Not every woman wants to be in this situation...

Old January 3rd 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default every woman wants to be in this situation...

danceteacher1973 wrote:
: He close to work the job (which as I stated before was less dangerous than
: the job he had chosen before) and took this job knowing that in order to
: pay from our home (small - only 1200 sq ft and the monthly payment is less
: than renting a small apartment) the he either needed to get a second job
: or I did. He decided to work and to let me have the responsibility of
: raising our children at home.

: Now just how am I more responsible for my children's existance? If that
: isn't the stupidest thing I have ever hear! lol Just shows me that you
: are pig headed, one-sided, and not smart enough to think clearly. lol

I hear the word "my" children a lot in your postings yet you want his
money for *both* of your children's expenses. Yes, they are both of your
children and not "your" children. Yes, your husband is a flake. Infidelity
and the drug use are inexcusable. However, you are an adult and you are now
left to your own means to survive and that's what you must do. You will
need to get a job and earn a living for the children. There's only so much
money you'll be able to extract from your ex and from a pragmatic standpoint,
you must come to that reality. Yes, you have been ill. However you must
set the past aside and cope with the situation that you have to deal with
today. Like it or not, that is the reality you must face.

b.
Old January 3rd 06, 09:45 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Not every woman wants to be in this situation...

"Dusty" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...
here we go again, The laws should apply to all no just a group. We as
men are the first to go no matter what has happen in any given issue in
the house hold. No matter if we did or didnt start any issue. We go to
jail or we gotta get out. We cant even look at a pertty girl with out
something being said to us about harrasment. When is it going to end.
When can we teach our sons to be men. not girls with a pennis. i
wounder.

Try this..

Stop dating. If you really need to let off steam, get a rubber and $50

and
go get some relief. Why pay for a one night stand for the rest of your
life?

Here's something else....

Stop marrying women. In about 10-15 years of men avoiding women, they

might
wake up and smell the coffee. Of course, by then we might all be gay, so

it
won't matter that they finally came to their senses.

Bear in mind that this is not a gender war, rather a war between good and
evil. As a matter of fact, it is a war between good men and evil men (all
the government/court men). Women do their evil deeds against innocent
men/children only because the wicked men who are/were their authority allow
them to do so. There exists a HUGE number of women who stand alongside the
righteous man!

Old January 3rd 06, 11:22 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Chris" wrote in message

[snip]

Bear in mind that this is not a gender war, rather a war between good and
evil. As a matter of fact, it is a war between good men and evil men (all
the government/court men). Women do their evil deeds against innocent
men/children only because the wicked men who are/were their authority

allow
them to do so. There exists a HUGE number of women who stand alongside the
righteous man!

Awe, what the hey, kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out later.

Old January 4th 06, 03:21 AM posted to alt.child-support

Dusty wrote:

"Werebat" wrote in message

Still waiting, Dance.

- Ron ^*^

Good luck getting an answer Ron. I doubt the troll has the guts to provide
you with anything other then silence or feminazi rhetoric.

She is not the only woman I am still waiting on for an answer to this
question.

Although the really funny ones aren't the ones who don't answer, they're
the ones who give what they know is the right answer to give in public
and away from feminist cysts, but clearly believe otherwise. There are
two main types of these, the eye shifters and those who speak through
clenched teeth.

There are also those who claim that they'd be happy with a 50/50 joint
placement arrangement, but then give a long litany of why THEIR exes in
particular would be unsuitable for this. To be fair, some of these
women are probably telling the truth.

- Ron ^*^

Old January 4th 06, 05:12 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Borked Pseudo Mailed" wrote in

Keep in mind that we still don't know if the OP offered joint custody to
her ex, and if he declined before she began pursuing child support. If
this isn't the case, this makes her a child abuser, just as bad or worse
than if she punched the kids in the face.

I doubt her motives for wanting to throw her ex in jail has anything to do
with the children, it's all about his abandoning her and wanting to punish
him. Offering a 50/50 joint custody with the kids would not further her
cause.