hoosiers videos

Old April 6th 05, 04:56 PM
bif

Default hoosiers videos

write a article for us

http://www.jail4judges-indiana.info/SubmitToUs.htm

I would like to have your video here too, mr payne received copies of them
and this is his reponces
bif

This is my first stab at integrating the videos into the website. Click
on "Articles", and see if you can figure it out from there.

http://www.jail4judges-indiana.info

The direct link to the "Video Gallery" page is:

http://www.jail4judges-indiana.info/videoindex.htm

DdddSomeone should give him the info he needs and see if he does anything
with it. Just like the old days he will ask the department to review itself.
Of course that will be a fair and balanced review.

Subject: [Badindianajustice] Fw: Dept. of Child Services, Director's
Response

bs 101
exercise videos Kim Pregnancy 1 February 11th 04 09:06 PM
Recommended Exercise DVD's or Videos?? JNJ Pregnancy 9 September 9th 03 11:06 PM
videos for babies meg General 14 August 9th 03 03:59 AM
Toddler videos -- opinions please! Truffles General 16 July 14th 03 10:28 PM