Shame on you....

Old June 29th 04, 06:08 PM
Heather

Default Shame on you....

I have been reading messages here for weeks and must say shame on you
to a certain person (most know who he is) for being such a pompous
ass. You condemn all women who receive child support and have custody.
Let me inform you, I do receive child support, and my ex and I have
been close friends for 10 years. We get along wonderfully and he has
our daughter whenever he wants her. I pay for everything and ask
nothing more from him than what he gives. As a matter of fact, he had
surgery and was unable to work for two months. I told him not to worry
about paying child support for that year so he and his wife could
catch up his bills and get back on his feet.

Also, it was mentioned about blonde haired blue eyed females....and
other remarks along similar lines. I am a blonde haired blue-eyed
female. But you know what? My husband is a wonderful, tall, dark,
American Indian. I have stood by him and fought for (and WON) custody
of his two children. I agree the laws are againt men 99% of the time,
but it is not women that have made the laws and we do not all agree
with them.

Lighten up a little and take a chill pill.
Old June 29th 04, 06:41 PM
Bob

Heather wrote:
I have been reading messages here for weeks and must say shame on you
to a certain person (most know who he is) for being such a pompous
ass. You condemn all women who receive child support and have custody.

Absolutely right. They should be condemned. So-called "child support"
is an evil social experiment that has hurt millions of children. Anyone
who cared about her children would not be participating in it.

Let me inform you, I do receive child support, and my ex and I have
been close friends for 10 years. We get along wonderfully and he has
our daughter whenever he wants her. I pay for everything and ask
nothing more from him than what he gives. As a matter of fact, he had
surgery and was unable to work for two months. I told him not to worry
about paying child support for that year so he and his wife could
catch up his bills and get back on his feet.

Bully for you. Do you think you deserve a medal for not taking as much
of his money as the law would allow you to steal?

Also, it was mentioned about blonde haired blue eyed females....and
other remarks along similar lines. I am a blonde haired blue-eyed
female. But you know what? My husband is a wonderful, tall, dark,
American Indian. I have stood by him and fought for (and WON) custody
of his two children.

So you broke up your daughter's family to take up with some tall, dark,
and handsome indian. Do you expect a medal for that?

I agree the laws are againt men 99% of the time,
but it is not women that have made the laws and we do not all agree
with them.

Yes, many men pander to females, especially men who live on votes.

Lighten up a little and take a chill pill.

Pathetic.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old June 30th 04, 04:19 PM
Zimm

snip

Bob wrote:

Pathetic.

Bob

Yes, you are.

Zimm

Old June 30th 04, 04:19 PM
Zimm

snip

Bob wrote:

Pathetic.

Bob

Yes, you are.

Zimm

Old June 30th 04, 04:19 PM
Zimm

snip

Bob wrote:

Pathetic.

Bob

Yes, you are.

Zimm

Old June 30th 04, 04:38 PM
Bob

Zimm wrote:
snip

Bob wrote:

Pathetic.

Bob

Yes, you are.

Zimm

Yep, that exercised your brain to it's fullest potential.

Bob