so, what's been happening?

Old August 6th 05, 08:08 PM
Anne Rogers

Default so, what's been happening?

just been away for a week and my laptop has gone to the menders, so I'm
trying to catch up on google groups and as that shows the most recent
poster to a thread, not the person who started the thread, it's fairly
difficult to figure out what is going on! So has anyone had a baby? if
so congratulations.

Emily, how are you doing? most recent NST ok?

Ilse, as far as I can tell those twins are still inside, not long now,
good luck to you!

my post pregnancy memory is now failing me rapidly, Amy wern't you due
around now? or possibly overdue? getting very confused

cheers

Anne

PS after much argueing with the receptionist at the physio clinic I
finally have my postnatal appointment, for 9 weeks after the birth
instead of 6, I hope they can help.

Old August 6th 05, 08:38 PM
julie MT

hi,
I was just sick as a dog ,because baby disagrees with momy's tummy,
and missed one day. I miss alot.

Know what you mean,
Julie MT and mom-to-be

Old August 6th 05, 08:50 PM
Ilse Witch

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 13:08:43 -0700, Anne Rogers wrote:

Ilse, as far as I can tell those twins are still inside, not long now,
good luck to you!

Thanks Anne! They still are, but I start to notice the first signs that it
won't be long now. Couple of weeks at best. I still feel pretty good, with
my back back to normal shape I can at least move around the house again.
Another week or so would be nice.

Hope you get something out of that check-up!

--
--I
mommy to DS (July '02)
Old August 6th 05, 10:24 PM
Emily

Hi Anne,

Thanks for thinking of me! The NST went well, not as
many cx this time, even though I had been feeling them
in between. Baby was sleepy, buy still looked good.

Next week, I have an u/s to check position (hiccups
again up top this morning -- uh oh!), fluid, growth,
though the OB admits the latter is a bit silly since
I'm measuring just fine.

36 weeks on Monday. I'm trying to wrap up things at
work by Friday, so the baby can just come :-)

Emily
Old August 6th 05, 11:02 PM
Amy

Anne Rogers wrote:

my post pregnancy memory is now failing me rapidly, Amy wern't you due
around now? or possibly overdue? getting very confused

Which Amy? I've got about 11 days left, but it doesn't look like
I'm going to get there. If the baby doesn't come by Thursday, the doc
wants to schedule a date to induce. (What do you think he'll say if I
say, "Well, Christmas looks good for me..."?)

PS after much argueing with the receptionist at the physio clinic I
finally have my postnatal appointment, for 9 weeks after the birth
instead of 6, I hope they can help.

I hope so too. Good luck!!

Amy

Old August 8th 05, 05:16 PM
Anne Rogers

bummer, morning sickness is not pleasant, hope you feel better as you
get further in to the pregnancy

cheers

Anne

Old August 8th 05, 05:17 PM
Anne Rogers

ooh, it's getting exciting, sending you stay inside for another week
but not too much longer vibes! (gosh, that was a mouthful!)

Anne

Old August 8th 05, 05:19 PM
Anne Rogers

glad it's all going well, I hope all the tests are reassuring and you
manage to wrap things up at work. It's definitely best to keep baby
inside til 37 weeks, they seem to be really bad at sucking at 36 weeks,
apparently 35 weekers are often better!

Anne

Old August 8th 05, 05:22 PM
Anne Rogers

I did mean you, the other Amy, "V" is not so far along I think. Fingers
crossed for you that your doctor isn't silly about when he wants to
induce and remember you can say no! Always ask why they want to induce
and not let them fob you off with "it's our policy..."

Cheers

Anne

Old August 8th 05, 05:48 PM
Emily

Anne Rogers wrote:
glad it's all going well, I hope all the tests are reassuring and you
manage to wrap things up at work. It's definitely best to keep baby
inside til 37 weeks, they seem to be really bad at sucking at 36 weeks,
apparently 35 weekers are often better!

That's a good bit of info. I'd like the whole nursing thing to get
off to a good start, of course! My personal bet in the family pool
on this is 8/14, which would be 36w6d. And plenty of time to wrap
things up at work (I hope!).

Emily