US Autism MMR Vaccine Damage Court Proceedings - transcripts etc

Old June 15th 07, 07:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
john

Default US Autism MMR Vaccine Damage Court Proceedings - transcripts etc

you can download the daily transcripts and
listen to the recordings of the proceedings he-
ftp://autism.uscfc.uscourts.gov/autism/index.html

Old June 15th 07, 01:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

JOHN wrote:
you can download the daily transcripts and
listen to the recordings of the proceedings he-
ftp://autism.uscfc.uscourts.gov/autism/index.html

Especially enjoyable is the cross examination of the plaintiff's witness
named Byers. The DOJ attorneys established, using her own words, that
she works solely to provide testimony in court and that she consistently
misstated her qualifications and affiliations on her CV.

The best part is that she goes to parties at one school and this gives
her the right to list that school as an affiliation.

She also would not commit to providing a clear opinion that either MMR
and/or Thimerosal causes autism.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: The plaintiffs' witnesses are being systematically
destroyed. The attorneys are going to bail out before all the cases are
heard.
Old June 15th 07, 02:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Bryan Heit

Mark Probert wrote:
JOHN wrote:
you can download the daily transcripts and
listen to the recordings of the proceedings he-
ftp://autism.uscfc.uscourts.gov/autism/index.html

Especially enjoyable is the cross examination of the plaintiff's witness
named Byers. The DOJ attorneys established, using her own words, that
she works solely to provide testimony in court and that she consistently
misstated her qualifications and affiliations on her CV.

So, in a surprising turn of events, at least one of the anti-vax's key
witnesses is a known liar. Gee, there's a big surprise.

The best part is that she goes to parties at one school and this gives
her the right to list that school as an affiliation.

You can do that - fantastic! I am now affiliated with about a dozen
unis, including Yale, NUY, & Harvard. Now, if only I could get a party
invite to Princeton - then I'd have the ivy league all rolled up!

She also would not commit to providing a clear opinion that either MMR
and/or Thimerosal causes autism.

Because that would be perjury, and I'd bet that she's more interested in
keeping her butt of out jail then being the fall-guy for the antivax
movement.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: The plaintiffs' witnesses are being systematically
destroyed. The attorneys are going to bail out before all the cases are
heard.

Is anyone actually surprised by this? The whole MMR/thimerisal thing is
nothing more then paranoia invented by john & his friends - why? Who
knows - but some of his fellow anti-vaxers are making a killing selling
chelation therapy, "immune boosters", etc, to the suckers who fall for it.

Bryan

Old June 15th 07, 04:10 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
john

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/11/day...lland-esq.aspx

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/14/day...lland-esq.aspx

Old June 16th 07, 02:45 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

JOHN wrote:
http://achampblog.org/2007/06/11/day...lland-esq.aspx

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/14/day...lland-esq.aspx

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/14/day...lland-esq.aspx

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/14/day...lland-esq.aspx

Chuckle...first John posts:

ftp://autism.uscfc.uscourts.gov/autism/index.html

which is the official site. When it is clear that the testimony is not
going well for the myth seekers, he post blogs by agenda laden
spin-meisters.

I am sticking solely to the official site.
Old June 16th 07, 03:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

Bryan Heit wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
JOHN wrote:
[...]

The immune issue is really muddied. One expert says it is suppressed,
the other says it is an immune response.

You really have to read the whole transcript to get t see how bad the
PSC witnesses are doing.

What is also happening is that the Mercury Militia of the Anti-Vax Liar
Brigade is spinning this crap testimony so that when the cases get
flushed, the parents, who spend the money to keep the MercuryQuacks in
business, will be able to be told that the Special Masters are part of
the BigPharma conspiracy.

Old June 17th 07, 08:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
JOHN wrote:
you can download the daily transcripts and
listen to the recordings of the proceedings he-
ftp://autism.uscfc.uscourts.gov/autism/index.html

Especially enjoyable is the cross examination of the plaintiff's witness
named Byers. The DOJ attorneys established, using her own words, that she
works solely to provide testimony in court and that she consistently
misstated her qualifications and affiliations on her CV.

The best part is that she goes to parties at one school and this gives her
the right to list that school as an affiliation.

She also would not commit to providing a clear opinion that either MMR
and/or Thimerosal causes autism.

FEARLESS PREDICTION: The plaintiffs' witnesses are being systematically
destroyed. The attorneys are going to bail out before all the cases are
heard.

Mark didn't address the below, like the *gang* he doesn't want to admit it
and ask why......

Public resource, a rich source of information that addresses critical issues
of fact and public policy
relating the vaccine safety, and that data base is locked up and the
government has hidden the key.
We have been fighting to get that ,and we are going to continue to fight get
that.

Old June 21st 07, 11:34 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
HCN

JOHN wrote:
http://achampblog.org/2007/06/11/day...lland-esq.aspx

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/14/day...lland-esq.aspx

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/14/day...lland-esq.aspx

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/14/day...lland-esq.aspx

Chuckle...first John posts:

ftp://autism.uscfc.uscourts.gov/autism/index.html

which is the official site. When it is clear that the testimony is not
going well for the myth seekers, he post blogs by agenda laden
spin-meisters.

I am sticking solely to the official site.

Yes, that has been very entertaining. I learned from Vera Byers that I can
claim an affiliation to a university just by going to their libraries and
parties!

I actually listened to the sound file of the beginning of Day 6, where the
lawyer spoke about how lame the "expert" witnesses were! If you only have a
little bit of time, be sure to read the first dozen pages or so of this:
ftp://autism.uscfc.uscourts.gov/auti...ipts/day06.pdf

Old June 22nd 07, 10:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Peter Bowditch

JOHN wrote:
http://achampblog.org/2007/06/11/day...lland-esq.aspx

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/14/day...lland-esq.aspx

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/14/day...lland-esq.aspx

http://achampblog.org/2007/06/14/day...lland-esq.aspx

Chuckle...first John posts:

ftp://autism.uscfc.uscourts.gov/autism/index.html

which is the official site. When it is clear that the testimony is not
going well for the myth seekers, he post blogs by agenda laden
spin-meisters.

I am sticking solely to the official site.

Yes, that has been very entertaining. I learned from Vera Byers that I can
claim an affiliation to a university just by going to their libraries and
parties!

I have a card to use the photocopiers in the Westmead Hospital medical
library, which is supposed to be restricted to use by hospital staff
and students of medicine at Sydney University. I wonder how far I
could get claiming that the card makes me a student doctor doing my
residency at Westmead. Probably as far as Parklea or Silverwater.
(Sydney residents will get the allusion, others can go to
http://www.dcs.nsw.gov.au/where_are_...res/metro.asp).

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au