3 year old hitting herself

Old October 16th 04, 06:12 PM
Advocate147

Default 3 year old hitting herself

As I have written many times before with no feedback from the posters, I will
try once more to see if this may be the problem. Stimulants, mostly
anti-depressants have a strange effect on the emotions and physical status of a
person close in relationship to the person using the meds.. It is so subtle as
to not be thought of as being caused by the stimulant.
Does anyone close to the child in relationship take an anti-depressant or
other stimulant. It can cause havoc to the child and not only if in the
presence of the child, but the mind/body connection extends to any distance.
Miles and miles apart, the symptoms continue.
Please read my website at http://ascc.healingwell.com/info/gailfaq.htm
It is a strange and almost unbelievable theory, but it does work that way.
Years of observation have proved it.
Cessation of the stimulant will cease the harmful actions of the child. I do
not know if this applies in your child/s case, but it does in the incidence of
crohns etc.
Crohns is a manmade illness. (my layman's opinion)
Also, Xanax, Buspar, Depakote, Flexeril, natural herbs that have natural
stimulants, kava kava, st johns wort, etc. etc etc will also cause crohns.
Only Valium and Ativan, true tranquillizers will do no harm to a second party.
they are controlled substances but do reduce the stress of crohns.
This may not apply to your child, but it is worth a try if you can relate to
the circumstances. Don't let the illogic of it deter you. There is no logic
to crohns illness.
Good luck
Gail Michael
Old October 17th 04, 07:50 AM
Jim Beaver

"Advocate147" wrote in message
[...]

I don't buy any of this, but for the record, my three-year-old lives alone
with me, and neither of us takes any of the drugs you mention.

Jim Beaver