36 week update

Old August 17th 03, 05:51 AM
Shannon

Default 36 week update

On Thursday this past week i went for my 36 week appointment.
My doctor says the baby is a great size and will be about 8 pounds when
born. Pheww i hope he is right afterall my last was 9, 9. I can handle 8
pounds im sure. My doctor also says i may not go till 40 weeks i may go a
week early. That is fine with me, really, if the baby is healthy and a great
size a week early shouldn't be a problem. He says he will be able to give me
a better estimate when i have my exam next week(yuck!!!) I have to get
tested for the group b strep. I just want to make it past sept 1st so we can
have everything set up for baby(that's when our roommate moves out).

I was getting really worried about who was going to deliver my baby and if i
was going to have to leave the city to have him. You see there is only a few
doctors here in the falls and one of them i will not allow anywhere near me.
He is the worst doctor i have ever met in my life and he ruined my whole
experience with my daughter Shai-Anne-7(he delivered her unfortunately). He
is extremely rude, i mean worst bed side manner ever(his wife is a pead doc
and she is the same). He was out of commission due to heart problems and i
was told he will be back for sept. Lucky me yay!!!(sarcastically). So i was
actually thinking about getting induced so i would have my own doctor even
though i wanted the babe to be born when he is ready to. So i talked to my
doc while i was there and he said that the other doctor wont be back he is
still sick. WOOHOO!!!! my doc said it is 90% chance he will deliver me.
There is only one other doctor(female) that i know of and i have only ever
heard one thing about her, wasn't good but came from a bad source. So i am
pretty happy. No more worries about that. Now i only have to worry about is
the whereabouts of my husband when i go into labor(my luck he will be on his
way home from work and pick this day of all days to stop and smell the
roses...lol).

I am getting really anxious and nervous. I cant wait to meet this little one
and hold him in my arms for the first time and every time after that.

Shannon
3 + weeks to go

Old August 18th 03, 09:27 PM
Em

"Shannon" wrote in message
On Thursday this past week i went for my 36 week appointment.
My doctor says the baby is a great size and will be about 8 pounds when
born. Pheww i hope he is right afterall my last was 9, 9. I can handle 8
pounds im sure. My doctor also says i may not go till 40 weeks i may go a
week early. That is fine with me, really, if the baby is healthy and a

great
size a week early shouldn't be a problem. He says he will be able to give

me
a better estimate when i have my exam next week(yuck!!!) I have to get
tested for the group b strep. I just want to make it past sept 1st so we

can
have everything set up for baby(that's when our roommate moves out).

snip

Sounds like things are going well. I'm glad that you don't have to worry
about that other doctor anymore. Hope the baby cooperates and shows up on
September 4 or something like that :-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

34 Week Update Cindy Camp Pregnancy 1 August 15th 03 08:03 PM
Late 31 Week Update Cindy Camp Pregnancy 1 July 31st 03 06:00 PM
32 week update Tiina News Pregnancy 8 July 31st 03 03:04 PM
30 week update Tiina News Pregnancy 1 July 11th 03 10:12 PM
36 week update Alicia Elliott Pregnancy 4 July 10th 03 10:56 PM