What would happen if we stopped Vaccinations....

Old May 23rd 07, 01:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
bigvince

Default What would happen if we stopped Vaccinations....

Now Marky I feel bad for you I really do. If it was my job to say
that an article that ends......"On one hand, the vaccine has high
efficacy
against certain HPV types that cause life-threatening disease, and it
appears to be safe; delaying vaccination may mean that many women will
miss an opportunity for long-lasting protection. On the other hand, a
cautious approach may be warranted in light of important unanswered
questions about overall vaccine effectiveness, duration of protection,
and adverse effects that may emerge over time." from " HPV Vaccination
- More Answers, More Questions

George F. Sawaya, M.D., and Karen Smith-McCune, M.D., Ph.D." link
here http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/356/19/1991 ....... Was
a glowing endorsement of this vaccine then I'd
do exactlly what your doing charge "intellectual dishonesty" on the
other hand I just invite anyone interested to go right to the link
read the article for themselfs and make their own judgements .Thanks
Vince

Old May 23rd 07, 03:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

bigvince wrote:
Now Marky I feel bad for you I really do.

Don't. I personally hope that you anti-vacs have the spine to forego
vaccinations when the disease might impose a a Darwinian solution.

If it was my job to say
that an article that ends......"On one hand, the vaccine has high
efficacy
against certain HPV types that cause life-threatening disease, and it
appears to be safe; delaying vaccination may mean that many women will
miss an opportunity for long-lasting protection. On the other hand, a
cautious approach may be warranted in light of important unanswered
questions about overall vaccine effectiveness, duration of protection,
and adverse effects that may emerge over time." from " HPV Vaccination
- More Answers, More Questions

Selective editing removed.

Old May 24th 07, 01:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

bigvince wrote:
Heres the ending

Selective editing removed.

Try some intellectual honesty.
Old May 24th 07, 02:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
bigvince

Now MArky if I were you I'd try to hide the artcle to anyone
interested. Now Marky I feel bad for you I really do. If it was my

Old May 25th 07, 04:37 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

bigvince wrote:
Now MArky if I were you I'd try to hide the artcle to anyone
interested.

Thank G-D you are not me.

You have been outed by TheAmazingGuffy for what you are.
Old May 25th 07, 11:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
bigvince wrote:
Heres the ending

Selective editing removed.

Try some intellectual honesty.

Mark has NONE.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....3994112?hl=en&

From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 2, 2004" M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 3, 2004" M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 7, 2004" M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/SandraProbert.htm

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
I received this email this morning. Since the sender used anonymous
email, I have no way of verifying it or knowing whether it is true or
not. I post the full header for reference. ---------begin quoted
material--------
3E378DA84A; Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:08:38 -0800 (PST) Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006
11:08:37 -0500 To: "Mark Probert" Cc: Subject:
Jan Drew From: Content-type: text/plain;
charset="UTF-8" Message-Id:
m On Tue, 28 Nov 2006
11:03:56 -0500 Mark Probert wrote:
On 11/28/06, wrote:
Dear Mr. Probert: You do not know me, but I live in Indiana. I am
writing to you, since you are being attacked by Jan Drew. I know you
will understand. Years ago my parents placed me in a child care center
run by Jan Drew. It was a nightmare. I was physically and verbally
abused by her and other people
there.
When I did not immediately do what they wanted, I was punished.
Sometimes I was made to stay in a dark closet, other times I was not
allowed to eat or go to the bathroom. I soiled myself
several
times and was punished, again, for that. The worst part were the
spankings with a big paddle They would
make
me take my pants down and hit my rear with this. Some people
seemed
to enjoy watching this. On several occasions, someone would
touch
me, you know where. They told me not to tell anyone, or they would
report my parents for child abuse and have me taken from my home. I
was scared to death this would happen and stayed silent. Finally,
after years of this abuse, I told my parents what was happening, and
they filed a complaint with the State of Indiana. The State
investigated and closed her down. Even to this day, I am still afraid
of her, and what she can do
me. She is a mean, hurtful person who should never have been allowed
to be near children. Jack
Dear Jack: I am sorry to hear about what happened to you. Can I post
your email to Usenet if I do not display your email address? Mark
Probert
Dear Mr. Probert: Yes, you can post this to Usenet, or send it to her
ISP, or whatever else you want to do with it. Hushmail will protect my
identity. She is a very bad person, and I still have nightmares from
what she did to me. Good luck, and I hope you find peace. Jack Reid

Nothing about that is a peace maker.

Mark the liar exposed.

Old May 25th 07, 11:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 2, 2004" M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 3, 2004" M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 7, 2004" M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/SandraProbert.htm

Old May 26th 07, 02:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
bigvince

On May 24, 11:37 pm, Mark Probert
wrote:
bigvince wrote:
Now MArky if I were you I'd try to hide the artcle to anyone
interested.

Thank G-D you are not me.

You have been outed by TheAmazingGuffy for what you are.

Again as you still seek to hide from any comment on the article :Now

Old May 26th 07, 05:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine
Brindal

bigvince wrote:
Heres the ending

Selective editing removed.

Try some intellectual honesty.

Mark has NONE.

And Jan just wants us to go back into living in the 19th Century: no
modern medicine, only religion.

Sorry, modern medicine is not perfect, but I'll take it over what they
had back then.

Brindal