskin than the Jewish God reportedly commanded?

Further regarding the ROUTINE total amputation performed by the American
medical religion...

ROUTINE INFANT CIRCUMCISION...

Here's the relevant history - again...

In late 1987, I called attention to the spectacle of the American Academy of
Pediatrics/AAP perpetuating the phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology
that MDs had long-used to "inform" parents deciding whether to have their
babies' foreskins amputated.

I called for an immediate end to the mass MD child abuse for profit scheme
and for religious exemptions for Jews.

(I am still in favor of a religious exemption for Jews - for the ancient
tradition that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis. See Pediatrician
'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

In the January 1988 issue of Pediatrics, the AAP came out against ALL
religious exemptions.

In the February 1988 issue of Pediatrics, the AAP came out for anonymity of
PERPETRATORS of child abuse.

In March 1988, the California Medical Association/CMA ignored its own
Scientific Board and instantly created "an effective public health measure"
out of "no medical indications" routine infant circumcision.

By voice vote of the CMA House of Delegates, routine infant circumcision
suddenly
prevented transmission of HIV/AIDS - even though - just months previous -
the CMA's own Scientific Board rejected that very proposal.

Weeks later, the American Academy Pediatrics apppointed a Task Force on
Circumcision that elicited a year of pro-circumcision headlines that were so
compelling that when the Task Force finally decided that there still weren't
any medical indications - pediatricians had to be informed that AAP had not
changed its position.

Of course, the 1989 report of the AAP Task Force on Circumcision failed to
mention that the CMA had declared the mass child abuse "an effective public
health measure" after the CMA's own Scientific Board rejected that proposal.

To their credit, American pediatricians ultimately didn't abuse science -
but they did take action that perpetuated (and perpetuates) mass child abuse
in America.

American pediatricians who perform routine infant circumcisions violate
their own ethics every day:

"[T]he pediatrician's responsibilities to his or her patient exist
independent of parental desires...

"...A[n infant's screaming writhing and bleeding obviously constitutes
the - TDG] patient's reluctance or refusal to assent [and - TDG]
should...carry considerable weight when the proposed intervention is not
essential to his or her welfare
and/or can be deferred without substantial risk...

"[T]hose who care for children need to provide for measures to solicit
assent and to attend to possible abuses of 'raw' power over children when
ethical conflicts occur."
AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
Informed Consent, Parental Permission, and Assent in Pediatric
Practice(RE9510)
Pediatrics Volume 95, Number 2 February, 1995, p. 314-317
http://www.aap.org/policy/00662.html

INFANT SCREAMS...

Here two nurses discussed the screams...

"After years of strapping babies down for this brutal procedure and
listening to their screams, we couldn't take it any longer." [Sperlich
BK, Conant M. Am J Nurs (Jun)1994:16. http://www.cirp.org/nrc/]

Here's a nurse calling it "barbaric"...

"Nursing alert...[N]urses must consider their participation in a
surgical procedure that involves no anesthesia to be a barbaric
practice." (p. 205) Donna L. Wong's Essentials of
Pediatric Nursing [1997]

Here's an MD calling it "barbaric"...

"[S]till all too often barbaric...[M.D.s]...would never allow older children
or adults to be subjected to such practices, nor would they submit to it
themselves..." [Veteran circumcision cheerleader Colonel Thomas E. Wiswell,
MD in article in the April 24, 1997 New England Journal of
Medicine]

In 1980, one pediatrician wrote:

"[Routine infant circumcision] constitutes child abuse...an acknowledged
hazard to health." [Michael Katz, MD: Letter. AJDC, 1980]

In 1986, another wrote:

"What a terrible indictment...guilty of failing those for whom we have
chosen to be advocates." [Finkel KC: The failure to report child abuse.
AJDC, 1986;140:329-330]

It is simply wrong to rip and slice infant penises - and MDs know it...

FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH: MDs are powerful cultural authorities who can legally
commit felonies.

See SLAPP: How MDs get away with grisly felonies: Censor Bob Dubin, DC and
the Schroeder-SLAPP-censored chirolist
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2959

Again quoting Kingoff...

I've been to many a bris...I'll wager I've (reluctantly)
witnessed more circumcisions than you have or ever will. I've never seen
anything like what you describe.

TOTAL amputation should end.

Nurses and MDs have called it "barbaric." See INFANT SCREAMS above.

One cannot render child abuse legal by performing it under anesthesia.

Again, I am in favor of a religious exemption from the child abuse laws for
the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the infant's
penis.

Whereas Kingoff "reluctantly" witnessed partial penile amputation rituals...

Many observant Jews regard the ritual as a joyous occasion - something to
LOOK FORWARD TO...

Observant Jews sincerely believe the partial penile amputation is the
"primal commandment" of their God.

Because of this, I don't think ritual infant circumcision - Jewish or
American medical - will ever end.

It might be possible to end the TOTAL amputation if enough parents are
informed.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old December 11th 04, 10:44 PM
Daye

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 05:41:42 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

I am referring primarily to ROUTINE infant circumcision which causes INFANT
SCREAMS.

Nurses and MDs call it "barbaric." See the quotes below.

My mother is an LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse, also called an LPN in
other states). Add her to list of medical professionals against
circumcision. In her course of study, she witnessed several circ's.
She told me that she would never, ever put her son through one of
those. Luckily for her, she had 2 girls and didn't have to make the
decision. She fully supported my decision not to have my son done.

--
Daye
Mommy to:
Old December 12th 04, 01:35 PM
Todd Gastaldo

wrote:

I am referring primarily to ROUTINE infant circumcision which causes
INFANT
SCREAMS.

Nurses and MDs call it "barbaric." See the quotes below.

My mother is an LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse, also called an LPN in
other states). Add her to list of medical professionals against
circumcision. In her course of study, she witnessed several circ's.
She told me that she would never, ever put her son through one of
those. Luckily for her, she had 2 girls and didn't have to make the
decision. She fully supported my decision not to have my son done.

Thanks, Daye.

Todd

PS LVNs/LPNs are some of the best nurses.

Old December 12th 04, 08:15 PM
Daye

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:35:58 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

PS LVNs/LPNs are some of the best nurses.

I agree with you, and it isn't just because my mother is one. There
are some fantastic RNs out there too. The nurse who is helping me
with my PND is an RN, Midwife and she did post grad work to become a
Maternal & Child Health Nurse. Nurse really care about people.

In the case of nursing, it is usually the one or two bad ones that
give the rest of them a bad name. The good ones far outweigh the bad.
I have a great respect for nurses.

When you go into hospital, it will be a nurse who is taking care of
you. They will be the ones that make sure you get your meds on time.
They will be ones who will help bathe and feed you, if you are unable.
They are ones that will offer comfort when you are alone and crying.

I always told my mom that nurses were in many ways just like mothers,
only with more professional training. My mother responded back with,
"Well, you aren't a real mother or a nurse until you have been bled,
puked and peed on."

--
Daye
Mommy to: