mens health

Old March 5th 04, 09:13 AM
Ron Rainwater

Default mens health

Our mission is to help as many people in our society live as long as they can so they can fully enjoy their retirement years. After all, aren’t we all working daily towards this common goal? If you are between the ages of 20 and 95 it is very important that you look inside yourself and do a check-up from the neck – up! What are you consuming on a daily basis? There are two ways that we consume things daily…actively and passively. Actively, we control what we introduce into our body, and passively, we absorb into our body what surrounds us in our environment. Without GOOD HEALTH nothing else really matters!

http://www.auptoz.com/
http://thebottomdollarbiz.com/

The importance of this concept suddenly struck me one day. Over the last several years we have seen numerous friends, neighbors, and relatives suddenly become ill or die almost immediately after they retired. These people worked hard their whole life to see that their family could live a good, clean, healthy, and comfortable life. They had also worked hard so they could enjoy a comfortable retirement in good health so as not to become a burden to their family. But they never, unfortunately, got to receive their LIFE’S REWARD that they so rightfully deserved!!

What can we do to ensure this does not happen in our lives? Passively, there is not a lot we can control except where we live. For instance, if we live in a large city, we will absorb more air pollution than if we live in a rural area and we know not to touch a piece of radioactive material or drink water from a polluted stream.

http://www.auptoz.com/
http://thebottomdollarbiz.com/

Actively, what we consume on a daily basis is the KEY for all of us. Why are such things as diabetes almost at epidemic levels in our society? In the past we’ve been taught diabetes is just in our genes and passed down from our descendents. But now we have recently discovered that a major cause of diabetes is what we consume or what we don’t consume due to a poor diet.

It is totally up to each one of us what we eat and consume! Recently, I had a near death experience. On June 15, 2003, (Father’s Day) I was a victim of electrical shock. This happened in a boating and water-related accident at a boat dock in Sabula, Iowa. My point is the only reasons that I survived this accident are by eating a HEALTHY DIET and TAKING SUPPLEMENTAL VITAMINS for about the past 15 years of my life. And since the accident, many doctors have examined almost every part of my body and after the exams would tell me that "A healthy diet and supplemental vitamins have SAVED MY LIFE " !

http://www.auptoz.com/
http://thebottomdollarbiz.com

Do you or anyone You know suffer from any of the following ?
Medical conditions

Sleep Disorders Heart Problems
Insomnia High Blood Pressure
Lack of energy Cancer
Depression Prostrate Problems
Anxiety Breast Cancer
Back Pain Cataracts
Heart Burn Macular Degeneration
Asthma Glaucoma
Allergies of any kind Dry Eye Condition
Diabetes Eczema
Arthritis Psoriasis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Shingles
Immune Disorders any kind Carpal Tunnel
Anemia Lymphoma
Constipation Melanoma
Headaches Lupis
Overweight Dementia
Muscle Aches Bone Deterioration
Epstein Bar Syndrome Fibromyalgia

Contact us NOW we can help !

[...]

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040301092826W7h6LoV7