Old November 24th 03, 08:14 PM
Kane

Default Ray attempts Biblical justification: was U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

On 24 Nov 2003 04:46:15 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Kane wrote
You think one worker that didn't get
reported equated with ALL parents
being reported. Prove it.

Your equation, your problem.

Your equation. You made the accusation, not I.

Why should I prove something I never said?

Oh, I see. Then you AREN'T accusing CPS of being remiss. Excellent. I
knew you'd grow up.

However, even ONE caseworker caught at child
molesting is something the community should
be made aware of. Don't you think, Kane?

Oh darn, I was wrong. Still a sniveling whining child.

Now tell us, as I asked before, how is it the "community" didn't know
but YOU did?

Clearly some favoritism exists.

I've not seen that. In fact I have never
in all these years seen a single instance
where a client of CPS, unless they have
been accused of murder, get newscoverage.

Well, CRIMINAL CHARGES are ALL reported in
our local newspaper, at the PROSECUTORS
descretion. It's a quite busy column!
Interesting eh?

Yes. Another pointless comeback in an effort to avoid answering.

So you always set traps for people?

Kane, this is PRECIOUS! You did it to yourself!

You'll be able to explain that won't you...below...

ah...no, nothing. I thought so.

Is this how you parented the little girl?
No wonder she ****ed herself.
She had to guess what **** you'd come up
with next to torture her with.

But the girl generally had the problem
in the middle of her school day.

Under the tension of being around you, a spanker and otherwise
punishment oriented caregiver, that may have been the only place she
could feel safe enough to start indicating her terror of you. She
probably wasn't even aware of how terrified she was, consciously.

She also told us truthfully that she
held her bladder because she didn't
want to take 5 minutes out of school fun
to go to the bathroom. Kids do this.

Why yes they do. I find it very natural child behavior,
developmentally. And some girls leak a little when they laugh. There
are feminine products advertised in the ladies' magazines.

And you've been told this many times.

Oh, long before you mentioned it. Perfectly natural.

But it seems you aren't going anywhere with this apology for your
brutal torture of her in the name of "discipline" for peeing, right?
No of course not.

So tell me, if it wasn't in the media how
did you manage to find out about it?

It was completely blacked out HERE until the
guy did it in COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO.

Your reliance on your indignation to motivate you to keep breathing is
an over rated excuse for you to continue living. I'd say give up your
indignation.

It never get's you anywhere. Besides, it's misplaced.

It doesn't get children back to their parents, and the relevance of
the point you are making escapes me, other than yet another attempt to
try and convince this ng you care about children.....patently untrue
by the evidence of your posts.

Isn't the internet wonderful?

Yep. I've always been a fan. I especially like that it can disseminate
so much information about creeps such as you and their little girl
showering antics.

I mean what with Iowa CPS keeping it
all hush hush. And how did the authorities
in Colorado find out about this carefully
kept secret?

ONLY after he was caught molesting THERE!

Excellent. I noticed you still blame Colorado for not checking more
closely.....but admit that the information was rather hard to come
by...since until this event he was listed only as a child neglecter.

That caused a lot of fussing in COLORADO
about how the CPS dorks there never did any
background check and actually hired a
KNOWN PEDOFILE CASEWORKER.

Colorado knew he was a pedophile? How would they know that before he
offended again if when he was hired he hadn't offended in Colorado and
he was not on a sex offenders list anywhere in the country, certainly
not Iowa, according to you?

How many hours of stupidity practice do you do a day, Greegor?

Is that why you can't find time to look for a job?

Come on, dimwit, don't you know by now
I know how you find out about
it and they got it from the media?

Commander McBrag, Do Tell!

Greegor the Whore, yes, I do tell alright.

And what did he offer in exchange for this "bargain"?

Don't know.

Then on what grounds are you making the accusation or claim? Somebody
told you? How did they find out so much?

Trust me on this. I know criminals.

Yes, It's the WORLD OF COMMANDER MCBRAG!

I know criminals...and you kinda quietly snipped a little bit there,
now didn't you, and that reminds me of the cons I've worked with.

You nit picked about the "bargaining" but you
never explained why the criminal charges were
brought forth and then DISMISSED.

Ah..I think here I'm supposed to agree with your indignation and fly
into a rage at Iowa for you, and write them a "motion" of my own on a
par with yours, right?

Fat chance, dummy. I'm not going to HELP you keep that mother and
child separated.

Even at this late a date I daily wish for the mother to wake up and
can her "SO," "Fiance" gigolo.

You focused instead on the REGISTRY.

Yes. I did pay attention to that, given that what, when, how, and who
seems to be a factor in examining events.

I think YOU focused on your asshole far too much.

Case ID Title Name DOB
06571 FECR009803
STATE OF IOWA VS RANTZ, GEOFFREY DEL
DOB 12/08/1974 Offence date: August 1, 1994
Count 01 Charge Charge: 709.8 Description: LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A

CHILD (FELD)
Offense Date: 08/01/1994 Arrest Date: Against Type:
Adjudication Charge:
Adj.: DISMISSED Adj.Date: 09/19/1996
Adj.Judge: KOEHLER, THOMAS L
Count 02 Charge Charge:
Offense Date: 08/01/1994 Arrest Date: Against Type:

Kane wrote
this was a skillful criminal who
figured out how to slide through
the checks in the system.

That would imply there WERE checks to slide through.
There were NOT.

You are prepared to assert publically, and hopefully in your hometown
newspaper and on TV interviews, that the state of Iowa does not do
background checks on employees doing casework for their CPS, right?

Go for it.

That will most assuredly help your "SO"s case, yessiree.

Do you sit around all day while she's out working to support your
sorry lazy ass figuring out how to **** over her more than you already
have the day before?

Thanks for all the information, finally. Much
quicker this time.

It was on the net, just like I said.

I'm not obligated to research every sentence or even claim you post.

I'll get you to come to heel yet, boy.

Megalomania AGAIN?
Get over yourself.

I'll get you to come to hell yet, boy.

That little trickster will probably do all he
can, as cons do, to get out early, and go
back to scammin one way or another.

Yeah, but you said you personally ARCHIVE all of this.

Show me where I said "all" of what you post. I might archive all of a
particularly noisesome or comically ridiculous thread...but not your
entire posting history.

Store it on your bookshelf next to your
jars of urine, Doctor Strangelove.

No question mark? Give me orders? Weird.

You have such a facination with me. From my "dangling" parts now onto
my excretions.

Are you sure you aren't just a little bit .. you know .. a little bit
fixated?

I know I am....on what you did to that mother and child that will
effect them for the rest of their lives.

You are just another lowlife self serving little bloodsucker.

Get over yourself.

Kane
Old November 25th 03, 02:50 PM
Greg Hanson

She probably wasn't even aware of
how terrified she was, consciously.

Apparently CPS didn't think this was
the case or, as the psychologist asked,
why didn't they get her to a psychologist?

Do you think CPS screwed up in that regard?

Regarding pedophile CPS caseworker Geoff Rantz:

Colorado knew he was a pedophile?
How would they know that before he offended again snip

I said that he was a known pedophile.
I did not say that they knew. They never looked.

There's that legal phrase again: "knew or SHOULD HAVE KNOWN".

Both states had a "FAILURE TO PROTECT" but they won't
get criminally charged for that as a parent would.
Old November 26th 03, 05:21 AM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
She probably wasn't even aware of
how terrified she was, consciously.

Apparently CPS didn't think this was
the case or, as the psychologist asked,
why didn't they get her to a psychologist?

Do you think CPS screwed up in that regard?

Regarding pedophile CPS caseworker Geoff Rantz:

Colorado knew he was a pedophile?
How would they know that before he offended again snip

I said that he was a known pedophile.
I did not say that they knew. They never looked.

There's that legal phrase again: "knew or SHOULD HAVE KNOWN".

Both states had a "FAILURE TO PROTECT" but they won't
get criminally charged for that as a parent would.

I got this wonderful surprize for you, Greegor the Whore.

I'm doing street work today. Today my job is to educate whores who are
thinking they are jail house lawyers.

Look up Sovereign Immunity. Really study it. It's not about letting
enforcement folks off the hook...they do go to jail and they do get
sued successfully.

It's about them being able to do their job.

Now here's the proof.

Ask a cop if he is on the scene and someone shoots you if he can be
criminally or civilly charged for not protecting you.

There is a cop ng here on USENET. I want to make sure you are learning
something.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...aw-enforcement

The classic question was answered a long time ago in caselaw. Someone
tried to sue the police department for not responding quickly enough
to a call from a citizen for help.

It seems the judge ruled that the police cannot be responsible for the
safety of the population or any particular individual therein.

And police cannot protect you by jailing someone that is a mugger if
he isn't wanted for mugging or hasn't mugged you, or attempted to mug
you.

In time the laws that require sex abusers to register are very likely
to fall to the Supremes. They would avoid ruling as long as possible,
but it's going to be beat on constitutionality.

The sex offender, convicted, can be detected and not hired, but if he
is NOT detected and hired, that SHOULD HAVE KNOWN falls to SHOULD HAVE
KNOWN IF THEY HAD THE INFORMATION BEFOREHAND.

Colorado didn't. Simple as that. Simpler than you.

The only bitch you ever come up with is the improbable or the
impossible, claiming malfeasance when there is not legally or
practically.

Go **** up a rope, will yah?

Kane
Old November 26th 03, 03:01 PM
Greg Hanson

Kane:

When somebody's JOB is to check background
and they have ready access to such a search,
but they don't bother, that is culpable.

You know it, the courts know it, and agencies
and caseworkers have been learning it over
and over again.

When a caseworker swears in an affidavit that
I have a sex abuse history, and I don't,
that should be perjury.

At the least, before he SWORE to it, he should
have looked it up on a computer. He did not.

Why should this ass be immune in such a case?

He should be free to LIE?
(The 2 year unwillingness to correct makes
it no longer a mere technical mistake.)

A large number of parents who have dealt with
CPS have found that this "immunity" amounts
to a freedom for caseworkers to DELIBERATELY LIE.

Thank God the immunity is not absolute, no thanks
to any STATE, however.

Freedom to do their job?
Give me a break.

38 visits to starving New Jersey kids and
that is not a "Failure to Protect" criminal charge?
Old November 26th 03, 07:33 PM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Kane:

When somebody's JOB is to check background
and they have ready access to such a search,
but they don't bother, that is culpable.

Yep. That's not the claim you made. You are saying CPS is responsible,
not "somebody." If "somebody" screwed up then it is THERE culpability.
I have advocated for and caused the firing of just such culpable
individuals from CPS, and got considerable cooperation...they WERE
fired.

So instead of you proving CPS culpability you just gave me yet another
chance to point out MY knowledge that you are lying twit. Dumb too.

You know it, the courts know it, and agencies
and caseworkers have been learning it over
and over again.

Yep. Caseworkers are disgusted at malfeasance of any kind from
coworkers. They don't get to go public with it usually. Do you know
why?

When a caseworker swears in an affidavit that
I have a sex abuse history, and I don't,
that should be perjury.

Did they swear you have a sex abuse history, or that they know you
sexually abused? If I read that you have a history and swear I read it
that is all I'm swearing to, not that you sexually abused anyone.

At the least, before he SWORE to it, he should
have looked it up on a computer. He did not.

How do you know he didn't?

Why should this ass be immune in such a case?

He was immune?

You sued him and lost on an immunity argument?

He should be free to LIE?

You are.

(The 2 year unwillingness to correct makes
it no longer a mere technical mistake.)

The 2 years may well represent waiting to see if more comes in on you.
Having the claim there is a reminder this is an open investigation.
When I read what you write here I too, just a plain old ordinary (but
with a lot of interest in CPS activities) citizen also wonders if
there isn't more.

You recently popped up with a new bit on your prior retraining order
history. Brand new stuff to me.

What else is going to surface.

A large number of parents who have dealt with
CPS have found that this "immunity" amounts
to a freedom for caseworkers to DELIBERATELY LIE.

Then they should sue. And bring criminal charges anyway.

Wherever did you get the idea they are immune? Can't you read? In the
very ng your Plant Life buddy has posted otherwise from that all
knowing source, the media.

Thank God the immunity is not absolute, no thanks
to any STATE, however.

WHAT? Now you are admitting that a page of ranting about the immunity
of the state doesn't constitute the absolute power of the state you
were saying it did?

What IS up with you?

How much time have you done in lockup, Greg?

Freedom to do their job?

Yes. That is exactly the case. You want them completely crippled so
you can ply your hobby with little girls in showers.

Give me a break.

I think the court, and your girlfriend, have given you far to much
"break."

38 visits to starving New Jersey kids and
that is not a "Failure to Protect" criminal charge?

So? What has that to do with immunity? I understand there were firings
over that. Where did their absolute immunity go Greg?

What a dumb ass time waster. I think I'll go shoo the hunters off the
back of the property. They are making my deer nervous. They'll be
eating my roses.

Kane
Old November 27th 03, 02:15 AM
Greg Hanson

Kane wrote
If "somebody" screwed up then it is THERE culpability.

Geez, man, lousy english? Capitalized also?

Yep. Caseworkers are disgusted at malfeasance of
any kind from coworkers. They don't get to go
public with it usually. Do you know why?

Yes, I'd like to see that.

When a caseworker swears in an affidavit that
I have a sex abuse history, and I don't,
that should be perjury.

Did they swear you have a sex abuse history,
or that they know you sexually abused?
If I read that you have a history and swear
I read it that is all I'm swearing to, not
that you sexually abused anyone.

No, he swore that I had a sex abuse history,
in reference to the past investigations which
were not only unfounded but also NOT SEXUAL.

At the least, before he SWORE to it, he should
have looked it up on a computer. He did not.

How do you know he didn't?

Because it doesn't exist and I found the old
documents which prove he lied about the past
CPS investigation that found nothing.

Why should this ass be immune in such a case?

He was immune?

You sued him and lost on an immunity argument?

Not yet.
CPS always claims the immmunity issue every time
somebody drags them into court for stuff like this.
Without fail.

He should be free to LIE?

You are.

Coming from you that makes me an honest man.

(The 2 year unwillingness to correct makes
it no longer a mere technical mistake.)

The 2 years may well represent waiting to see
if more comes in on you. Having the claim
there is a reminder this is an open investigation.
When I read what you write here I too, just
a plain old ordinary (but with a lot of interest
in CPS activities) citizen also wonders if
there isn't more.

That's not investigation, that's voyeurism.

You've got so much interest in CPS activities
that you are obviously in some way
one of the "whores of the court".

You recently popped up with a new bit on
your prior retraining order
history. Brand new stuff to me.

New to me also, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

What else is going to surface.

Was that a question?

A large number of parents who have dealt with
CPS have found that this "immunity" amounts
to a freedom for caseworkers to DELIBERATELY LIE.

Then they should sue. And bring criminal charges anyway.

Civilians can't bring criminal charges.
The Prosecutor would do that.
They will not prosecute the caseworker.

WHAT? Now you are admitting that a page
of ranting about the immunity of the
state doesn't constitute the absolute
power of the state you were saying it did?

Very Difficult and expensive.

What IS up with you?

How much time have you done in lockup, Greg?

You first.

Freedom to do their job?

Yes. That is exactly the case. You want
them completely crippled so you can ply
your hobby with little girls in showers.

Never was a hobby, just another chore.

You did FAR WORSE when you went into
a shower naked in front of your kids.
Your danglies must have been about eye
level for the kids.

Was that a hobby for you?
Old November 27th 03, 02:16 AM
Greg Hanson

National Council on Family Relations, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, 2003.

Harms to Children and Parents Inherent to Abuse Investigations
Sandra Mira and Gordon E. Finley )
Department of Psychology, Florida International University
Abstract
Beginning in the 1960's, national concern arose regarding a perceived
crisis of child abuse and neglect. Beginning in the 1980's, a
counter-concern also arose regarding a perceived crisis of large
numbers of unfounded and false abuse allegations along with the
inherently negative consequences of these investigations for children
and parents. This poster briefly lists the existing practice and
policy based literature on these negative impacts, calls for a
research based literature focusing on the harms caused by unfounded or
false abuse investigations for children and parents, and suggests
policy changes based on what we currently know.
Introduction
Beginning in the 1960's, national concern arose which regarded child
abuse to be a crisis of great magnitude. Public policy was
reevaluated, new laws were passed, and Child Protective Service units
were formed to investigate the rising flood of abuse allegations. The
implicit, and sometimes explicit, assumption was that these were
"victimless" investigations and were necessary to ferret out abuse,
"save" children, and punish wrongdoers - all in the name of the "best
interest of the child" (Finley, 2002a). Beginning in the 1980's,
however, a counter-trend emerged which argued that such investigations
were far from harmless, far from victimless, and that they had grave
consequences for the children under investigation as well as their
parents.
If the number of investigations closed with the designation of
unfounded or false were small, the issues raised here would be of
minor consequence. Unfortunately, and although the percentages vary
by state, the percentage of abuse cases investigated and closed with
the designation of unfounded or false usually substantially exceeds
50%. Thus, when (a) there are substantial harms and negative
consequences inherent to the investigations of unfounded and false
abuse allegations for children and parents and (b) the number of
unfounded or false outcomes is high, we have a new crisis - a crisis
of unfounded and false abuse reports and investigations (Finley,
2002b).
Most of the articles cited below argue: (a) that the abuse field long
has been in denial regarding the harms and consequences of these
investigations, (b) that it is long past time to balance the crisis to
save children and the crisis to protect the due process rights of the
accused, and (c) that the well-being of both children and parents is
not being well served by the present system (Finley, 2002a, 2002b).
There also is the implicit argument that this denial may be in the
service of political agendas as well as the substantial financial
profits for those who toil in the domestic violence, divorce, and
forensic mental health industries.
Indeed, the suppression of the literature reporting the harms and
consequences of abuse investigations has been so effective that an
exhaustive computerized literature search yielded only about two dozen
professional articles directly on the topic. By contrast, the
writings and workshops focused on "saving" children from abuse and
neglect number in the tens of thousands. Those motivated to "save"
children (Finley, 2002a), should consider first the harms and
consequences of abuse investigations for children. The major harms
cited in the literature and the authors citing them are cryptically
grouped and listed below.
Harms and Consequences for Children
1. The most potent consequence is the marginalization or severing of
the parent-child relationship. A previously healthy parent child
relationship may be disrupted, become defensive or distant, or even
terminated (Besharov, 1985; Dillon, 1987; Finley, 2003; Green &
Schetky, 1988; Patterson, 1991; Robin, 1992; Wakefield & Underwager,
1991).
2. There may be a separation from a parent (Besharov, 1985, 1988;
Fincham, et. al., 1994; Finley, 2002b; Green, 1991; Hickman &
Reynolds, 1994; Rutter, 1971; Wong, 1989).
3. There may be foster care with sometimes tragic consequences
including: abuse, neglect, disappearance, and death (Besharov, 1985,
1988; Duquette, 1982; Fincham, et. al., 1994; Finley, 2002b; Robin,
1992).
4. Investigative interviews with officials are inherently stressful,
repetitive, unsettling, and sometimes entail threats, harassment,
coercive techniques and often a large number of individuals (Fincham,
et. al., 1994; Hickman & Reynolds, 1994; Lipovsky, 1994; Parker, 1982;
Wakefield and Underwager, 1991; and Weiss & Berg, 1982).
5. The child who testifies in court may experience severe
psychological stress (Lipovsky, 1994; Parker, 1982; Weiss & Berg,
1982). Genital examinations are highly stressful often producing
anxiety, fear, or anger (Berson, et al, 1993; Fincham, et .al., 1994;
Robin, 1992).
6. Children sometimes are placed in coercive psychotherapy to
overcome "denial" and required to remain in "treatment" until
molestation is described (Green, 1991; Wakefield & Underwager, 1991).
Likewise, the accusing parent can induce trauma in the child, which
leads to a confused sense of reality (Green, 1991).
7. A variety of negative psychosocial outcomes may occur including
PTSD, depression, loss of appetite, listlessness, loss of enjoyment of
play, sleep disturbances, school failure, disturbances in psychosexual
development, and developing a victim mentality (Hickman & Reynolds,
1994). Children also can suffer a sense of notoriety for having a
parent who was accused of being a sex offender (Dillon 1987).
Harms and Consequences for the Accused Parent
1. The presumption of guilt becomes a taken-for-granted reality often
based on nothing more than an anonymous report and before an
investigative decision is rendered. There also is an absence of due
process for the accused (Besharov, 1985, 1988; Green, 1991; Green &
Schetky, 1988; Robin, 1992).
2. In divorce and custody conflicts, the mother often obtains sole
custody, terminates visitation, terminates paternal rights, and
harasses the noncustodial parent (Benedek & Schetky, 1985; Besharov,
1985, 1988; Finley, 2003; Patterson, 1991; Wong, 1989). Contact
between father and child can be abruptly terminated (Besharov, 1985,
1988; Brooks & Milchman, 1991; Finley, 2002b, 2003; Green, 1991;
Patterson, 1991) or the father can be placed under long-term court
supervision (Besharov, 1985, 1988). These events can induce stress,
loss of self-confidence, mistrust, fear of losing one's children, and
anger at those who are perceived as responsible for the report (Robin,
1992) as well as the marginalization or severing of the parent child
relationship (Finley, 2003).
3. The parent is stigmatized and their reputation put into question
even if they later are found innocent (Besharov, 1985, 1988; Brooks &
Milchman, 1991; Dillon, 1987; Green, 1991; Green & Schetky, 1988;
Patterson, 1991; Robin, 1992; Wong, 1989).
4. A great deal of time and money is spent on legal defense
(Besharov, 1985; Dillon, 1987; Green, 1991; Patterson, 1991; Robin,
1992; Wong, 1989).
5. Employment may be terminated and a professional reputation
destroyed (Fincham, et. al., 1994; Green, 1991; Green & Schetky,
1988; Robin, 1992; Wong, 1989).
6. The parent may be abandoned by friends and suffer social
isolation, court stresses, or wrongful incarceration (Besharov, 1985,
1988; Duquette, 1982; Green & Schetky, 1988; Robin, 1992). The
falsely accused also may experience the same type of symptoms as the
truly abused including feelings of: trauma, betrayal, powerlessness,
stigmatization, and additional symptoms such as anxiety, fear,
difficulty in resuming normal activities, obsessive thoughts about the
event, eating and sleeping difficulties, and depression (Robin, 1992).
At the end of the road, there may be suicide (Fincham et. al.,
1994).
7. Finally, Farrell (2001) summarizes many of these points when he
argues that a charge of child abuse creates twelve guarantees of child
abuse independent of the truth or falseness of the charge: Image of
parent transformed from trusted-loved-one to
possibly-untrustworthy-criminal-and-abuser; loss of innocence;
suspicion and mistrust for all men (or women); repeated interrogations
by police, psychologists, and welfare agencies; attacked as being in
"denial" if the child denies abuse; parents are seen as each other's
enemies; played off by one parent against the other; feeling
personally responsible for driving the family apart; father spends
approximately $75,000 for lawyers, psychological testing, and expert
witnesses leading to money conflicts or poverty and often dad is
fired; child feels powerless to prevent his own stability from being
undermined; the child is deprived of touching by the charged parent;
child feels that neighbors and schoolmates think of the accused parent
as a criminal; and the child is empowered to get the parent into legal
trouble any time the parent does something the child does not like
(Farrell, 2001, 204-205).
Implications for Research
Unfortunately, due to the absence of empirical research, it is
necessary to re-issue the now decade old call to: "compare abused
children to children reported to CPS but whose cases turned out to be
unfounded. This comparison is critical in separating the possible
impact of abuse from the potential impact of professionals' response
to the abuse" (Fincham et .al., 1994, 250).
Implications for Practice and Policy
The four most critical implications for practice and policy stemming
from the literature reviewed above are that: (a) we must seek to
balance an overzealous search for abuse and neglect with the rights of
due process for the accused by replacing the family court standard of
the "best interest of the child" (Finley, 2002a) with the criminal
court standards of due process; (b) we must carefully re-examine our
"presumptions" regarding guilt, innocence, and truthfulness; (c) we
must forgo denial and recognize not only that more than half of the
abuse and neglect allegations are unfounded or false but also that
these investigations inherently cause harms to children and parents;
and (d) most critically, we must recognize that, even if the
investigations turn out to be unfounded or false, the harms inherent
to these investigations remain with - and influence the lives of -
children, fathers, and mothers for the balance of their lives.
References
Benedek, E.P., & Schetky, D.H. (1985). Allegations of sexual abuse
in child custody and visitation
disputes. In D.H. Schetky & E.B. Benedek (Eds.), Emerging issues in
child psychiatry and the law. New York: Brunner/Mazel.
Berson, N.L., Herman-Giddens, M.E., & Frothingham, T.E. (1993).
Children's perceptions of genital
examinations during sexual abuse evaluations. Child Welfare League
of America,72, 41-49.
Besharov, D.J. (1985). "Doing Something" About Child Abuse: The
Need to Narrow the Grounds for
State Intervention. Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy, 8,
539-589.
Besharov, D. (1988). The central dilemma: Protecting abused
children while protecting innocent
parents. In H. Wakefield & R. Underwager (Eds.), Accusations of child
sexual abuse (pp.3-15). Springfield, Illinois: Charles C. Thomas.
Brooks, C.M. & Milchman, M.S. (1991). Child Sexual Abuse Allegations
during Custody Litigation:
Conflicts between Mental Health Expert Witnesses and the Law.
Behavioral Sciences and the Law, 9, 21-32.
Dillon, K.M. (1987). False sexual abuse allegations: Causes and
concerns. Social Work, 32(6), 540-541.
Duquette, D. (1982). Protecting individual liberties in the context
of screening for child abuse. In Starr,
R.H., Child abuse prediction: Policy implications (pp.191-204).
Cambridge, MA: Ballinger Publishing Company.
Fincham, F.D., Beach, S.R.H., Moore, T., and Diener, C. (1994). The
professional response to child
sexual abuse: Whose interests are served? Family Relations, 43,
244-254.
Fincham, F.D., Beach, S.R.H., Moore, T., and Diener, C. (1994).
Child sexual abuse: Finding common
ground. Family Relations, 43, 264- 266.
Farrell, W. (2001). Father and child reunion. New York:
Tarcher/Putnam.
Finley, G.E. (2002a). The best interest of the child and the eye of
the beholder. [Review of C. Panter-
Brick & M.T. Smith (Eds.) Abandoned Children.] ContemporaryPsychology
APA REVIEW OF BOOKS, 47 (5), 629-631.
Finley, G.E. (2002b). Family and state in the context of abuse and
neglect: An input-output analysis.
Adoption Quarterly, 5 (4), 1-6.
Finley, G.E. (2003). Father-child relationships following divorce.
In J.R. Miller, R. M. Lerner, L.B.
Schiamberg, & P.M. Anderson (Eds.) Human ecology, Volume 1: A - H.
Santa Barbara: ABC-CLIO, pp. 291-293.

Green, A.H. (1991). Factors contributing to false allegations of
child sexual abuse in custody disputes.
Child & Youth Services, 15(2), 177- 189.
Green, A.H. & Schetky, D.H. (1988). True and false allegations of
child sexual abuse. In D.H. Schetky &
A.H. Green, Child sexual abuse (pp.104-124). New York: Brunner/Mazel.
Hickman, J.A. & Reynolds, C.R. (1994). Effects of false allegations
of sexual abuse on children and
families. In B. Threatt (Ed.), Evaluating children's allegations of
sexual assault. Austin: Texas
Legal Resource Center for Children and Travis County Bar Association.
Lipovsky, J.A. (1994). The Impact of Court on Children: Research
Finding and Practical
Recommendations. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 9, 238-257.
Parker, J.Y. (1982). The Rights of Child Witnesses: Is the Court a
Protector or Perpetrator? New
England Law Review, 17, 643-717.
Patterson, D.H. (1991). The other victim: The falsely accused parent
in a sexual abuse custody case.
Journal of family law, 30(4), 919-941.
Robin, M. (1992). The trauma of false allegations of sexual abuse.
In E.C. Viano (Ed.), Critical issues in
victimology: International perspectives (pp. 140-152), New York:
Springer.
Rutter, M. (1971). Parent-child separation: Psychological effects on
the Children. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry (12),
233-260.
Wakefield, M.A. & Underwager, R. (1991). Sexual abuse allegations in
divorce and custody disputes.
Behavioral sciences and the law, 9, 451-468.
Weiss, E.H. and Berg, R.F. (1982). Child Psychiatry and Law: Child
Victims of Sexual Assault: Impact
of Court Procedures. Journal of the American Academy of Child
Psychiatry, 21, 513-518.
Wong, D. (1989). False allegations of child abuse: The other side of
the tragedy. Pediatric nursing¸ 13(5),
329-333.
Old November 27th 03, 04:25 PM
Greg Hanson

When a caseworker swears in an affidavit that
I have a sex abuse history, and I don't,
that should be perjury.

Did they swear you have a sex abuse history,
or that they know you sexually abused?
If I read that you have a history and swear
I read it that is all I'm swearing to, not
that you sexually abused anyone.

No, he swore that I had a sex abuse history,
in reference to the past investigations which
were not only unfounded but also NOT SEXUAL.

Barbeque time, if you really wanted the child back. But hey, don't
listen to Dan, he's just successful. Can't have that, now can we,
Whore. Imagine your difficulty if the child returned.

Dan has offered no useful suggestions on
how to force blood from a stone.

Dan?

At the least, before he SWORE to it, he should
have looked it up on a computer. He did not.

How do you know he didn't?

Because it doesn't exist and I found the old
documents which prove he lied about the past
CPS investigation that found nothing.

And you don't know how to use them other
than to come here screeching "EVIL CPS EVIL CPS?"

Ignored by CPS.
Ignored in Juvenile Court.

Dan?

What a duplicitious thug you are. It's obvious that you don't want
that child back that I'm starting to think you've convinced the mother
that if she can hold out you are going to make her rich with a state
settlement.

I would MUCH RATHER put the caseworker who LIED in jail.

I'll bet that's it. It fits your profile and your admissions.

Right. In your own anonymous way you determined that.

What's holdin' you up, besides your ****filled drawers?

CPS always claims the immmunity issue every time
somebody drags them into court for stuff like this.

Well, they can claim a mistake, and if it
wasn't, your lawyer should be able to take them apart.

We haven't seen a lawyer willing to get up off
their state paid arse and do diddly squat.
The ones we have seen have been the sorriest
bunch of ass draggers I've ever seen in suits.

They can claim irrelevance to the claim you are
making, such as THAT is no longer the reason
they are not returning the child.

A tactic you endorse?

I'd say you ought to go for it if you are
sure you have a case. Even if you are not.

I'd love to see what you do in the clinch.

I kinda thought making little girls let you
be their towelboy-shampoogirl and making
them take cold showers had more stink
of voyeurism.

Yes, it would if that was what took place, but it was not.

You recently popped up with a new bit on
your prior retraining order
history. Brand new stuff to me.

New to me also, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You didn't talk recently about your wife
or was it a prior "fiance"
having a restraining order against you?

Nope. So it seems these new revelations
you yapped about were just some fairy tale.

This is a lot like why caseworkers mucking
around in peoples LIVES is a dangerous thing.
Somebody who can't keep facts straight and
turns it into glorified gossip can be
extremely dangerous to families.

highly likely fact.

Here's a "thinking error" again.

As long as you post here, trying to convince us,
and possibly yourself, that you are the victim
in the mother/child/CPS escapade you
will blow it and spill more.

You are carefull, and neurotically, building
around yourself, lying to yourself, a victim
state of mind so that you can keep your
indignation quotient up for your suit against CPS.

I did not MAKE CPS side with a Prozac patient against us.
I did not MAKE CPS fabricate a ""Sex Abuse History".

We have both admitted that there are things we could
have done better. We will NOT melt into quivering
masses of jelly over the mistakes we made, especially
since small things have been used to cause GREAT HARM.

A simple warning would have been enough.
A stated requirement would have been enough.
Standards for clutter would have helped.

But the RIGGED services, the bitchy caseworker,
the huge lies they have deliberately NOT corrected,
these show us malevolent intent.

A large number of parents who have dealt with
CPS have found that this "immunity" amounts
to a freedom for caseworkers to DELIBERATELY LIE.

Then they should sue. And bring criminal charges anyway.

Civilians can't bring criminal charges.

A civilian can't sign a complaint against
another person for actions that are criminal?

Our country is in some trouble.

You are being a nit picking dip**** yet again.
Why do you do that when you have
been called on your bull****?

You use sophistry constantly, so get used to nit picking.

The Prosecutor would do that.

And in response to your filing a complaint, no? Dip**** nitpicker
caught at it. Don't you know that you can't get away with anything
here. Someone, me mostly, Dan comes in second (R R R R), others from
time to time, will call you on your crap.

They will not prosecute the caseworker.

Liar. The media as posted by your other
Dip**** Tree buddy proves you
wrong time and again.

Started by the state prosecutor.

Caseworkers have been successfully prosecuted.
And on many kinds of charges.

Never started by a parent.
Only when started by the state itself.

You are, as I've said many a time, a liar.
Or stupid. Or abysmally ignorant.
Or neurotic as a lonesome puppy.

But you can't decide?
If you can't decide then why have
you asserted I am a liar?
Stating something you apparently haven't
decided is so would make you a liar.

Oh, now it's difficult and expensive. No longer absolute immunity.

Absolute immunity applies to actions within their manual.
If they violate their manual and the law, they
then have partial immunity.
Caseworkers are under a mixture of partial and absolute.
It's called "qualified immunity" I think.

You want the reader

Is anybody reading this dreck?

Kane wrote
to think there is something perverse
in my showering with my own children...

Could you please SAY THAT A LITTLE LOUDER, KANE?
Old November 27th 03, 04:55 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
When a caseworker swears in an affidavit that
I have a sex abuse history, and I don't,
that should be perjury.

Did they swear you have a sex abuse history,
or that they know you sexually abused?
If I read that you have a history and swear
I read it that is all I'm swearing to, not
that you sexually abused anyone.

No, he swore that I had a sex abuse history,
in reference to the past investigations which
were not only unfounded but also NOT SEXUAL.

Barbeque time, if you really wanted the child back. But hey, don't
listen to Dan, he's just successful. Can't have that, now can we,
Whore. Imagine your difficulty if the child returned.

Dan has offered no useful suggestions on
how to force blood from a stone.

Dan?

I don't know how to get blood from a stone.

But my tactics and strategy for getting children back from CPS is in direct
opposition to everything you've done.

Old November 28th 03, 04:04 AM
Kane

On 27 Nov 2003 08:25:18 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

When a caseworker swears in an affidavit that
I have a sex abuse history, and I don't,
that should be perjury.

Did they swear you have a sex abuse history,
or that they know you sexually abused?
If I read that you have a history and swear
I read it that is all I'm swearing to, not
that you sexually abused anyone.

No, he swore that I had a sex abuse history,
in reference to the past investigations which
were not only unfounded but also NOT SEXUAL.

Barbeque time, if you really wanted the child back. But hey, don't
listen to Dan, he's just successful. Can't have that, now can we,
Whore. Imagine your difficulty if the child returned.

Dan has offered no useful suggestions on
how to force blood from a stone.

Dan?

You are correct. He has on how to force CPS and the courts to return
children and get abuse findings unfounded.

"Blood from a stone" strongly suggests you are in this for the money.
I've never seen Dan, beyond possibly saying something on the order of
"So sue 'em" offer advice on how to get money out of the state. That's
not was he wishes to do here, if I understand correctly.

So because he won't do what YOU want you won't use what he is good at?

We know that of course, but I thought I'd remind you. 1

At the least, before he SWORE to it, he should
have looked it up on a computer. He did not.

How do you know he didn't?

Because it doesn't exist and I found the old
documents which prove he lied about the past
CPS investigation that found nothing.

And you don't know how to use them other
than to come here screeching "EVIL CPS EVIL CPS?"

Ignored by CPS.

When they are delivered in the manner in which you delivered your
demands in the Motion it is no wonder. I think you were lucky to be
heard at all, if you were.

Ignored in Juvenile Court.

Same as above.

Dan?

I can't answer for Dan but I can give my opinion. You are so obviously
a litiginous little creep, with delusions of getting off the state and
willing ot sacrifice a child and mother connection to do the court is
giving you ZERO credibility. Your "Motion" reeks of it. The deliberate
demands, the pompous pronouncements, the outrageous accusations
against people, the sick language about the grandmother, the things
you write here (it's my bet some worker from your area has heard about
you here and could well have googled your posts, copied and dropped
them off with the court clerk....wouldn't surprize me...it's a free
country after all.)

What a duplicitious thug you are. It's obvious that you don't want
that child back that I'm starting to think you've convinced the

mother
that if she can hold out you are going to make her rich with a

state
settlement.

I would MUCH RATHER put the caseworker who LIED in jail.

Bull****. If I offered you 10 k right now to walk and drop the whole
thing you couldn't pack fast enough. You are too obvious you stinking
Whore.

I'll bet that's it. It fits your profile and your admissions.

Right. In your own anonymous way you determined that.

Yep...right along with a few others that observe you here and make it
plan to you they think the same of you.

What's holdin' you up, besides your ****filled drawers?

CPS always claims the immmunity issue every time
somebody drags them into court for stuff like this.

Well, they can claim a mistake, and if it
wasn't, your lawyer should be able to take them apart.

We haven't seen a lawyer willing to get up off
their state paid arse and do diddly squat.

I haven't seen a "fiance" get up off his lazy unemployed ass, get a
job, and pay for a better lawyer. Have you noticed that yet?

You haven't had a kid there, and NO responsibilities for 2+ years, and
you still won't go out and earn enough to pay a better lawyer.

So much for defending "YOUR, 'family'"

Dedicated, aren't you.

The ones we have seen have been the sorriest
bunch of ass draggers I've ever seen in suits.

Well, check out what they get paid. You are just a stop gap until they
can get into a law firm, or you are pro bono for a more fully employed
lawyer that does public service.

They can claim irrelevance to the claim you are
making, such as THAT is no longer the reason
they are not returning the child.

A tactic you endorse?

It isn't up to me. But in YOUR particular case, I'd recommend
immediate arrest and a death penalty trial. You destroyed a family for
your greed and laziness. And the chance you can milk the state, much
more than you are currently milking the mother.

You are a "bummer calf."

A bully that took the love of a mother from the child, and the support
as well.

I think they have been more than patient with you, asshole,
considering what it's cost the child...I'm reaching the point where I
can't anything but the deepest pity for the mother, or if she knows
what she is doing, the deepest disgust.

I'd say you ought to go for it if you are
sure you have a case. Even if you are not.

I'd love to see what you do in the clinch.

I kinda thought making little girls let you
be their towelboy-shampoogirl and making
them take cold showers had more stink
of voyeurism.

Yes, it would if that was what took place, but it was not.

Says you. You had a hundred other choices about how to handle the
problem. One of which was to let the girl shower herself, after you
left her towels. This is, according to you, a child of nearly genius
capacity.

And even the punishment, you sick ****, could have been different..but
no, it had to be a shower, and you had to bring towels to a child of
six and more, and you had to stand by while she shampooed instead of
simply giving her instructions to go back and rinse the shampoo out.

No, Greeg, you wanted to be there in the bathroom.

You recently popped up with a new bit on
your prior retraining order
history. Brand new stuff to me.

New to me also, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You didn't talk recently about your wife
or was it a prior "fiance"
having a restraining order against you?

Nope. So it seems these new revelations
you yapped about were just some fairy tale.

Then why did you say, about a domestic violence complaint, to Dan, it
was twice then it was once?

You could have easily, instead of denying the restraining order
admitted it was a domestic violence beef. Why is it you hold out so on
information, teasing, teasing, teasing, until you finally stupidly
blurt it out?

This is a lot like why caseworkers mucking
around in peoples LIVES is a dangerous thing.

How is it "a lot like why" "mucking?"

Somebody who can't keep facts straight and
turns it into glorified gossip can be
extremely dangerous to families.

And a big fat hole out of the system for the child and the parents,
and even for stupid selfish little pricks like you...if that was what
you wanted.

You are looking for something you think you have a chance of sueing
for...and no matter the cost to mother and child.

highly likely fact.

Here's a "thinking error" again.

Speculation is not a ""thinking error."" That is why I used the word
"likely."

As long as you post here, trying to convince us,
and possibly yourself, that you are the victim
in the mother/child/CPS escapade you
will blow it and spill more.

You are carefull, and neurotically, building
around yourself, lying to yourself, a victim
state of mind so that you can keep your
indignation quotient up for your suit against CPS.

I did not MAKE CPS side with a Prozac patient against us.
I did not MAKE CPS fabricate a ""Sex Abuse History".

You love it. You love it. You can't and don't want to counter it. You
just are ragingly frustrated that you can't figure out how to make it
a civil case. Poor little Greegor.

We have both admitted that there are things we could
have done better.

I should hope.

We will NOT melt into quivering
masses of jelly over the mistakes we made, especially
since small things have been used to cause GREAT HARM.

Translation:"no matter how innocuous the demands of CPS and the judge
we will not comply as the child is not the point here...my ego and my
pocketbook are."

A simple warning would have been enough.

"Now that you have been in the bathroom with the naked child X number
of times, don't do it again."

Yeah, that's sure how CPS can protect children from predatory
pedaphiles. Sure, that's it.

A stated requirement would have been enough.

"If we catch you again we will give you another warning."

That's even better.

Like you, a grown adult male, with the mind of a creepy hormone
impaired adolescent (aren't they darling though?) are unable to figure
out you have no business in the bathroom with an unrelated female six
year old with NO ONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE.

Standards for clutter would have helped.

I'll give you one. Get your **** out of the house that doesn't belong
to you and most especially OUT OF THE CHILDS TINY BEDROOM IN A
SINGLEWIDE MOBILE HOME, you twit.

But the RIGGED services,

Oh, how do you "rig" an order to attend, what is obviously badly
needed, parenting classes for the little male whore living with the
mother sans matrimony"

the bitchy caseworker,

I would have much preferred a six foot 4 hairly ape that would check
quick and make sure no one was looking and popped you a hefty one to
your fat lazy gut.

I'm surprised the worker doesn't spit on you. It's a credit to her
professionalism. Thank heaven's for your sake I'm not a CPS caseworker
and more especially not your girl friend's.

the huge lies they have deliberately NOT corrected,
these show us malevolent intent.

They are holding they file open on you to see what comes up. I
certainly would consider that a smart thing to do. They DON'T HAVE TO
unless you can bring a successful court challenge, just like Dan
showed you and many others how to do. And even then I doubt they are
required to remove their information on YOU an unrelated adult
squating in the house.

A large number of parents who have dealt with
CPS have found that this "immunity" amounts
to a freedom for caseworkers to DELIBERATELY LIE.

Then they should sue. And bring criminal charges anyway.

Civilians can't bring criminal charges.

A civilian can't sign a complaint against
another person for actions that are criminal?

Our country is in some trouble.

You are being a nit picking dip**** yet again.
Why do you do that when you have
been called on your bull****?

You use sophistry constantly, so get used to nit picking.

Bull****. I call it like it is. That may be too sophisticated for you
but it isn't "sophistry." My arguments aren't fallacious. They are
factual. Hence sophistry is the incorrect term.

I just see through your highly transparent veneer of ****.

The Prosecutor would do that.

And in response to your filing a complaint, no? Dip**** nitpicker
caught at it. Don't you know that you can't get away with anything
here. Someone, me mostly, Dan comes in second (R R R R), others

from
time to time, will call you on your crap.

They will not prosecute the caseworker.

Liar. The media as posted by your other
Dip**** Tree buddy proves you
wrong time and again.

Started by the state prosecutor.

Which is completely incomprehensible dribbling diarrhea considering th
three previous statements.

Caseworkers have been successfully prosecuted.
And on many kinds of charges.

Never started by a parent.
Only when started by the state itself.

Oh...?

You better call or write real quick. These folks, one of the more
rabid anti CPS groups at their web site made the claim:

http://www.beanswers.com/pages/miscinfo.htm page to the bottom.

LAWSUITS (THE TORT CLAIM)

"It is now possible for parents to sue agencies and their personnel.
Many states have already allowed such lawsuits, and parents have often
won them. "

Were they lying, Whore, or were you? Or are you just too stupid to
look up things so easily found in the Web before you run off at the
mouth.

Watch folks. Yet another claim by the asshole child abuser displacer
shot down that he will suddenly lose complete interest in.

And for your information The State rarely starts civil suits on behalf
of parents that don't themselves file a complaint and intent to sue
through an attorney. So your statement is yet another weaseling bit of
SOPHISTRY... a fallacious attempt to con the reader.

You are, as I've said many a time, a liar.
Or stupid. Or abysmally ignorant.
Or neurotic as a lonesome puppy.

But you can't decide?

No. You put on so many faces here.

If you can't decide then why have
you asserted I am a liar?

That is obvious. All too obvious. I just caught you in one above.

Stating something you apparently haven't
decided is so would make you a liar.

I beg your pardon?

Would you mind terribly doing a dictionary search for us and show
where a speculative statement is a lie, or stating they one doesn't
know something but is considering alternatives is a lie?

Are you out of your freekin' mind?

Oh, now it's difficult and expensive. No longer absolute immunity.

Absolute immunity applies to actions within their manual.

Well, do you think they should be able to do their work or not. If a
cop, butcher, doctor, lawyer, adheres to their standards and it turns
out badly for the patient, customer, client, the professional, with no
intent to harm, should be paying you off?

The trick is to find intent of harm. THAT is what you assholes keep
crying about. You want some one sued when they meant no harm and did
exactly as stipulated as a professional standard, even under the law.

If they violate their manual and the law, they
then have partial immunity.

Not if there was intent to harm, and you can prove it.

Caseworkers are under a mixture of partial and absolute.

Not if you can prove intent to harm. You and your little army of anti
CPS dipwads want to confuse the issue, so you make these stupid
claims.

It's called "qualified immunity" I think.

Yes, they have "QUALIFIED IMMUNITY." So do parents. I can't spank
their child, but they can. The qualification is that they are the
paretn. The workers qualification is that they are a state worker.

Without that immunity they cannot perform their duties.

When the **** up...they are YOURS, dummy...as Dan has proven time and
time again...and they don't even have to have had BAD INTENT.

You don't want the child back, you want to sue and the child be
damned. It's so obvious now you cannot possibly weasel your way out of
people seeing it plainly.

You want the reader

Is anybody reading this dreck?

You hope not.

I hope they are so that the next time you jump on a new poster, as is
your habit, to try and mislead them and subvert them you will be even
MORE easily exposed for the lying sneaking child abusing mother
****ing-up smelly asshole you really are.

Kane wrote
to think there is something perverse
in my showering with my own children...

Could you please SAY THAT A LITTLE LOUDER, KANE?

Sure, only I won't arfully snip to make me look like a perv, as NON of
us have had to snip you to show you as the perv YOU ARE

You have tried to make people think that my showering with my children
until they were old enough, LONG BEFORE SIX, to notice our sexual
differences is perverse.

I can understand why you must have to not go out to work or deal with
anyone in the real world by the refund clerk at the supermarket.

You are such a loser it's beat you into retreat. If you are this
hapless, and a loser with me in a silly ass newsgroup, what must your
failures look like in real life?

Oh, wait, you've found someone to share your loser victim role,
haven't you now:

The mother.

By the way, you carefully have avoided, snipped I imagine, the
question I asked:

Given that YOU had to shower and attend the child when she was there,
before you came into the household, while the mother was working, who
supplied child care?

Betcha snip it again to avoid answering, eh? Thought up a good enough
lie yet...

Try it out on us. I've a hunch there are four or five of us just
waiting to see your newest bit of sick nonsense.

Kane

"Parenting Without Punishing" Chris General 328 July 1st 04 05:59 AM
Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM