Old November 22nd 03, 12:45 PM
Greg Hanson

Default Ray attempts Biblical justification: was U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

Kane:
You have me at a distinct disadvantage since I don't
read NAMBLA literature or posts.
What happened, did Geoff Rantz leave a copy laying
around in your lunchroom?
How many NAMBLA caseworkers work in your CPS office?

I didn't use my hands to shampoo the child.
That is what you said, old chap, and what I refuted.
I did use my hands to push her head under
a shower spray to rinse shampoo out.

Parents and more interestingly, Foster Parents
do this sort of thing all the time and it does
not raise a fuss. It is legal.

Clearly, Child Protection knew that it was
a big nothing, since they had to exaggerate
it to state that I "pushed her head under water"
which is quite a different thing from pushing
her head under a shower spray to rinse shampoo out.

And nothing I did was a crime.
You imagine perversion because is suits your dirty cause.
Old November 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
m...
Kane:
You have me at a distinct disadvantage since I don't
read NAMBLA literature or posts.

Kane never said he read NAMBLA literature or posts.

Kane wrote, "I've seen in transcripts of NAMBLA member testimony."

Besides it's well known that your victim was a little girl, not a boy.

What happened, did Geoff Rantz leave a copy laying
around in your lunchroom?
How many NAMBLA caseworkers work in your CPS office?

I didn't use my hands to shampoo the child.
That is what you said, old chap, and what I refuted.

Sorry, Greg,

Here's what Kane wrote,

"how did you manage to push the little girl's head under the shower stream
to "rinse out the shampoo" you claim she missed and couldn't manage to go
back and rinse on her own, use your foot?"

Kane did NOT claim that you used your hands to shampoo the child.

I did use my hands to push her head under
a shower spray to rinse shampoo out.

Which is EXACTLY what Kane wrote.

I'd love to see you on the witness stand, Greg.

Parents and more interestingly, Foster Parents
do this sort of thing all the time and it does
not raise a fuss. It is legal.

Little girls with their foster mothers.

You don't mean the foster parents bring in adult males un-related to the
children to handle little girls in the shower, do you?

Clearly, Child Protection knew that it was
a big nothing, since they had to exaggerate
it to state that I "pushed her head under water"
which is quite a different thing from pushing
her head under a shower spray to rinse shampoo out.

Either way you were in the bathroom with your hands on a little girl who
wasn't finished showering.

And nothing I did was a crime.

Massively inappropriate.

And one of the many reasons the little girl was removed by CPS

You imagine perversion because is suits your dirty cause.

It's a "dirty cause" to support and promote the proper treatment of
children?

But it's not a "dirty cause" to promote un-related adult males physically
handling naked little girls in the bathroom before and after they've
finished showering?

Not to mention the fact that AFTER your girlfriends little girl was removed
you "volunteered" to the court to "TEACH a Pro-Spanking parenting class in
the
community."

Isn't that a little like teaching a group of rapists about "safe sex?"

Old November 22nd 03, 06:47 PM
Kane

On 22 Nov 2003 04:45:19 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Kane:
You have me at a distinct disadvantage since I don't
read NAMBLA literature or posts.

That isn't what I asked. Had you not AGAIN deliberately avoided
attributing the post you reply to the reader would know. This isn't a
private forum for you and I to exchange pleasantries.

If you cannot post in the open, with relevant material attributed from
post to post, then you are attempting, obviously, to mislead. Shame on
you. R R R R

I merely pointed out that you POST like the transcripts I've read of
NAMBLA member's confessions. I would't doubt some of them can be found
through media sources here on The Web.

What happened, did Geoff Rantz leave a copy laying
around in your lunchroom?

Who would Geoff Rantz be? If a member of NAMBLA how convenient you
know his name. So you have not read NAMBLA literature or posts, right?

You can't even lie effectively within a single post let along across a
series of them.

If I said you bleat like a goat would you insist that I have
documentation?

You bleat like a NAMBLA member.

How many NAMBLA caseworkers work in your CPS office?

I don't have a CPS office. My only office is a larege lovely second
floor bedroom I converted years ago into a computer work center and
the location of my LAN server.

You should see the view. Breathtaking forest covered mountains all
around me. If CPS has an office located here I'm hard put to find it.
Help me out.

If you think I work for the state look me up on their employee search
utilities. Many states have them.

As for your question: If you think there are NAMBLA caseworkers in any
office why don't you call up and ask. Get back to us with the answer.

I didn't use my hands to shampoo the child.

I didn't say you did.

That is what you said,

Show me where I said you did.

Any old post you come up with were writen in response to what you had
revealed to THAT time...you seem to be coming up with a lot of new
information lately, liarboy.

old chap,

That is correct. I am. I am too old to be taken in by naughty little
boys such as you. And I am a chap, male.

and what I refuted.

YOU? "Refuted"? R R R R R R R You haven't refuted a damn thing for
over 2 years that I've followed you in these ngs. All you've done is
bury yourself deeper and deeper and deeper.

I don't recall you offering a single bit of credible evidence beyond
your year or two late to the challenge babbling. Your first
descriptions of what you did are what count in my book and you left a
great deal unsaid while making it very clear you put your hands on the
child while she was in the shower.

Refute THIS! Scummy one.

I did use my hands to push her head under
a shower spray to rinse shampoo out.

Oh, now we get a refutation of a refutation. You didn't shampoo her
using your hands but you pushed her head under a shower spray to rinse
shampoo out....a six year old girl?

Parents and more interestingly, Foster Parents
do this sort of thing all the time and it does
not raise a fuss. It is legal.

You are neither. Have you not noticed that?

The only foster parent that would invite and unrelated male into their
foster home to the unsupervised (hell, supervised for that matter)
"attendand" to the showering and disciplining of a naked six year old
girl would not last long if caught.

As for the parent that would to it: PFWAY PATOOIE.....YUK!

They deserve the scrutiny that CPS gives them. And the chance to mend
their ways that CPS gives them. That the boyfriend does all he can to
sabotage so he won't lose his free ride.

Foster parents have background checks, they are given rather clear
instructions about what males, who are licensed or listed on the
foster contract as residents in the household must NOT do with little
girls in foster care, and a very important thing is to not even be
alone with them, let alone giving the shampoo hands on assistance (do
you like that better?), and providing towel delivery.

You sir, have all the earmarks of, at the very least, an incipient
child molester. Your abusive treatment of the child, your willingness
to be allowed to be alone with the child for many hours each day, your
brutal punishment of what is a common event to child (wetting
themselves), and your stupidly cruel imposition of parenting methods
that hardly would pass as humane in animal training.

Clearly, Child Protection knew that it was
a big nothing,

They knew that you fit the profile of the predatory pediphile to a tee
in how you got the household set up for your convenient access to a
unsupervised child.

That's hardly "nothing." And if you were the first one they ever ran
across their hair would still stand on end at the thought of what you
did.

since they had to exaggerate
it to state that I "pushed her head under water"
which is quite a different thing from pushing
her head under a shower spray to rinse shampoo out.

It was more accurate than most of what you post.

On the other hand, if you weren't such a self opinionated, self
serving loud mouth little prick, you could have followed the simple
advice given you, gotten focused on getting the child back and used
that questionable language of the worker and nailed their CPS
asses....and, sad for you...the child WOULD be home and the mother
would have a better view of reality and have booted your sorry ass by
now.

And nothing I did was a crime.

That is correct. Nothing YOU did. It was, however, apparently
something the mother did or didn't do that put the court onto you. And
not complying with service agreements seems to fit.

You couldn't have created a better way to keep that child out than you
****ing over the mother in the parenting class by being an outright
boob, and then topping it all off with the frosting of **** you called
a "Motion."

You imagine perversion because is suits your dirty cause.

What dirty cause might that be now?

I have helped thousands deal successfully with CPS, and Dan tells me,
and you, that I've lent a hand in my small way to the successes of
families he's worked with.

How many have YOU helped, even peripherally?

All you have done, according to your own posts, is **** over one child
and her mother, and according to what we read of you here, try
desperately to steer parents that come here seeking help away from the
one resource that can rightly boast to helping so many as Dan has.

Haven't you figured out what a low life you are yet?

I've done everything I know how to do to reform you long distance. If
I was g'pa I'd have done exactly the same to you as he did but with
much more effect. You can bank on it.

All that is left for me to post to and about you is a warning to
others to take what you post with more than one grain of salt.

Kane
Old November 23rd 03, 07:52 AM
Greg Hanson

Kane said
Who would Geoff Rantz be? If a member of
NAMBLA how convenient you know his name.
So you have not read NAMBLA literature
or posts, right?

Do a Google search on Geoff Rantz.
He is a former Child Protection caseworker.
His criminal charge for molestation here
was covered up and dismissed.
(It would have embarassed the CPS agency.)

He went on to Colorado where he got a
job as a CPS caseworker AGAIN and did
it again. Now he sits in a Colorado prison.

Yes, I know, you are Commander McBrag.
You fought in the Boer war.
You wrestled big foot with your bare hands.
You are Commander McBrag.
Old November 23rd 03, 08:34 PM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Kane said
Who would Geoff Rantz be? If a member of
NAMBLA how convenient you know his name.
So you have not read NAMBLA literature
or posts, right?

Do a Google search on Geoff Rantz.

Nope, you brought him up, in your playfull little child way,
withholding the information you now jump out and swishing your cape
dramatically, proclaim:

He is a former Child Protection caseworker.
His criminal charge for molestation here
was covered up and dismissed.

Please post what you have. You brought him up, quite playing coy.

(It would have embarassed the CPS agency.)

Please provide some support beyond your usual brainless twaddle.

Personally I have seen CPS go as public as possibe when they have
canned a worker for malfeasance. And I've seen them provide evidence
to have them jailed.

My experience checks your experience. Mate.

He went on to Colorado where he got a
job as a CPS caseworker AGAIN and did
it again. Now he sits in a Colorado prison.

Gosh, I thought he would get off again, according to YOUR thinking.

Yes, I know, you are Commander McBrag.
You fought in the Boer war.

Didn't make it quite to South Africa my last trip. Maybe next time.
Probably would have had I been their, given my ancestry.

You wrestled big foot with your bare hands.

Still looking for him. Want to come and help?

You are Commander McBrag.

Not since I last checked, but you go ahead and keep trying your best
to divert from the fact I work for a living and you don't. And I've
not sat on my ass at the expense of a woman and her daughter.

Greegor, Private Low Class Whore.

Kane.
Old November 24th 03, 01:12 AM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Kane said
Who would Geoff Rantz be? If a member of
NAMBLA how convenient you know his name.
So you have not read NAMBLA literature
or posts, right?

Do a Google search on Geoff Rantz.

Did.

He is a former Child Protection caseworker.

Okay....please locate, quote, and cite, with URL to source, if you
don't mind.

His criminal charge for molestation here
was covered up and dismissed.

Where, Iowa? Buddy of yours?

(It would have embarassed the CPS agency.)

Well, I guess.......!

Nontheless it is extremely hard to keep police blotters and court
records out of view of the media...now stop lying and tell the truth
little twit.

He went on to Colorado where he got a
job as a CPS caseworker AGAIN and did
it again. Now he sits in a Colorado prison.

Bad bad Colorado for not doing and adequate BG check on him. Good for
Colorado for catchin' his ass and locking him up.

So far you haven't really posted any earth shatter condemnation of CPS
that works, oh hapless couch hopper.

They screw up. They fix up. Perp in jail. 1

Yes, I know, you are Commander McBrag.

You don't know ****. You haven't done anything more exciting than
drinking from one of the cans on a dare that you collect for refund.
Probably a drunk ****ed in it.

You fought in the Boer war.

Not the Boer War, thank you.

You wrestled big foot with your bare hands.

Wrestled in HS. Yes, we were required to do it bare handed. I am
stalking Big Foot, now that you mention it, but keep tripping over the
shampoo filed tracks of the Pigeontoed Knockneed Kid Hassler. I guess
that will have to do until I find BF.

You are Commander McBrag.

I was proud of the fact I never succumbed to the entreties of my
commanders and the obvious lure of OCS, higher pay, better looking
women, and fatter retirement.

The officer's uniforms were spiffier too. I remained an enlisted man
my entire service, and hired all my uniforms tailored in fine wools
and gabardine. Pretty spiffy for a three striper.

My real value though was in my work. Loved it. You remember what I did
in the USAF, right?

I am deeply sorry for you that your life has been so dull and EMPTY,
but that's what sitting on the couch will do, with no more ambition
than to bring pain into a child's life, and her mothers so you can sit
on your sorry butt hoping for windfall by suing CPS.

If your "SO" gets a big enough settlement want to bet you'll not be
out on your ass? At this point she knows she's lost her kid and maybe,
just maybe she's got plans for you....R R R R

Kane
Old November 24th 03, 05:42 AM
Greg Hanson

Greg wrote
Do a Google search on Geoff Rantz.

Kane wrote
Nope, you brought him up,[...] withholding the information snip

Withholding? You CHOSE to ignore it when I posted it in
a newsgroup you frequent over a MONTH ago, Kane.

He is a former Child Protection caseworker.

Please post what you have. You brought him up, quite playing coy.

Publicly posted in a newsgroup is not "coy".

(It would have embarassed the CPS agency.)

Please provide some support beyond your usual brainless twaddle.
Personally I have seen CPS go as public as possibe when they have
canned a worker for malfeasance. And I've seen them provide evidence
to have them jailed.

In this case the MISSING news coverage proves a point.
Media here normally DOES report such stuff on parents.
Clearly some favoritism exists.

My experience checks your experience. Mate.

Look on the bottom for the court record.
Two charges IN criminal court, and dismissed?
Apparently your so-called experience is lacking.

From: Greg Hanson )
Subject: Pervert Child Protection Caseworker GEOFF RANTZ
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Date: 2003-10-08 04:37:22 PST

GEOFF RANTZ
In 1996 our local Cedar Rapids Iowa DHS Child Protection office
fired him for fondling a 12 year old. He was 20 years old.
It was kept out of the media completely.

News coverage would have embarassed Iowa DHS Child Protection,
even if the mans name was kept out of the media.

They put him on the sex offender registry.
He bargained it down to a neglect listing on the Child Abuse registry.

BUT
In Colorado he got another job in Child Protection,
coerced little boys into sex, impersonated a law
enforcement officer and conned families out of money.

At 27 years old in 2002 Geoff Rantz got 40 years in Colorado.
He said he was framed.
Social Service Worker Accused Of Molesting Boys
Police Say Rantz Posed As Police Officer, Investigator To Gain
Access Posted: 8:37 a.m. MDT May 23, 2002
Updated: 8:42 a.m. MDT May 23, 2002

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- A former El Paso County social
services caseworker sexually assaulted boys after gaining access
to them by posing as a psychologist, police officer and
probation officer, prosecutors said.

Geoff Rantz, 27, is charged with criminal impersonation, theft
and a series of sexual assaults on underage boys. His trial
began Wednesday.

In opening statements, prosecutor Geoff Heim said Rantz used
threats, lies and pornography to gain control and groom the boys
to be open to his advances.

Rantz's attorneys said he is the victim of lies concocted by the
mother of two boys he is accused of molesting.

As a county social worker, Rantz was responsible for
investigating reports of child abuse and dealt with about 30
children in foster homes and treatment facilities from April
1999 to March 2001.

Posing as a probation officer and sexual assault investigator,
prosecutors said Rantz told a 14-year-old boy that sexual
encounters would help move him off probation. The boy had been
in trouble for stealing school lunch tickets.

Rantz said on an employment application that he had graduated
from Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with a psychology degree
and was a master's candidate at Regis University. Both schools
said Rantz' claims were false.

He was hired despite his name appearing on Iowa's Central Child
Abuse Registry, which identifies people who have been arrested
and convicted of sexual abuse, physical abuse, neglect and other
crimes against children.

El Paso County officials said they have changed hiring
procedures.

Testimony: Caseworker Demanded Sex "Thousands" Of Times
El Paso County Man In Court Over Alleged Sexual Molestations

A former caseworker for the El Paso County Department of Human
Services demanded sex from a boy "thousands" of times, according to court
testimony Monday.

Geoff Rantz, 26, is accused of sexually molesting a child over a
three-year period.

Monday's testimony in a Colorado Springs, Colo., courtroom came during
the first day of a hearing to determine if there is enough evidence for a
trial.

The 18-year-old college student testified in court that Rantz tricked
him into performing sexual acts for more than three years, beginning when
he was 14.

The teen testified that Rantz said he was a probation officer and told
him the sex acts were part of training sessions. The man also testified
that he paid $15,000 to $20,000 during the three-year period to pay off the
cost of his "rehabilitation."

The teen also said the sexual encounters increased to as many as three
times per day until the time police began their investigation of Rantz in
February 2001.

Rantz turned himself last October after a warrant was issued for his
arrest on suspicion that he sexually assaulted a child, misrepresented his
background and bilked thousands of dollars from families of troubled
boys he counseled.

A subsequent investigation revealed that in 1996, Rantz was accused of
fondling a 12-year-old boy in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Charges were
dismissed in that case, but Rantz was placed on a sex offenders registry. Rantz
appealed and the sexual abuse listing was changed to neglect, according to a
court document.

Monday's hearing will continued on Jan. 23.

http://www.profane-justice.org/pressadv.prs.pdf.

Press Advisory
October 30, 2001
Request for Grand Jury Investigation into Child Protection
Practices
Is DA Jeanne Smith Lying?
POINT :
October 25, 2001 Gazette article states "Smith. . .said the Rantz case
is not related to Cloer's request for an investigation." (See attached
article)
POINT:
October 17, 2001 Letter from attorney Anjanette Wayman, distributed as
part of the press packet at Rep Cloer's press conference, and included in the
packet to DA Smith, references Geoff Rantz, "When the Colorado Springs
Police Department contacted me about Mr. Rantz, they disclosed that
Mr. Rantz had disappeared with my client's teenage son." (See attached
letter)
CONCLUSION
: Either Jeanne Smith lied to the Gazette about Rantz being a part of
the investigation requested by Cloer (in order to falsely state there are
no criminal violations in any of the cases presented to her?) -OR-
there is another pedophile under the employ of DHS, still at large,
preying on the vulnerable children of El Paso County and DHS and Smith
are aware of that fact and doing nothing about it.
FACT:
DA Jeanne Smith has not contacted the victims named in the report
given to her by Rep. Mark Cloer subsequent to the conference requesting a Grand
Jury investigation into child protection practices.
QUESTIONS
Is Jeanne Smith going to make a decision about convening a Grand Jury
without speaking to the victims?
Has she given the complaints she received to the accused?
Is this the correct way to conduct a criminal investigation?

Empi Social worker gets 40 years Denver Post
Wednesday, September 11, 2002 - COLORADO SPRINGS - A former
social-services caseworker was sentenced to 40 years in prison on
charges he molested and raped troubled boys.

Geoff Rantz, 27, was sentenced Monday. He insisted he was framed on
the sex charges.

The El Paso County employee was convicted in June of six counts of
sexual assault on a child, theft, contributing to the delinquency of a
minor, criminal impersonation and practicing therapy without a
license.

Rantz's conviction on sex crimes gives the state parole board the
discretion to incarcerate him for life if it thinks he remains
dangerous.

Prosecutors also presented evidence suggesting Rantz attempted to
influence a witness during his three-week trial while he remained free
on bail. The district attorney's office has not determined whether to
file charges in that case.

CHILD PROTECTOR ACCUSED OF MOLESTING CHILDREN AND BILKING PARENTS:
Authorities say an El Paso County social worker used lies and his
position to sexually molest troubled teen-age boys and bilk their
families out of thousands of dollars. Police on Tuesday arrested
Geoff Rantz, 26, on suspicion of sexual assault, theft and
criminal impersonation. Details about the arrest emerged on
Wednesday in a court document. Meanwhile, county officials say
the department already has revamped its hiring procedures.
Rantz's arrest comes at a time when others are questioning
the county's Department of Human Services. State Rep. Mark
Cloer, R-Colorado Springs, last week delivered 40 to 50
complaints about caseworkers to 4th Judicial District Attorney
Jeanne Smith, seeking a grand jury investigation into the
department. (Source: Colorado Springs Gazette, 10/26/2001)
http://www.gazette.com

Case ID Title Name DOB
06571 FECR009803
STATE OF IOWA VS RANTZ, GEOFFREY DEL
DOB 12/08/1974 Offence date: August 1, 1994
Count 01 Charge Charge: 709.8 Description: LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD (FELD)
Offense Date: 08/01/1994 Arrest Date: Against Type:
Adjudication Charge:
Adj.: DISMISSED Adj.Date: 09/19/1996
Adj.Judge: KOEHLER, THOMAS L
Count 02 Charge Charge:
Offense Date: 08/01/1994 Arrest Date: Against Type:
Old November 24th 03, 07:24 AM
Kane

On 23 Nov 2003 21:42:48 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Greg wrote
Do a Google search on Geoff Rantz.

Kane wrote
Nope, you brought him up,[...] withholding the information snip

Withholding? You CHOSE to ignore it when I posted it in
a newsgroup you frequent over a MONTH ago, Kane.

I do not remember seeing it. Please refer me to the ng and post. I
notice you've done neither in the reply. Why is that I wonder.

He is a former Child Protection caseworker.

Please post what you have. You brought him up, quite playing coy.

Publicly posted in a newsgroup is not "coy".

When you refer to it and don't POINT to it asshole so I'll know that
you posted that is a good deal more than COY.... it's asshole
behavior...but then you've demonstrated that that is what you know
best how to do...think like and be an asshole.

(It would have embarassed the CPS agency.)

Please provide some support beyond your usual brainless twaddle.
Personally I have seen CPS go as public as possibe when they have
canned a worker for malfeasance. And I've seen them provide

evidence
to have them jailed.

In this case the MISSING news coverage proves a point.

This point below?

Media here normally DOES report such stuff on parents.

I do not see the point. You think one worker that didn't get reported
equated with ALL parents being reported. Prove it.

Clearly some favoritism exists.

I've not seen that. In fact I have never in all these years seen a
single instance where a client of CPS, unless they have been accused
of murder, get newscoverage.

It's a rare case of shaken baby syndrom that doesn't result in death,
for instance, that hits the news. Do they report them all where you?

From: Greg Hanson )
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Date: 2003-10-08 04:37:22 PST

So you always set traps for people? Is this how you parented the
little girl? No wonder she ****ed herself. She had to guess what ****
you'd come up with next to torture her with.

GEOFF RANTZ
In 1996 our local Cedar Rapids Iowa DHS Child Protection office
fired him for fondling a 12 year old. He was 20 years old.
It was kept out of the media completely.

So tell me, if it wasn't in the media how did you manage to find out
about it?

I mean what with Iowa CPS keeping it all hush hush. And how did the
authorities in Colorado find out about this carefully kept secret?

News coverage would have embarassed Iowa DHS Child Protection,
even if the mans name was kept out of the media.

And you found out about it how again?

Come on, dimwit, don't you know by now I know how you find out about
it and they got it from the media?

They put him on the sex offender registry.
He bargained it down to a neglect listing on the Child Abuse

registry.

And what did he offer in exchange for this "bargain"?

BUT
In Colorado he got another job in Child Protection,
coerced little boys into sex, impersonated a law
enforcement officer and conned families out of money.

Sounds like a thoroughgoing criminal with the mind of a
criminal...speaking of which....?.....?.....?

At 27 years old in 2002 Geoff Rantz got 40 years in Colorado.
He said he was framed.

Excellent. By the bars, I presume. Apparently those nasty folks at CPS
and the police and all failed to put this guy away...opps, Wait!

Seems everyone IS doing their job, but they just aren't perfect enough
for you, the highly skilled observer and supervisor of all things CPS.

[...]

As far as I know states do not check each other's registries. The cost
to do nationwide (what would be the point of only checking the state a
criminal SAYS he's from...dummy?) bg checks is quite prohibitive.

Why is it you ninnies think everyone in the world, but you...ass
sitter....can snap their fingers and make things appear at their
command?

El Paso County officials said they have changed hiring
procedures.

Trust me on this. I know criminals. I've worked extensively with them
and this is just an invitation for those like you to develop new and
slicker ways around the system. You need some time in the slammer to
tune up your skills, Gigolo. You could do lots better than a needy
women and her helpless child.

[...]

You said he "bargained" it from sex to abuse registry. He "appealed"
it apparently. Or maybe you best call that reporter and get it
straight that YOU are the expert in what happened.

Monday's hearing will continued on Jan. 23.

Interestingly this below is the ONLY thing that pops up on a search
for the man by name. Yes profane justice seems to be well informed. Do
they work for the state of Iowa and have an inside track, or in fact
was the "secret" in Iowa not so much of a secret after all...that is
to say that your babbling about Iowa CPS was just so much pig **** as
usual?

[...]

Yah know, yah get through reading this and it should be apparent to
the sane and thinking people that this was a skillful criminal who
figured out how to slide through the checks in the system.

I've asked about such things from CPS and what I find is they have all
kinds of ways of checking but in fact no matter how thorough they are,
some will slip through just on the odds...and the number that
try...well, among clients it's very high.

They talk about sister's using their sibs name and social security
number, or doing a mix and match. People buying identities off ID
theives.

Thanks for all the information, finally. Much quicker this time. I'll
get you to come to heel yet, boy.

That little trickster will probably do all he can, as cons do, to get
out early, and go back to scammin one way or another.

And you?

Kane
Old November 24th 03, 12:46 PM
Greg Hanson

Kane wrote
You think one worker that didn't get
reported equated with ALL parents
being reported. Prove it.

Your equation, your problem.
Why should I prove something I never said?

However, even ONE caseworker caught at child
molesting is something the community should
be made aware of. Don't you think, Kane?

Clearly some favoritism exists.

I've not seen that. In fact I have never
in all these years seen a single instance
where a client of CPS, unless they have
been accused of murder, get newscoverage.

Well, CRIMINAL CHARGES are ALL reported in
our local newspaper, at the PROSECUTORS
descretion. It's a quite busy column!
Interesting eh?

So you always set traps for people?

Kane, this is PRECIOUS! You did it to yourself!

Is this how you parented the little girl?
No wonder she ****ed herself.
She had to guess what **** you'd come up
with next to torture her with.

But the girl generally had the problem
in the middle of her school day.
She also told us truthfully that she
held her bladder because she didn't
want to take 5 minutes out of school fun
to go to the bathroom. Kids do this.
And you've been told this many times.

So tell me, if it wasn't in the media how
did you manage to find out about it?

It was completely blacked out HERE until the
guy did it in COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO.

Isn't the internet wonderful?

I mean what with Iowa CPS keeping it
all hush hush. And how did the authorities
in Colorado find out about this carefully
kept secret?

ONLY after he was caught molesting THERE!
That caused a lot of fussing in COLORADO
about how the CPS dorks there never did any
background check and actually hired a
KNOWN PEDOFILE CASEWORKER.

Come on, dimwit, don't you know by now
I know how you find out about
it and they got it from the media?

Commander McBrag, Do Tell!

And what did he offer in exchange for this "bargain"?

Don't know.

Trust me on this. I know criminals.

Yes, It's the WORLD OF COMMANDER MCBRAG!

You nit picked about the "bargaining" but you
never explained why the criminal charges were
brought forth and then DISMISSED.

You focused instead on the REGISTRY.

Case ID Title Name DOB
06571 FECR009803
STATE OF IOWA VS RANTZ, GEOFFREY DEL
DOB 12/08/1974 Offence date: August 1, 1994
Count 01 Charge Charge: 709.8 Description: LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A

CHILD (FELD)
Offense Date: 08/01/1994 Arrest Date: Against Type:
Adjudication Charge:
Adj.: DISMISSED Adj.Date: 09/19/1996
Adj.Judge: KOEHLER, THOMAS L
Count 02 Charge Charge:
Offense Date: 08/01/1994 Arrest Date: Against Type:

Kane wrote
this was a skillful criminal who
figured out how to slide through
the checks in the system.

That would imply there WERE checks to slide through.
There were NOT.

Thanks for all the information, finally. Much
quicker this time.

It was on the net, just like I said.

I'll get you to come to heel yet, boy.

Megalomania AGAIN?
Get over yourself.

That little trickster will probably do all he
can, as cons do, to get out early, and go
back to scammin one way or another.

Yeah, but you said you personally ARCHIVE all of this.
Store it on your bookshelf next to your
jars of urine, Doctor Strangelove.

"Parenting Without Punishing" Chris General 328 July 1st 04 05:59 AM
Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM