Maternity clothes?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 10th 03, 05:11 PM
zeldabee

Default Maternity clothes?

==Daye== wrote:
On 09 Jul 2003 19:41:13 GMT, zeldabee
wrote:

I'm still wearing my prepregnancy Victoria's Secret bikini underwear.
I'm 30 weeks, and comfortable with them so far. My butt is bigger, but I
haven't reached critical mass yet. )

Allow me to warn you of something that happened to me. I
continued wearing my underwear for a while. Then it was obvious
that I was going to have to buy either bigger undies or go to
maternity undies.

After the birth of the baby and I went back to my normal clothes,
my regular pre-pregnancy undies were all strectch out of shape
and no longer fit. In fact, they wouldn't stay up anymore.
Sigh... I had to buy all new undies again.

Thanks for the warning...but I guess I'll jump off that bridge when I get
to it. )

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m http://NewsReader.Com/

Winter clothes Denise Anderson General 14 July 29th 04 03:21 PM
Endlessly buying clothes Joanne23 General 28 May 8th 04 04:24 AM
bleach for kids' clothes ted General 9 March 24th 04 09:00 PM
IL CPS wrkr shoves boy out w no clothes in woods Kane General 0 January 9th 04 05:47 PM
Fitting clothes on plump kids? Tracey General (moderated) 1 October 14th 03 08:44 AM