storing breast milk

Old October 11th 05, 07:27 PM
oregonchick

Default storing breast milk

"KR" wrote in message
oups.com...
All I had on hand when starting out breastfeeding we Me, baby,
disposable nursing pads (generic brand) and a few really good and
slightly loose sports bras.

I didn't need nipple cream but heard that lansinoh is the best. I
bought nursing bras after breastfeeding was really going and I figured
my boobs wouldn't change size or shape much more. I really liked
sports bras for breastfeeding. I slept on a towel with a waterproof
pad between towel and sheets. I leaked a lot at first but really can't
remember if I slept in a bra.

KR

Out of curiosity, did your boobs get much bigger after delivery? I have
already gained 3 cup sizes, and my milk hasn't even come in yet...

Betsy

Old October 12th 05, 05:36 AM
Jess

"oregonchick" wrote in message
Out of curiosity, did your boobs get much bigger after delivery? I have
already gained 3 cup sizes, and my milk hasn't even come in yet...

I went from B's to DD's all the way up to F for the first couple weeks after
I delivered and then I dropped back down to DD.

Jess

Old October 12th 05, 01:58 PM
KR

Mine didn't grow at all during my first pregnancy but when my milk came
in they grew about 2 cup sizes. They dropped 1 when the engorgment
finally stopped, I had a lot of trouble getting DD to eat so often had
huge full boobs.

This pregnancy I have already noticed them getting bigger, and firmer.
DH is happy about that, LOL!!

KR