Why was longterm "Psychiatrist" Stephen Barrett NEVER BOARD CERTIFIED??????????

Old September 11th 04, 05:20 PM
Coleah

DUMBO GETS MORE ATTENTION ON HERSELF THAN THOSE SHE 'THINKS' SHE'S
PROTECTING THE WORLD FROM !!!

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
On 11 Sep 2004 14:37:31 GMT, 5in1Vac (Dr Wilson

From: Peter Bowditch

Dr Burzynski

Isn't the subject.

Dr Burzynski IS the subject and he isn't Board Certified.

Cue Ilena to **** & moan that the public has NO protection from Dr
Burzynski.

Are you claiming that like Quack Barrett ... Dr. Burzynski has no
valid medical license either?

Are you claiming that Dr. Burzynksi (who I do not know, other than
read that he has been under attack by you Quacks ) like Quack
Barrett, screams for the licenses of real doctors doing research and
trying to figure out the mechanisms of MCS:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/q...claration.html

I was shocked that Barrett wrote of the clinical ecologists who
believe in MCS, "most of them should have their licenses revoked."
(See Ex. I to my original declaration.)

~~~~~~

Old September 11th 04, 08:29 PM
Orac

In article ,
Ilena Rose wrote:

On 10 Sep 2004 23:29:04 -0700, (Michele)
wrote:

Individual certifications are offered in
geriatric, forensic, child & adolescent, & general psych. I & II.
Some docs have one or two of these certs., while some don't.

Quack Barrett got NONE OF THESE.

Totally irrelevant, as I have explained to you ad nauseum for over three
years:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=or...04%40news4-ge1.
srv.hcvlny.cv.net&output=gplain

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=or...1%40news4.suck
news.com&output=gplain (This one's from 2001, showing that Ilena is
nothing, if not consistent, in her deceptive attacks and insinuations.)

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=or...3%40host9.news
feeds.com&output=gplain

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=or...04%40news4.srv.
hcvlny.cv.net&output=gplain

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=or...092004%40news4.
srv.hcvlny.cv.net&output=gplain (from two days ago)

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=or...04%40news4.srv.
hcvlny.cv.net&output=gplain

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=or...4%40news04.eas
t.earthlink.net&output=gplain

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=or...04%40news4-ge1.
srv.hcvlny.cv.net&output=gplain

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=or...03%40news4.srv.
hcvlny.cv.net&output=gplain

Sorry to others for the repetition, but, as you can see, I have
explained to Ilena many times why Barrett's lack of Board certification
says absolutely nothing about his competence. She simply doesn't listen
and periodically starts posting the same crap again. I've gotten tired
of typing the same rebuttals to her again and again; so I'll simply save
this and repost the URLs when Ilena makes it necessary.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
Old September 11th 04, 08:55 PM
Orac

wrote:

Individual certifications are offered in
geriatric, forensic, child & adolescent, & general psych. I & II.
Some docs have one or two of these certs., while some don't.

Quack Barrett got NONE OF THESE.

Which says absolutely nothing about his competence. See:

It has been explained to you many, many times why many physicians of
Barrett's generation didn't pursue Board certification. A few examples
by me going back three and a half years:

Old September 11th 04, 08:55 PM
Orac

In article ,
Ilena Rose wrote:

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:39:53 GMT, Orac wrote:

He retired from the practice of psychiatry.

Decades Davey boy ... DECADES after being in "practice" DECADES!

Irrelevant. Recall:

Old September 11th 04, 09:45 PM
Ilena Rose

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:55:21 GMT, Orac wrote:

It has been explained to you many, many times why many physicians of
Barrett's generation didn't pursue Board certification.

There are all just excuses ...

the only person in the world who benefitted from his failure to pass
the Board Certification or his refusal to be tested is Quack Stephen
Barrett himself.

You muttering continual apologies for this is duly noted.

Old September 11th 04, 09:55 PM
Orac

In article ,
Ilena Rose wrote:

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:55:21 GMT, Orac wrote:

It has been explained to you many, many times why many physicians of
Barrett's generation didn't pursue Board certification.

There are all just excuses ...

No, his lack of Board certification during practice in an era when Board
certification was not mandatory or even that important and his
reasonable decision to let his medical license lapse when he retired
from the practice of medicine are just convenient excuses for you to
attack him personally.

the only person in the world who benefitted from his failure to pass
the Board Certification or his refusal to be tested is Quack Stephen
Barrett himself.

Not at all. See again:

[...]

Note away as much as you like. Your continual attacks in the face of
actual evidence and common sense are duly noted.