Instructions for Erecting Houses of Worship in MY HOLY NAME

Old September 10th 06, 09:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,soc.motss,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
Raymond Karczewski

Default Instructions for Erecting Houses of Worship in MY HOLY NAME

Instructions for Erecting Houses of Worship in MY HOLY NAME
by Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God

GATHER AROUND CHILDREN, HEAR THE TRUMPET SOUND, The HOLY MINISTRY
OF THE MIRROR OF TRUTH is hereby and hereupon founded; as YOUR LIVING
GOD, you shall join with me and usher in a new era of PEACE AND LOVE
under the protective banner of DIVINE ANARCHY.

My Temple must be built to the following specifications. Deviation
will cause the candle that represents YOUR temple in the heavens to be
extinguished and all members of that congregation to be DAMNED FOR
BLASPHEMY.

Each Temple shall accomodate ONE HUNDRED FORTY FOUR followers of my
TRUTH and LOVE and be built in a PERFECT SQUARE, SEVENTY TWO FEET in
length and breadth by TWENTY FOUR feet in height with the entrance
PRECISELY facing CITY OF CAVE JUNCTION, STATE OF OREGON. It shall be
constructed of SOLID MARBLE and contain a MARBLE ALTAR that is FOUR
FEET in width by FOUR FEET in breadth by TWO FEET in height in the
PRECISE CENTER of MY Temple. It shall be topped by a TWELVE FOOT HIGH
statue of I, RAYMOND RONALD KARCZEWSI, your living God, with my arms
outstretched downward toward my feet where my WORSHIPPERS shall pray.
This statue shall be facing toward the entrance.

Anyone is free to join, ENCOURAGED to join, but my following must
maintain a certain standards of chronological and gender
diversification tempered by racial and ethnic segregation.
Diversification shall include equal distributions of MEN, WOMEN, and
VIRGIN CHILDREN of each gender. ARYAN WHITES shall enjoin only with
other ARYAN WHITES. NEGROES AND OTHER MIXED MUD RACES shall enjoin
unto themselves and only unto themselves. These LESSOR RACES shall
also receive my DIVINE SALVATION but only by proving that they can rise
to the expectations of their ARYAN MASTERS.

WORSHIPPERS shall congregate on all FOUR sides in groups of THIRTY
SIX. There shall be NO PEWS, ALL WORSHIPPERS shall congregate ON THEIR
KNEES facing my statue. ALL WORSHIPPERS shall congregate for one hour
per day in MY TEMPLE to SING PRAISE TO MY HOLY NAME. ALL WORSHIPPERS
shall be required to TITHE FULLY ONE THIRD of their income to my HOLY
MINISTRY.

EACH DAY, I shall embark upon a DIVINE JOURNEY to visit one of
these congregations and enjoin myself with one of the VIRGINAL CHILDREN
whom shall be filled with my DIVINE SEED. Should the child be FEMALE
and BECOME WITH CHILD, that CHILD'S CHILD shall be deemed a TRUE SON OF
THIS HOLY GOD, Raymond Ronald Karczewski©.

BE ADVISED, I SAY, BE ADVISED that these COMMUNICATIONS FROM YOUR
LIVING GOD shall continue to be dispatched so that you may be
acquainted with the rites and passages I expect of my WORSHIPPERS.
Soon, VERY SOON, I shall start publishing CRUCIAL PORTIONS of my HOLY
BIBLE.

STAY YOUR GROUND, my beloved WORSHIPPERS, I HAVE ARRIVED. NOW I
SHALL DELIVER YOU FROM SATANIC IGNORANCE!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God
FOOLPROOF PLAN FOR TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY

September 10, 2006: DAY 588

JOIN NATIONAL CORPORATE CONSUMERS BOYCOTT ALREADY IN PROGRESS. Tis the
peaceful Way to Show Corporate Government Who's BOSS! SEE:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch121.html#BOYCOTT

Do not surrender your guns: be prepared to use them for Self-protection
in the event Martial Law is declared.

Begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings on President Bush and other TREASONOUS
National Leaders.

DEMAND RESIGNATIONS FROM THE TOP DOWN.

In the NEXT TWO NATIONAL, STATE, AND LOCAL ELECTIONS. WIPE THE SLATE
CLEAN! WITHOUT EXCEPTION, VOTE ALL INCUMBENTS OUT -- ALL INCUMBENTS!
(FORGET THE ABOVE STATEMENT - AMERICA DOES NOT HAVE TWO NATIONAL
ELECTIONS IN WHICH TO RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. THE TIME TO SOLVE THEM
IS NOW!

REMOVE THE OLD. INSTALL THE NEW!

LET TRAITORS KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR CONTINUED EXPECTATION OF
EMPLOYMENT WHILE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

THE NEW ORLEANS POLICE HAVE ALREADY LEARNED THAT LESSON. They Stopped
Coming to Work until it was safe to return.

It is time all SATANIC leadership learn the same harsh lesson which
accompanies the loss of one's integrity.

DO YOUR PART! Put the FREE back into the LAND OF THE FREE!

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living God
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
In the illusion based world of man's thought, there exist
healthy egos and unhealthy egos --visit my home page and
meet the unhealthy ego's worst nightmare!
http://www.arkenterprises.com

Old September 11th 06, 04:49 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.fan.letterman,soc.penpals,alt.support.childfree
JTEM

Origins:

inetnum: 62.24.8.0 - 62.24.15.255
netname: EVOSYS-CORE-NET
descr: Claranet Deutschland GmbH
descr: Briennerstr. 44
descr: 80333 Munich
country: DE
admin-c: MB25544-RIPE
tech-c: NOCC-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
remarks: Netscalibur Germany backbone network
remarks: leased line interfaces
remarks: on routers: /30 each
mnt-by: CLARANETDE-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered
role: Claranet Deutschland
address: Claranet GmbH
address: Network Operations
address: Hanauer Landstrasse 196
address: D-60314 Frankfurt
address: Germany
phone: +49 69 408018 0
fax-no: +49 69 408018 100
abuse-mailbox:
admin-c: MB25544-RIPE
tech-c: JM6145-RIPE
tech-c: AXEL-RIPE
tech-c: NB794-RIPE
tech-c: JESK-RIPE
nic-hdl: NOCC-RIPE
mnt-by: CLARANETDE-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered
person: Markus Bach
address: Claranet GmbH
address: Hanauer Landstrasse 196
address: D-60314 Frankfurt
address: Germany
phone: +49 69 408018 0
fax-no: +49 89 408018 339
nic-hdl: MB25544-RIPE
remarks: PGPKEY-6CBDA835
mnt-by: CLARANETDE-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

Full headers:

From: "Raymond Karczewski"
Newsgroups:
Date: 10 Sep 2006 13:57:47 -0700

Raymond Karczewski wrote:
[...]

cool
http://www.arkenterprises.com

Brother Jack's Latest HOLY Tract! Holy Queen Henrietta General 63 August 3rd 06 02:47 PM
The Holy Shroud [email protected] Single Parents 0 July 8th 06 03:08 PM
The Holy Shroud [email protected] Solutions 1 April 19th 06 12:40 PM
The Holy Shroud gacrux General 1 April 7th 05 07:52 PM
The Holy Shroud gacrux Child Support 0 January 29th 05 06:04 PM