Deep blue baby head (also: Yurko case: No guilty plea entered)

Old August 30th 04, 07:28 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Deep blue baby head (also: Yurko case: No guilty plea entered)

DEEP BLUE BABY HEAD See below...

First this...

YURKO CASE

Peter Bowditch appears to me to have gotten a fact wrong about the Yurko
outcome (see below)....

ANOTHER Peter (writing for the Yurkos) also got a fact wrong - but took the
time to correct it...

This second Peter wrote:

"NO GUILTY PLEA ENTERED"...

Dear Yurko Supporter

Good bad news :-)

A mistake was made in the previous statement of the hearing outcome. What
I heard in that quick phone call was wrong, or I heard it wrong. Because
the autopsy was invalidated, there could be no basis of guilt. Thus the
murder charge was dropped. At first the judge granted a new trial, which
really seems legally improper without autopsy evidence. However,
immediately after that, further negotation began. Beyond the murder
charge, the manslaughter charge remained, and it is that to which Alan
pleaded 'nolo' (no contest) and was released for time served.

I heard the person on the phone say he pleaded guilty to manslaughter
(negligence), when that was simply a statement Alan made in court saying
he felt guilty of negligence for allowing the doctors to vaccinate the
baby. There was no sense in staying in jail perhaps two more years to
hold a new trial on the manslaughter, so the nolo plea still allows
further procedure to ascertain innocence, but gains him release. Thus, no
guilty plea was entered, on a felony or otherwise.

So, everything is cool, except that the SBS matter was left up in the
air. That is, we won't get to demonstrate its falsehood via this case.
But nothing could really be done about it at this point, because it's
unlikely that a new trial would even be held without autopsy evidence. So
now we must engage a new path.

Hope this helps. Sincere apology for the confusion.

Grateful,
Peter
for Alan, Francine, the YP Staff--and Alan Ream Yurko, a very tough
little guy who suffered greatly in his short time, and who gave his heart
for Truth.

Obviously, this latter Peter is not PETER **BOWDITCH**...

Why is Peter Bowditch still hammering Alan Yurko as MDs engage in mass
sometimes fatal child abuse?

MD-obstetricians are temporarily asphyxiating many babies in order to rob
them of up to 50% of blood they would otherwise have transfused to
themselves; that is, MDs are immediately amputating natural
oxygenation/transfusion devices called placentas - with babies still blue!

See EMTs and cord clamping - everyone should be interested...

MD-obstetricians amputating baby oxygenation/transfusion devices (placentas)
with babies still blue is as bad as MD-obstetricians routinely closing birth
canals up to 30% then KEEPING the birth canal closed with a DEEP blue baby's
head sticking out the vagina!

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

I don't think Alan Yurko killed his son - but even if he did (as Peter seems
so sure) - why is Peter still ignoring obvious mass assault and battery by
MDs against LIVE children?

As noted above, Peter Bowditch appears to me to have gotten a fact wrong
about the Yurko outcome...

"Peter Bowditch" wrote:
snip
Yurko's lawyers claimed at one
point in the hearing that the examiner had mixed up the parts of two
bodies which were being autopsied at the same time, and at another
point stated that there were no other autopsies carried out for a week
either side of the one for Yurko's victim. That must have been one
very messy and untidy morgue.)
snip

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Don Harkin wrote (apparently of the same courtroom incident):

"Yurko attorney Mary Fitzgibbons alluded to the mixup in baby Alan's
records and autopsy with another infant who was an older, black baby...On
redirect, Prosecutor Lerner attempted to rationalize the mixup due to
the numbers of babies that must have died during the same time period. To
Lerner's obvious dismay, Blanton explained that no babies died at that
hospital one week before or one week after baby Alan died...."
--Don Harkin. Alan Yurko Evidentiary Hearing: Day 1 ORLANDO, Fla., 23 August
2004

I'm inclined to believe Don Harkin's account...

Regardless...

Why is Peter Bowditch still hammering Alan Yurko as MDs engage in mass
sometimes fatal child abuse?

It's almost like - wittingly or unwittingly - Peter Bowditch is a shill for
MD criminals.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old August 31st 04, 12:41 AM
Jeff

k.net...

This second Peter wrote:

[...]

Really? I thought the nolo plea is results in a guilty conviction and that
is the end of it.

Jeff

misc.kids FAQ on the Pregnancy AFP Screen and the Triple Screen [email protected] Pregnancy 0 July 29th 04 05:16 AM
misc.kids FAQ on the Pregnancy AFP Screen and the Triple Screen [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 July 29th 04 05:16 AM
At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 06:57 PM
Lydia's Birthstory (long) Andrea Pregnancy 29 September 7th 03 07:23 AM