He's Here!!!!!

Old December 7th 04, 04:38 PM
Joybelle

"ModernMiko" wrote in message
news:FjNsd.691$mn6.292@trnddc07...
Birth story to follow later. Short version- Matthew Johnathan was born on
Fri 12/03 at 1:40pm weighing 9lbs 11oz and 21.5" long. Labor was a total

of
4 hours. Vag birth with no episiotomy but my old one tore when one of his
arms came out so I ended up with a second degree tear. His newborn pic is
online (although he's still a bit red and the hair is a bit out of control
still as he was only about 5 hours old when it was taken). If you want to
see it, email me and I'll give you the URL and code.

Congratulations on the birth of Matthew! He sounds like a marvelous size.

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old December 7th 04, 09:01 PM
Daye

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 00:01:41 GMT, "ModernMiko"
wrote:

Birth story to follow later. Short version- Matthew Johnathan was born on
Fri 12/03 at 1:40pm weighing 9lbs 11oz and 21.5" long.

Congrats!

--
Daye
Mommy to:
Old December 7th 04, 11:03 PM
Unadulterated Me

ModernMiko wrote:

Birth story to follow later. Short version- Matthew Johnathan was born on
Fri 12/03 at 1:40pm weighing 9lbs 11oz and 21.5" long.

Fabby news, congrats! Same weight as my third...the 'according to the
doctor' growth retarded one who never got past 33 weeks in fundal height
and was going to be tiny and sickly lol

Andrea
Old December 8th 04, 12:56 AM
ModernMiko

wrote:

Birth story to follow later. Short version- Matthew Johnathan was born on
Fri 12/03 at 1:40pm weighing 9lbs 11oz and 21.5" long.

Congrats!

--
Daye
Mommy to:
DD - age 3
DS - under 1

Thanks Daye!

--
JennL
DS 06/26/98

aka CatnipSlayer @ livin-it-up.net
--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old December 8th 04, 12:57 AM
ModernMiko

"Unadulterated Me" wrote in message
ModernMiko wrote:

Birth story to follow later. Short version- Matthew Johnathan was born on
Fri 12/03 at 1:40pm weighing 9lbs 11oz and 21.5" long.

Fabby news, congrats! Same weight as my third...the 'according to the
doctor' growth retarded one who never got past 33 weeks in fundal height
and was going to be tiny and sickly lol

Andrea

Thanks Andrea! People asked me repeatedly how big he was on the last scan
and I said "big enough" LOL

Old December 8th 04, 03:51 PM
Crystal Dreamer

"ModernMiko" wrote:
Birth story to follow later. Short version- Matthew Johnathan was born on
Fri 12/03 at 1:40pm weighing 9lbs 11oz and 21.5" long. Labor was a total
of 4 hours. Vag birth with no episiotomy but my old one tore when one of
his arms came out so I ended up with a second degree tear. His newborn pic
is online (although he's still a bit red and the hair is a bit out of
control still as he was only about 5 hours old when it was taken). If you
want to see it, email me and I'll give you the URL and code.

Congratulations Jenn!! I emailed you for the pics! Don't forget to stop in
at LIU if you haven't already.

--
-Lisa
Memories of Mariam

Old December 8th 04, 11:54 PM
ModernMiko

Sorry I haven't sent you the link. I've been battling mastitis and he's on a
bili blanket at home for jaundice. Overall we're doing ok though. I'll be by
LIU when things calm down and hopefully send you the pic info in the next
day or two.

Old December 9th 04, 02:21 AM
Cathy

ModernMiko wrote:
Birth story to follow later. Short version- Matthew Johnathan was
born on Fri 12/03 at 1:40pm weighing 9lbs 11oz and 21.5" long. Labor
was a total of 4 hours. Vag birth with no episiotomy but my old one
tore when one of his arms came out so I ended up with a second degree
tear. His newborn pic is online (although he's still a bit red and
the hair is a bit out of control still as he was only about 5 hours
old when it was taken). If you want to see it, email me and I'll give
you the URL and code.

Congratulations!

Cathy
DD1 8 Jan 03
DD2 23 Nov 04

Old December 9th 04, 07:44 PM
Kaybee

Congrats on the arrival of Matthew

Kay
Eva 9/2002
little boy 1/2005

Old December 12th 04, 03:10 PM
Rebecca McGraw

Jenn, that's dandy. Congratulations! What a nice sized baby! I bet
you're glad he's here!

Remember what it was like all those months ago to see our names under
December on the Due Date Calendar and think how far off it sounded?

-Rebecca
DD Sophie 12/8/04