The Holy Scripture of God, God as He is presently known, Lord Raymond of Cave Junction

Old September 11th 06, 04:07 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,soc.motss,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
%

Default The Holy Scripture of God, God as He is presently known, Lord Raymond of Cave Junction

"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"David RL Gärtner, RMT" wrote in message
On 10 Sep 2006 13:58:37 -0700, "Raymond Karczewski"
spake thusly:

I HAVE RECENTLY subscribed to dozens of NEW WEB FORUMS and have
found these VERY SAME GOVERNMENT/MEDIA SPONSORED/SUPPORTED
DISINFORMATION/MIND CONTROL AGENTS already present under a host

of
different aliases.
one of them is under the alias of Raymond Karczewski.

pl0nk
i got a boner now
Did it plonk?
no , it formatted my drive
Push that button righ over there--no, not that one, the other one.

OK, now did it plonk?

it says reinstall WD 38
You better do it soon before it starts to smell.

i sold that disk and the bring and buy

Did Bork the Remailer buy it?

it was a raffle ticket i never saw who won

Old September 11th 06, 04:17 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,soc.motss,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
Hoots

% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
[...]

Mary Kate and Ashley Olson won. I saw it.
Old September 11th 06, 04:19 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,soc.motss,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
%

"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
[...]

it will be on tomorrow morning then

Old September 11th 06, 04:23 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,soc.motss,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
Hoots

% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
[...]

Should be. Let me know if you don't see it and I check with the Dixie
Chicks.

Old September 11th 06, 04:31 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,soc.motss,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
Hoots

% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
[...]

They make my wiener hard.
Old September 11th 06, 04:31 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,soc.motss,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
%

"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
[...]

they make thingie stand

Old September 11th 06, 04:38 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,soc.motss,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
Hoots

% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
[...]

They talk a lot though
Old September 11th 06, 04:50 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,soc.motss,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
%

"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
[...]

that's the best part

Old September 11th 06, 12:17 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,soc.motss,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
Hoots

% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
[...]

I like looking up their dresses when they are on stage.