Autism linked to analytical parents

Old February 2nd 06, 11:14 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

Default Autism linked to analytical parents

JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Rich wrote:
"JanD" wrote in message
"Rich" wrote in message
"vernon" wrote in message
g.com...
"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
"vernon" wrote:

Who do you think you are talking to? Carole - oft-declared
anti-religionist? Cathy -
declared atheist?
"OFT" declared means religious.
That's a new definition of the term.

Few are as out spoken anti religion as those who are ardently
religious in their beliefs.
WE athiests are not necessarily outspokenly anti-religious. I would
never be so rude as to attack others on the basis of their religious
beliefs.
OH noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Jan, I have never attacked you for your belief in Christianity; only for
being a poor Christian. While I am tolerant of the religious beliefs of
others, I am most intolerant of the kind of hypocrisy you display when
you profess Christianity yet behave in a most unChristian manner.
Christians aspire to be Christlike. Even the athiests and Jews in this
newsgroup behave more like Christ than do you.
Like this post from Mark Probert, you mean?

**** you, Jan

That is a copyrighted phrase and you did not have my expressed written
permission to use it.

And, of course, you deserved it.

YOU and YOU alone are responsible for YOUR posts!

Nope, you dope, YOU are responsible for the way people treat you. You
are an abusive, harassing and annoying net stalker and are treated
accordingly.

When you change, the way you are treated will change. Do not expect me
to ever accept any of your vile antics. I have zero tolerance for you
and your hate filled bigotry.

You crossed the line years ago and are too stupid to realize it.
Old February 2nd 06, 11:15 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Rich wrote:
"JanD" wrote in message
"Mark Probert" wrote

snip pathetic excuses

Your characterization of Mark's outrage
There is NO excuse for Mark's outrage.

Sure there is. The "excuse" is called morality, a foreign concept to you.
Sad that you have none.

Mark needs to learn self-control.

Searched all groups Results 1 - 14 of 14 for "drop dead"
group:misc.health.alternative (0.20
seconds)

Searched all groups Results 1 - 1 of 1 for "drop dead"
group:alt.support.breast-implant (0.14
seconds)

Searched all groups Results 1 - 4 of 4 for (****)

Searched all groups Results 1 - 30 of 39 for (****)
group:misc.health.alternative (0.20
seconds)

If I really lost control, you would know it. Be thankful to G-d every
day that I am in full control.
Old February 2nd 06, 11:17 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote

snip pathetic excuses

How dare you refer to the Torah as pathetic.

Fact is I didn't.

Surely you did. I mentioned something from Torah and you said "pathetic".

Do show us where is tell in the Torah that you have to lay down and take it
by using such words as:

Torah does not say that I have to lay down and take it. Just the opposite.

*****ing bitch* *Drop dead*

As for the words, they reflect a tiny measure of the vileness that you
post.

For those who missed it:
There is no part of Torah that says that we have to lay down and take it.
In fact, Torah is replete with stories about Jews standing up for
themselves.

Never again.

JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Carole wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
john wrote:
"Vaccine-man" wrote in message
ups.com...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4661402.stm

Suggests that parents of autistic children marry more frequently,
because of social reasons, than before and thus have an increased
risk
of having autisitc children. It will be interesting to see how
this
story sorts out over the next few years. Considering several ASD
candidate genes have now been identified, it may be a matter of
conducting a linkage analysis to narrow it down. Of course, if
it's a
polygenic trait, things get much harder.

I doubt if it would make the slightest difference without vaccines
and
other
drugs
I know a fact will never get in the way of your drivel.
I couldn't let this pass without mentioning the illuminati /
conspiracy
angle.
Was that a right, acute or obtuse one? Knowing you, it is probably a
180 degree angle.

The following excerpt from the Protocols shows that inoculations /
vaccinations is part of the Illuminati agenda for world control.

From The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
****ing bitch. This is anti-semetic drivel which is pure fiction. Drop
dead.
*I read Torah every day* Mark Probert

Old February 3rd 06, 12:50 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"vernon" wrote:

[...]

Nope, you dope, YOU snip

YOU and YOU alone are responsible for YOUR posts!

Old February 3rd 06, 01:39 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote

snip pathetic excuses
How dare you refer to the Torah as pathetic.

Fact is I didn't.

Surely you did. I mentioned something from Torah and you said "pathetic".

Wrong.

* pathetic excuses*

Do show us where is tell in the Torah that you have to lay down and take
it by using such words as:

Torah does not say that I have to lay down and take it. Just the opposite.

*****ing bitch* *Drop dead*

As for the words, they reflect a tiny measure of the vileness that you
post.

Add that to your list of many lies.

john wrote:
[...]

From The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Old February 3rd 06, 02:33 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

"JanD" wrote:

"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote

snip pathetic excuses

How dare you refer to the Torah as pathetic.

Fact is I didn't.

Do show us where is tell in the Torah that you have to lay down and take it
by using such words as:

*****ing bitch* *Drop dead*

Jan must have missed the quote from 2Kings that I posted the other day.

I suppose I should go and find the verses where Moses passes on God's instructions to kill
everyone except the virgins and then to **** them.

john wrote:
[...]

From The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old February 3rd 06, 03:02 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"vernon" wrote:

[...]

What's the matter??? Cannot stand to hear the TRUTH about yourself so
you snip it? Here it is again, and you can swallow it whole.
Old February 3rd 06, 03:03 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"vernon" wrote:

[...]

What's the matter, jerk? Cannot stand to hear the truth about yourself
so you have to snip it?

Here it is again, and you can place it where the sun does not shine
(which, for you, is at either end):

Old February 3rd 06, 03:16 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert wrote:
JanD wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote

snip pathetic excuses
How dare you refer to the Torah as pathetic.
Fact is I didn't.

Surely you did. I mentioned something from Torah and you said "pathetic".

Wrong.

* pathetic excuses*

Please tell me that you are not really this stupid and that it is an act?

Pretty please.

Yes, you did say P A T H E T I C as you just proved.

Are you really this stupid?

Do show us where is tell in the Torah that you have to lay down and take
it by using such words as:

Torah does not say that I have to lay down and take it. Just the opposite.

*****ing bitch* *Drop dead*

As for the words, they reflect a tiny measure of the vileness that you
post.

Add that to your list of many lies.

Not in the slightest. You are a vile human being who lives only to
stalk, harass and spread your vile form of hate.

Snip of old stuff