The Shame.

Old November 15th 04, 12:43 AM
Lou Minatti

Default The Shame.

I have two young children.

I have to confess something. It has been weighing heavily on me for
about 3 years now. Please bear with me while I get this off my chest.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

I actually like The Wiggles' music. These blokes write some catchy
tunes!

Old November 17th 04, 06:55 AM
Tara Lyn Zeman

"Jen" ME wrote in message

"Lou Minatti" wrote in message
om...
I have two young children.

I have to confess something. It has been weighing heavily on me for
about 3 years now. Please bear with me while I get this off my chest.
I actually like The Wiggles' music. These blokes write some catchy
tunes!

I've had "Crunchy munchy honey cakes in my head all day". I think I like the
Wiggles more than my daughter does!