Homeschoolers to be vaccinated

Old February 25th 04, 07:55 PM
al gu

Default Homeschoolers to be vaccinated

Todd Gastaldo wrote in message
ink.net...
HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...

First they have to get into your house (N.R.A.)
Second you can be exempt on religious grounds

Old February 25th 04, 08:45 PM
Todd Gastaldo

HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...

"[West Virginia's SB439] will make WV the first state in which homeschoolers
have no choice."
--Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation

"A devastating new bill has been introduced in West Virginia. It is SB439,
introduced by Senator Prezioso of Marion County and Senator Minard of
Harrison County. SB439 has already passed the Senate HHR Committee on
February 19, 2004. It is expected to pass the Senate floor and House
committees next week...As written, the bill will require that all children
in West Virginia be vaccinated, whether they attend school or are
homeschooled, with no recourse for exemptions. Homeschoolers in all 50
states have always been able to choose not to vaccinate. They either are
exempt from mandatory vaccination required to attend school, and/or they are
offered religious exemptions. This bill will make WV the first state in
which homeschoolers have no choice."
--Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation
http://www.rense.com/general49/wwv.htm

GASTALDO REMARKS...

This West Virginia bill is likely an attempt to cover-up an obvious ongoing
fraudulent AAP vaccination promotion....

ALL children must be sent home during disease outbreaks - not just children
who have been exempted from vaccination!

Homeschoolers everywhere should be working to end the pediatricians' obvious
vaccine promotion fraud!

BEGIN excerpt of "AAP vaccine fraud: Jeff P.Utz, MD says, 'Yeah, so

what?'"
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2322

Todd D. Gastaldo, DC wrote:

I'm pro-vaccination - as long as MDs obtain true informed consent to
vaccinate...

Unfortunately, MDs are NOT obtaining true informed consent.

Worse, they are offering a major fraud to promote their vaccines...

EXCLUSION DAY: AN OBVIOUS VACCINE PROMOTION FRAUD

Organized medicine is selectively endangering vaccinated children.

Most parents are not being told that vaccinations do not always immunize

and
that many VACCINATED children are therefore at risk during disease
outbreaks...

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Really? This is well known. I don't recall anyone
ever claiming
that the
protection from vaccination is 100%.

#### MDs are claiming this INDIRECTLY - saying that only vaccine-exempted
kids will go home (be protected) during outbreaks - see below.

Worse, no one knows which vaccinated
children were not immunized by their vaccinations...

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: The cool thing is that when herd immunity is built
up by
vaccination of a
population, infections can't spread, so even when there are conditions that
would otherwise lead to an outbreak, the infections stop.

#### The notion of herd immunity would be the *only* reason NOT to send home
(protect) ALL children - even vaccinated-but-not-immunized children - during
outbreaks. But PARENTS are the ones who should decide - not MD bureaucrats
who
are currently selectively endangering vaccinated children.

#### AAP VACCINE FRAUD: JEFF P.UTZ, MD says, "YEAH, SO WHAT?"

Currently parents seeking vaccination exemptions are told that
vaccine-exempt children will be sent home (protected) during disease
outbreaks...

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Yeah, so what?

#### Yeah, so what?!!!! It's obviously fraudulent vaccine promotion!

They are told that during
disease outbreaks they will have to stay home from work - even if their
children don't get sick.

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Really? By whom?

#### I personally spoke with an school bureaucrat RN who told me this.

#### I also saw the notion on the website of CDC's maximum vaccination
cheerleader Deborah Wexler...

"What if you don't [vaccinate] your child?...During disease outbreaks,
[unvaccinated] children may be excluded from school or child care until the
outbreak is over...for their own protection...This causes hardship for the
child
and parent."
--Wexler's Immunization Action Coalition/IAC
http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p4017.htm

See CDC puppet (Wexler's IAC) promotes Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud...

This is obvious fraudulent MD-needle vaccination promotion - to wit: Get
your child
vaccinated - or lose money during disease outbreaks!

Jeff P.Utz, MD remarked: Really? When is the last time that you have heard
of a child
not being
allowed to school because (s)he was not allowed in school during a disease
outbreak because the child was not vaccinated?

#### AAP is just kidding then - right? - as in,

"If my child does not receive the vaccine(s)...consequences may
include...the need for my child to stay out of daycare or school during
disease outbreaks."
--American Academy of Pediatrics 2002
http://www.cispimmunize.org/pro/pdf/...oVaccinate.pdf

SNIP Jeff pretending that it is no big thing that MDs are artificially
keeping
the immunization rate way down by effectively denying massive numbers of
babies
massive numbers of free daily immunizations

Persons interested in this latter amazing fact - mass immunologic abuse of
PRE-school children by MDs...

See It's the Thimerosal, stupid...

END excerpt of AAP vaccine fraud: Jeff P.Utz, MD says, 'Yeah, so what?'

My thanks to the fine chap who alerted me to the WV "Homeschoolers to be
vaccinated" bill...

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to:
Ingri Cassel, director
Vaccination Liberation
P.O. Box 457
Spirit Lake, Idaho 83869
(208) 255-2307/ (888) 249-1421

www.vaclib.org

Helen Tucker

http://www.wvve.org/

Tim O'Shea, DC
THE VACCINE SEMINAR
28 Feb 04 -- LOS ANGELES, CA
10 Mar 04 -- SEATTLE, WA
www.thedoctorwithin.com

Various Homeschool addressees...

This post will be archived for global access at:

Within 24 hours it will be in the Google groups archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Homeschoolers to be vaccinated."

Old February 26th 04, 04:57 PM
Jonathan Smith

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message link.net...
HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...

"[West Virginia's SB439] will make WV the first state in which homeschoolers
have no choice."
--Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation

Homeschoolers everywhere should be working to end the pediatricians' obvious
vaccine promotion fraud!

Sec16-34 (c) states:
----------------------------
(c) All children in this state entering school shall have been be
immunized against diphtheria, polio, measles, mumps, rubella,
hepatitis-b, chickenpox, tetanus and whooping cough, except that
health care providers may exempt a child from any or all immunizations
from the diseases enumerated in this subsection for medical reasons
consistent with commonly accepted practices.

This comes from the new bill - did they change what "entering school"
means?

js
Old February 26th 04, 05:26 PM
Dagny

"al gu" wrote in message

Todd Gastaldo wrote in message
ink.net...
HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...

First they have to get into your house (N.R.A.)
Second you can be exempt on religious grounds

I didn't realize I was religious until I learned about compulsory
vaccination ... now I celebrate my deeply held religious beliefs.

BTW they don't have to get into your house unless you keep your child inside
24/7 -- there go our mother/daughter shopping trips.

-- Dagny

Old February 26th 04, 06:08 PM
Rich Shewmaker

"Dagny" wrote in message
news

"al gu" wrote in message

Todd Gastaldo wrote in message
ink.net...
HOMESCHOOLERS TO HAVE NO CHOICE...

First they have to get into your house (N.R.A.)
Second you can be exempt on religious grounds

I didn't realize I was religious until I learned about compulsory
vaccination ... now I celebrate my deeply held religious beliefs.

BTW they don't have to get into your house unless you keep your child

inside
24/7 -- there go our mother/daughter shopping trips.

-- Dagny

Are you implying that there are evil vaccinators with concealed needles
lurking at the mall, ready to pounce on unsuspecting home-schoolers?

I watch for them.

--Rich

Old February 27th 04, 06:51 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default ORSIG Homeschoolers: 'IMMUNIZED' hoax in state vaccination laws

Indicating that all vaccinated children are "immunized" (see state law
quoted below) is the basis of organized medicine's ongoing EXCLUSION DAY
vaccination promotion fraud.

During disease outbreaks, when children exempted from vaccination are sent
home (protected) - some children - vaccinated-but-not-immunized children -
are left at school unprotected!

Since no one knows which children were not immunized by their vaccinations -
ALL children (not just exempted children) must be sent home (protected)...

IN A NUTSHELL: Even if state-sponsored vaccination promotion fraud *didn't*
endanger vaccinated children - states have no business committing the fraud
in the first place!

WEST VIRGINIA has no business trying to pass a law to benefit financially
from it.

If West Virginia gets away with a $500 dollar fine in addition to Exclusion
Day fraud - other states will follow...

PLEASE NOTE...

1. I am pro-vaccination - EXCEPT when informed consent is not obtained. MDs
are not only failing to obtain informed consent - they are committing
OBVIOUS vaccination promotion fraud and failing to make serious adverse
event reports necessary to establish vaccine safety. MDs fail to report up
to 99% of serious adverse events! See below...

2. I am pro-immunization. MDs on the other hand are quite
ANTI-immunization. MDs are denying immunizations - lying by omission
denying massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free daily
immunizations: MDs are failing to tell pregnant women that BREASTFEEDING IS
IMMUNIZATION. The kicker? Breastfeeding reportedly makes MD-needle
vaccinations work better! MDs are ignoring a SIMPLE way to make the
breastfeeding rate skyrocket! What woman - explicitly informed - is going
to deny her baby free daily immunizations that make MD-needle vaccinations
work better? See below.)

BREASTFEEDING MAKES BABIES MORE INTELLIGENT? See below

ORSIG HOMESCHOOLERS...

VACCINATED children are being endangered (by the "IMMUNIZED" hoax in state
vaccination laws)...

But "underground" HOMESCHOOLERS will be affected too - or so I say. With
states committing obvious fraud - why SHOULDN'T parents homeschool
"underground"?

BTW, I'm addressing ORSIG because a homeschool parent from ORSIG responded
to my first post to homeschoolers. I respond below.

THE "IMMUNIZED" HOAX IN VACCINATION LAW: Most (all?) state vaccination
laws are like West Virginia's, which reads as follows...

"All children entering school for the first time in this state shall have
been IMMUNIZED..."
--§16-3-4 of the code of West Virginia, 1931, as amended (emphasis added)

"All children in this state entering school shall be IMMUNIZED..."
--West Virgina SB439 (emphasis added)

THE WORD "IMMUNIZED" IS A HOAX!

"Immunized" is the basis of organized medicine's EXCLUSION DAY vaccination
fraud...

Instead of ending the obvious fraud, states could soon be making money from
it!

REMEMBER: Some of the most powerful lobbies in state capitols are MEDICAL
lobbies...

If MDs succeed in further concealing their fraud in West Virginia - by
making it profitable for the state...

ALL states could soon be profiting from the obvious vaccination promotion
fraud!

All states should be ENDING the fraud - not be trying to profit from it. It
endangers children - VACCINATED children. More on this below.

"IMMUNIZED" IS THE FRAUDULENT "LEGAL" ASSUMPTION

Does everyone see organized medicine's vaccine promotion fraud - the word
"immunized" - right there in West Virginia's law?

Again stating the FACT: Some vaccinated children are NOT immunized by their
vaccinations.

Saying that all vaccinated children are "immunized" is the basis of
organized medicine's ongoing EXCLUSION DAY vaccination promotion fraud.

During disease outbreaks, when children exempted from vaccination are sent
home (protected) - some children - vaccinated-but-not-immunized children -
are left at school unprotected!

Since no one knows which children were not immunized by their vaccinations -
ALL children (not just exempted children) must be sent home (protected)...

School systems should be sending home (protecting) EVERY child during
disease outbreaks! You *don't* leave a single child at risk! Yet all
states do it - endanger vaccinated-but-not-immunized children during disease
outbreaks - likely because (as noted above) some of the most powerful
lobbies in state capitols are MEDICAL lobbies.

Medical lobbies do NOT want to openly admit that many children are not
immunized by their vaccinations.

Medical lobbies do not want an investigation of the fact that MDs don't
really want to know if their vaccines are safe....

MDs DON'T REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF THEIR VACCINES ARE SAFE...

In 1988, Martin Smith, MD reported in AAP's journal Pediatrics that no
one knows "the real facts" about vaccine reactions/vaccine
safety!

See Smith M. National Childhood Vaccine Injury Compensation Act. Pediatrics
1988;82(2):264-9.

In his essay about passage of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury
Compensation Act, Smith [1988] wrote that "[AAP] members should be informed
of the
necessity that led to the inclusion of some of the provisions in the act as
they now exist."

Specifically, Smith [1988] noted that "many [vaccine] administrators have
not heretofore practiced" reporting adverse events; but that "these
requirements *had to be accepted* in the process of negotiations through the
years - because "Congress had *demanded* the inclusion of the reaction
reporting requirement as a condition to the legislation." (Emphasis added.)

According to the subsequent National Academy of Sciences vaccine safety
report mandated by the Act, "many gaps and limitations of knowledge
bear...directly and indirectly on the safety of
vaccines...[including]...limited capacity of existing surveillance systems
of vaccine injury..." [Howson CP, Howe CJ, Fineberg HV. Adverse effects of
pertussis and rubella vaccines. National Academy Press 1991]

How bad are existing physician surveillance systems of vaccine injury?

In 1993...former FDA
commissioner David Kessler, M.D. reported evidence that physicians fail to
report up to 99% of serious adverse events.
[Kessler DA. Introducing MEDWatch: a new approach to reporting medication
and device adverse effects and product problems. JAMA
(Jun2)1993;269(21):2765-68]

Kessler [1993] said that in spite of the fact that reports from health
professionals are "essential" to ensure safety of medicines, physicians "do
not think to report adverse events."

Also according to Kessler [1993], physician reporting of serious adverse
events "is not in the culture of US medicine" because, as of 1985, only 14%
of US medical schools had required courses in "therapeutic decision making."

CDC's Vaccine Information Sheet for Measles, Mumps and Rubella
(MMR) states, "As with any medicine, there are very small risks," which
implies that "any medicine" carries "very small risks"

Given FDA commissioner Kessler's statement that one study found that
physicians fail to report 99% of serious adverse events, "any medicine"
might actually be quite risky. And since the CDC Vaccine Information Sheet
compares vaccine risk with the risk of "any medicine," vaccines might be
just as risky as "any medicine." Thus the CDC Vaccine Information Sheet
"warning" (that vaccines carry "very small risks") is worthless.

Incidentally, although the courts claim that parents are "warned" about
vaccines, the word "warning" does not appear anywhere on the CDC MMR Vaccine
Information Sheet; nor, incidentally, does the MMR Vaccine Information Sheet
state that some states have "religious" and "philosophical" exemptions.

FDA Commissioner Kessler's 1993 report states, "If an adverse event occurs
in perhaps one in 5000 or even one in 1000 users, it could be missed in
clinical trials but pose a serious safety problem when released to the
market."

It bears repeating that, given that American physicians are refusing to
report serious adverse events (Congress had to DEMAND that MDs report!); and
given that risk can be calculated only if physicians report serious adverse
events, the CDC has no business claiming, as it does in its MMR Vaccine
Information Sheet, that, "The risks from the vaccine are *much smaller*
[original italics] than the risks from the diseases if people stopped using
vaccine."

In fact, we just don't know that vaccine risks are "much smaller" than the
risks of natural disease. More importantly, we will never know - as long as
M.D.s refuse to report as many as 99% of serious adverse events.

THIS JUST IN (relatively recent) - from AAP's journal Pediatrics, November
2002...

Apparently, more than one study found that MDs are failing to report up to
99% of serious adverse events!

According to Moore and Weiss:

"It is almost certain that the overall total of death and serious injury
associated with drug adverse events is substantially higher than reported
here. According to a recent FDA report, 'About 90% of serious or fatal
adverse drug reactions are never reported. Some studies have found reporting
rates around 1%.''
--Moore TJ, Weiss SR, et al. Reported adverse drug events in infants and
children under 2 years of age. Pediatrics, November 2002:110(5), p. e53.
www.pediatrics.org/cgi/reprint/110/5/e53

[Perhaps Moore and Weiss were using the 1993 FDA report.]

NOTE: The above discussion was excerpted from my Open Letter to Oregon
Superintendent of Public Instruction Susan Castillo...

See Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization!

Superintendent Susan never responded. More from my Open Letter to
Superintendent Susan below...

NO WONDER MDs ARE BRAZEN ABOUT THEIR OBVIOUS FRAUD!!

Jeff P.Utz, MD recently said, "Yeah, so what?" in response to one of my
posts exposing his profession's obvious vaccination promotion fraud...

Since vaccinated children are endangered by organized medicine's vaccination
promotion fraud, Jeff P.Utz, MD - indeed ALL medical doctors - should be
ashamed.

All medical doctors should work to STOP their profession's vaccination
promotion fraud.

Here is my recent dialogue with Jeff P.Utz, MD (just in case people missed
it)

Todd D. Gastaldo, DC wrote:

[...]

QUESTION: Does SB439 apply to HOMESCHOOLERS?

Ingri Cassel, director of Vaccination Liberation writes:

"As written, the bill [SB439] will require that all children in West
Virginia be vaccinated, whether they attend school or are homeschooled, with
no recourse for exemptions...."
http://www.rense.com/general49/wwv.htm

If West Virginia's SB439 passes, ALL children in West Virginia will not only
lose current exemption options "whether they attend school or are
homeschooled" - or so says Ingri...

HOMESCHOOLERS: Can they duck the law just by not registering with the
state?

Jonathan Smith asks "did they change what 'entering school' means?"

He quotes current West Virginia law:

"[Sec 16-34(c)] All children in this state ENTERING SCHOOL shall have been
immunized..." [emphasis added]

So maybe homeschoolers won't be touched?

I SAY HOMESCHOOLERS *WILL* BE AFFECTED!

Ingri Cassel quotes the pertinent part of SB439:

"The bill reads: ANY parent or guardian who refuses to permit his or her
child to be immunized against the diseases enumerated in subsection (c) of
this section, or who cannot give satisfactory proof that the child or person
has been so immunized or who falsifies a child's immunization record is
guilty of a misdemeanor, and, upon conviction, shall be fined not less than
one hundred dollars or more than five hundred dollars." [my emphasis on ANY]
http://www.rense.com/general49/wwv.htm

Presumably, "entering school" could be construed to mean entering HOME
school - especially since the law also reads (as Ingri notes and I
emphasize) "ANY parent or guardian" and does not exempt parents or guardians
who are homeschooling.

Ingri and Jonathan seem to suggest the existence of the "homeschool"
vaccination exemption...

Ingri says,

"Homeschoolers in all 50 states have always been able to choose not to
vaccinate. They either are exempt from mandatory vaccination required to
attend school, and/or they are offered religious exemptions."
http://www.rense.com/general49/wwv.htm

I don't know if the "homeschool" vaccination exemption even exists...

If it does exist - if SB439 is abolishing it - then homeschoolers who refuse
to vaccinate their children will be fined up to $500 dollars in organized
medicine's ongoing EXCLUSION DAY vaccination promotion fraud...

See my further discussion in my response below to the ORSIG homeschool
parent...

A quick jog back to PUBLIC schoolers...

SB439 will DEFINITELY change what "entering school" means to parents whose
children RE-ENTER public school after having been kicked out of school on
EXCLUSION DAY for not being vaccinated...

If SB439 passes, the State of West Virginia will be able to fine parents of
children RE-ENTERING public school up to $500 dollars per child not
vaccinated!

I say again: THE STATE OF WEST VIRGINIA could soon be making money from
organized EXCLUSION DAY vaccination fraud...

FROM A HOME SCHOOL LIST...

After I publicized Ingri Cassel's opinion (in "Homeschoolers to be
vaccinated...")

Someone on a homeschool list criticized Ingri's opinion regarding SB439 but
said NOTHING about EXCLUSION DAY vaccination promotion fraud!

According to this homeschool parent, there is "nothing really new" in SB439
regarding vaccination penalties...

I DISAGREE

A 1000% jump in the maximum fine - from $50 to $500 - is something new to
think about!

MANY states could soon be thinking about this idea!

This homeschool parent also wrote: "West Virginia does not now allow
exemption from vaccination, even
on religious grounds. The bill in question does not really change the
status quo in WV."

I DISAGREE

Creating a $500 dollar fine for failure to vaccinate gives a state 500
reasons to pursue people who may be homeschooling "underground" so their
children won't be vaccinated - or for whatever other reason!

This homeschool parent breezily concluded:

"West Virginia is hardly the only state to require vaccinations or
to restrict or disallow exemptions. In fact all states have
vaccination requirements, and only 18 allow exemption
on 'philosophical, personal or conscientiously held beliefs.' See
http://www.909shot.com/state-site/legal-exemptions.htm
According to the same site all but two states (West Virginia and
Mississippi) allow religious-based exemptions."

It simply *doesn't matter* that West Virginia is "hardly the only state to
require vaccinations or to restrict or disallow exemptions."

If West Virginia gets away with profiting from the ongoing EXCLUSION DAY
vaccination promotion fraud - other states will follow suit.

Vaccinated children will continue to be endangered - and states will have a
financial incentive to harrass those who are homeschooling "underground" so
their children won't be vaccinated - or for whatever other reason.

Even if state-sponsored vaccination promotion fraud *didn't* endanger
vaccinated children - states have no business committing the fraud in the
first place - and West Virginia has no business trying to pass a law to
benefit financially from it.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS REGARDING MDS DENYING IMMUNIZATIONS

As MDs endanger vaccinated SCHOOLchildren by fraudulently PROMOTING
vaccinations (see above), they are DENYING immunizations (!) - denying
massive numbers of PRE-SCHOOLERS massive numbers of free daily
immunizations.

BREASTFEEDING WOMEN ACTUALLY *IMMUNIZE* EVERY TIME THEY BREASTFEED!

MATERNAL ANTIBODIES FOR PASSIVE INFANT IMMUNIZATION
NIH GUIDE, Volume 23, Number 40, November 18, 1994
RFA: AI-95-004
http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/r...AI-95-004.html

MDs are failing to tell pregnant women
that breastfeeding women scan for
pathogens and manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which
they "inject" with their breasts DAILY!

MDs are failing to tell pregnant women that
breastfeedings are free daily
immunizations!

The kicker? Breastimmunizations reportedly MD-needle
vaccinations work better!

Quoting Hanson and Telemo [1999]:

"The improved defense against infection in the breast-fed infant is
not just a matter of passive, temporary protection. There is also a
definite ACTIVE impact on the breast-fed infant's immune system that makes
it function more efficiently in defense against infections and in response
to vaccines for years to come." [Hanson and Telemo in Ogra et al. Mucosal Im
munology 1999:1501, emphasis added]

So WHY are MDs failing to tell the world
that
breastfeeding women are IMMUNIZERS who scan for pathogens and manufacture
specific
IMMUNIZATIONS which they "inject" with their breasts DAILY?

Organized medicine drove the free daily
immunization rate
(the
breastfeeding rate) way DOWN by "scientifically" addicting America to
bottlefeeding...

Could it be that MDs do not want to admit that breastfeeding is indeed
free
daily immunization?

Could it be that MDs don't want to admit they are now and have been
committing rather obvious
IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse (not to mention other obvious crimes; see below)?

WE MUST ASK OURSELVES...

WHAT WOMAN - explicitly informed that she can IMMUNIZE her baby daily - is
going fail to at
least ATTEMPT to give her baby free daily immunizations that reportedly make
MD-needle vaccinations work better!?

ANSWER: DAMNED FEW women would knowingly deny
their babies free daily immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle
vaccinations work better!

ASTHMA - Oregon Schools Superintendent Susan Castillo is concerned about
asthma absenteeism...

"One of the leading causes of absenteeism is asthma...The Oregon
Environmental Council (OEC)...is currently recruiting 10 Green & Healthy
School Teams at 10 schools across the state...to...reduce asthma triggers
and improve children's
ability to learn. "
--Susan Castillo
Superintendent's Update #25, September 11, 2003
http://www.ode.state.or.us/superinte.../update025.pdf

BREASTFEEDING reportedly delays or reduces indicence of asthma...

"[T]rials...support breastfeeding as an important method to delay or reduce
the incidence of atopic diseases such as eczema, allergies, and ASTHMA."
--Fulhan et al. [Curr Opin Pediatr. 2003 Jun;15(3):323-32. PubMed abstract,
emphasis added]

Is ABILITY TO LEARN improved by breastfeeding?

The Oregon Environmental Council's/OEC's ultimate goal is improving
children's ability to learn...

Jain et al.'s 2002 review of the literature concluded:

"Although the majority of studies concluded that breastfeeding promotes
intelligence, the evidence from higher quality studies is less persuasive."
--Anjali Jain, MD et al. [Pediatrics. 2002 Jun;109(6):1044-53. PubMed
abstract (Copied to Jain et al. via )

According to a 2003 study by Mortensen et al.:

"Independent of a wide range of possible confounding factors, a significant
positive association between duration of breastfeeding and intelligence was
observed in two independent samples of young adults, assessed with two
different intelligence tests."
--Erik L. Mortensen (Lektor, cand.psych.) et al. Breastfeeding and
intelligence. Ugeskr Laeger. 2003 Mar 24;165(13):1361-6. PubMed abstract
(Copied to Mortensen et al. via
)

If OEC wants to improve children's ability to learn, promoting breastfeeding
might be added to OEC's idea of stopping buses from idling their engines
excessively...
http://www.ode.state.or.us/superinte.../update025.pdf

The above asthma info was sent to:

Susan Castillo
Superintendent of Public Instruction
Oregon Department of Education
255 Capitol Street NE
Salem, OR 97310-0203
via
and via

I also copied OEC's Laura Weiss at

I received no reply...

I will copy them this post.

BTW, this post is being archived for global access at:

School superintendents everywhere should read it.

JUST THINK If MDs stopped their lie of omission - if SCHOOL BUREAUCRATS
would stop going along with the gag - the immunization (breastfeeding) rate
would skyrocket!

MDs are lying by omission thereby keeping the breastfeeding rate
artificially low!

MDs are committing mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse!

See CDC puppet (Wexler's IAC) promotes Exclusion Day
vaccination fraud...

See also my Open Letter to CCO Pres. Allan Gotlib, DC...

BOTTOMLINE...

Ostensibly "pro-immunization" MDs really aren't very "pro-immunization"...

As MDs endanger vaccinated SCHOOLchildren and fraudulently promote their
VACCINATIONS, they are also denying true IMMUNIZATIONS - endangering
PRE-SCHOOLERS - lying by omission thereby denying
massive numbers of pre-schoolers massive numbers of free daily
immunizations.

One last note: I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just
academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental
meatgrinder - medical school.

Pardons for MDs in advance would allow MDs to keep doing their valid medical
work so they can earn money to pay the inevitable civil damages that will
arise when women realize that MDs closed so many birth canals.

EXPOSING THE VACCINATION PROMOTION HOAX IS FUN BUT...

As a doctor of chiropractic, stopping the bizarre MD practice of senselessly
closing birth canals up to 30% is my top priority project.

KNOW ANYONE WHO IS PREGNANT?

PREGNANT WOMEN CAN EASILY **OPEN** THEIR BIRTH CANALS THE "EXTRA" UP TO
30% - JUST BY ROLLING ONTO THEIR SIDES AS THEY PUSH THEIR BABIES OUT!

MD-obstetricians are not only senselessly closing birth canals - they are
gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines - pushing violently with
Cytotec, oxytocin and PGE2 - and pulling gruesomely with hands, forceps and
vacuums.

ALL spinal manipulation with the birth canal closed is gruesome!

Some babies are DYING - some are being PARALYZED - as MDs push and pull on
tiny spines with birth canals senselessly closed!

MD-obstetricians can't stop their massive crime because stopping it would
be tantamount to admitting it...

MD-obstetricians indirectly ADMIT the massive birth crime ON VIDEO.

On their Shoulder Dystocia Drill video, MDs
purport to tell each other how to allow birth canals to open maximally when
shoulders get stuck - which means they know they are CLOSING birth canals
most of the time. The kicker is that their method of allowing the birth
canal to open actually keeps it closed!)

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

From mass PHYSICAL child abuse to mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse - the MD
crimes are indeed massive.

Again, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic
prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
medical school.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This article will be archived for global access at:

Within 24 hours it will be in the Google groups archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "ORSIG Homeschoolers: Beware the 'IMMUNIZED'
hoax in state vaccination laws

Old February 28th 04, 11:47 PM
PF Riley

On 26 Feb 2004 07:57:57 -0800, (Jonathan
Smith) wrote:

[...]

Of course not. This is typical anti-vaccine nonsense from lying
anti-vaccine morons. Sometimes they try really, really hard to use
multiple brain cells at once and this is what happens.

This "Ingri Cassel" is a typical anti-vaccine liar. The bill does not
say anything about homeschoolers. It is an update to the existing law
regarding vaccine requirements. The text that they think will suddenly
get homeschoolers arrested and fined for a misdemeanor if passed was
already enacted into law long ago and is not changed in this bill.

One update in this bill is to add a religious exemption, which
currently does not exist in West Virginia. You'd think the
anti-vaccine kooks would be happy about this, but they instead are
complaining that it's unconstitutional because one has to have a
clergyman sign off on the exemption. Again, you'd think they'd be
delighted at least to have something allowing a religious exemption
rather than nothing, but rational people can never understand
anti-vaccine freaks.

I suppose Ingri is just mad that they're updating the law instead of
repealing it, so she'll oppose it no matter what it says, and make up
sensational lies to spur more people into action. And I'll bet it
works -- many homeschooling parents will probably e-mail or call their
legislators without bothering to actually read the bill and see that
Ingri is full of it.

PF